Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread for isabakes?? We need to discuss how tacky her stuff is!! Showering everything in gold it looks so bad! Plus her cookies etc look too sugary with cheap ingredients
she looks well stuck up doesn’t she!!!

Reactions: 2
Don’t follow their pages or this thread usually but just saw it. Had a slice of choc cake baby shower cake from them and it was so dry and hard. Like a brick 😷 glad I didn’t pay haha

The video of kit hitting wren on Instagram, I know you can’t always stop kids but he’s done it multiple times before, maybe rather than filming she should keep her hands free to try and prevent these things. He hits her once with the toy she should of stopped filming then before he whacks her right on the head. Kit seems like such a difficult child, they need to do something about his behaviour!

Reactions: 8
The video of kit hitting wren on Instagram, I know you can’t always stop kids but he’s done it multiple times before, maybe rather than filming she should keep her hands free to try and prevent these things. He hits her once with the toy she should of stopped filming then before he whacks her right on the head. Kit seems like such a difficult child, they need to do something about his behaviour!
Where is it. Is it on Lauren’s private one??? He’s done it loads and bruises her. He needs telling off he’s old enough to understand he shouldn’t be doing that. He seems spoilt. Mummy’s little boy 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Why would you even post that to Instagram. Even if you just happened to catch him doing it whilst recording.
You'd stop immediately.

Reactions: 6
The poor babies little face 🥺🥺🥺

It was awful. Poor wren. I don't think either twin do much in the way of parenting...

Reactions: 1
It’s on the kids Instagram pixieandwolf.
she doesn’t even tell him off and clearly he knows he is doing wrong because he hesitates before he whacks her a second time. Which if I can see his hesitation she could of stopped it.

That poor baby being whacked that hard (she even says on the post he sometimes whacks harder), they need to reign him in very quickly. He is definitely old enough to be told off.

I get the two mixed up but the twin who has alba I think must do a really good job because she seems a darling but the one who has kit seems to be going wrong somewhere.

• Wow
she doesn’t even tell him off and clearly he knows he is doing wrong because he hesitates before he whacks her a second time. Which if I can see his hesitation she could of stopped it.

That poor baby being whacked that hard (she even says on the post he sometimes whacks harder), they need to reign him in very quickly. He is definitely old enough to be told off.

I get the two mixed up but the twin who has alba I think must do a really good job because she seems a darling but the one who has kit seems to be going wrong somewhere.
I think it’s Lauren who has kit and it’s Rachel who has alba. It’s horrible isn’t it!! I know people say brother and sisters fight but not at that age , he certainly shouldn’t be whack her more twice. She put a pic on their bakery page of wren with a bruise !!!!!!!! It’s disgusting really why is she letting it happen. And of course I shoulda known that the kids have their own insta page 🤯

Kitt seems like he has autism from the very limited time I've seen videos etc (not hating or anything my son has autism too so I can see the signs)
But he does need more boundaries hitting your baby sisters no ok, and it's not funny.
Picking things off the floor and eating them isn't OK she let's him get away with way too much, hes going to be a nightmare.

Reactions: 3

has it always been private? It is now, so someone reads here if that’s a recent change!

Reactions: 4
has it always been private? It is now, so someone reads here if that’s a recent change!
I don’t know if it’s always been private, I’ve been following it for a while as I think alba is adorable so don’t know.
I’ve wondered before whether Kit may be autistic as he does seem to have some traits but I also think poor, lazy parenting may come into play with his behaviour too. He wouldn’t last long in my house he would be getting a good telling off and telling what’s what :LOL::ROFLMAO:

From all of the videos I’ve seen of Kit, he seems very much like my 2 year old who is autistic. He also reminds me of Wilby (PTWM). I hope they get him the help he needs rather than punishing him, he can’t control the way he’s acting and his behaviour needs to be approached in a different way in order to help him understand and regulate himself

• Heart
From all of the videos I’ve seen of Kit, he seems very much like my 2 year old who is autistic. He also reminds me of Wilby (PTWM). I hope they get him the help he needs rather than punishing him, he can’t control the way he’s acting and his behaviour needs to be approached in a different way in order to help him understand and regulate himself
I think it’s a fine balance I think he needs help but at the same time they adapt if he is indeed autistic to still parent him and discipline him so he does know right from wrong.

I have a family member who is two and is autistic he still gets disciplined and told off if he misbehaves but in a different way to his older brother. I think you have to question whether it’s being naughty or there is something underlying too (like being overstimulated or various other personal triggers) then act accordingly.

I do think she needs to do something in the way of parenting even if it be getting extra help rather than posting it all on social media and laughing about his behaviour.

I find it so weird the way they put their other half's down on Insta I get its their sense of humour but its just disrespectful to me. Imagine telling the world your fiance gives you the ick or you don't like shagging your husband. I find it bizarre

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.