Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I love all the comments from the huns…. “Can’t believe you’re going through this before your wedding, blah blah blah” Like the council give two shits about a shop owners wedding. Get a grip. Also, rule one of life… ignorance is not an excuse HUNZZZZ.
She should be thankful that it is just before her wedding tbh, as it’s clearly given her an excuse for sympathy to try to take some heat away from a 1* rating. Bet Isabel is pissing herself at their shit show. Isabel literally bakes the exact same stuff, yet she’s managed a 5* and not a 3* 💁‍♀️
They can make all the excuses in the world, if you’ve been round from the days they did their live videos all the time, you’ll know how grim their hygiene is. They used to be on live while decorating cakes, yet constantly touching their faces, hair, phone, clothes, you name it, and no gloves in sight 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 11

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
The fact they keep mentioning that they don't want her to be upset on her wedding day constantly.
Feels like they're trying to guilt trip everyone 😂
Lost count how many times they've said it 😂
Dont want any articles written cause I don't want my sister upset on her wedding day.

You run a business. It's your own responsibility.
Stop trying to pass the blame on to everyone

Reactions: 11
I love cakes contour they come across as really genuine, not struck on isabelita bakes or george
Cakes Contour blocked me after the saga a few years ago when it turned out he was just buying Costco cookies and sandwiching them with buttercream 😅 I’ve had some of there stuff though and it was nice enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

jackolantern

VIP Member
It's when someone says they don't like what they make and they get all offended as if we've been talking about their whole family badly or something.
Not everyone is going to like what you make.
But we're trolls for simply saying it doesn't taste good 😂
That's the real joke, they think *anything* negative is 'hate'. Cyber bullying is not saying someone's an irritating twat or that their cakes look shit. Christ they should take themselves to the influencer threads if they think their comments are harsh! Although none of them are relevant enough for that many posts :p

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
I think the oversight is the documentation has changed and they wasn’t told, fair enough thould do their due diligence. I’m on the fence with this one - they are a clean bakery etc with good hygiene standards but clearly one bit of paperwork has given them a 1*?? Not very fair really is it,should they have got a letter saying documentation has changed seeing as they only have visits every 4-5 years or whatever they said?!
The documents only changed because their business has grown.
Which in my opinion, is their responsibility to check.

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Even if you don’t like Finch B you have to admit the wedding photos of the family are beautiful. They genuinely look happy and it’s such a lovely thing to see

Irrch

Chatty Member
Did anyone watch the live last night 🙈

The amount of foul language used by tessa (at least 2 c words and numerous f words just flung in there) when Alba was sitting between them/in front of the camera.

Fair play to Rachel she did say 'we don't usually use that vulgar word in this house' and 'Alba you mustn't say that' another time but Tessa calling a not yet 4 year olds Dad 'C**ty Dec' in front of Alba was a bit too much.

edit to add: I know you might not be usednot swearing when kids are about etc by my friends would always go 'ooh sorry' or 'naughty word' or I would cough and elbow them Etc. Just felt like it was there norm.

Last edited:
  • Wow

erm98

For all you know she could have just licked it. There's no evidence to say that Wren actually ate the raspberry. Everyone is guilt of letting their baby have a taste of something other than milk before 6 months!

I started my kid on pureed veg (it was basically like a water texture) at 4.5months on the recommendation from my midwife cos he was just so hungry all the time.
i’m not saying she shoved the raspberry in whole but you can tell from the picture she hasn’t just “licked it” it’s literally squashed between her fingers. There will be acidic juices that baby’s digestive system is not mature enough to handle. Some babies wean early with medical advice and have purées and things which is fine it’s recommended by a doctor/midwife/health visitor who is WAY more qualified than me and generally do it because the benefits outweigh the risks.
However baby led weaning as this would be classed as has multiple signs of readiness before you start; the biggest one being that baby is 6 months.
i’m not saying I’m the perfect parent however my 5.5 month old hasn’t had anything other than milk because I appreciate that giving her adult food before she is ready can cause her huge digestive issues down the line. That’s what makes them so irresponsible, amongst leaving the kids to swan off on multiple holidays and snorting god knows what whilst their kids are dumped on the parents.

• Haha

Spider12

VIP Member
Little dig about them not being professional but everyone loving the Aldi caterpillar cake bants...

Well do or say something that is actually funny and we will laugh. Not just 'inside jokes' and stupid comments that only you two guffaw at.
Exactly this. Are they thinking that what the say are as funny as the Aldi account? 😂 They seriously need the get over themselves those two 🤣

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Especially when they kicked up such a fuss about their personal accounts.
Can’t have it both ways huns!
Exactly! I couldn't care less about any of their mates getting married and I'm sure most followers agree. The only non cake thing people wanna see is alba, because she's hilarious 😂

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
She had covid and a newborn give her a break. She did the best she could. Pat on the back for you if you could function whilst having covid and a newborn x
She had a husband who could have pulled his weight. And numerous family members and friends. No excuse in all fairness.

• Wow

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Welcome Finch Lovers you are clearly on the wrong thread :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I don’t care whether I sound fun or not, I know that my child is happy, healthy and sleep soundly at night knowing I’m looking after her.

You could have the strongest support network in the world just because they know the people doesn’t mean they ain’t dumping the kids on them.

I wouldn’t take any issue with them having holidays just because you’re a parent doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy life; more the fact that they don’t ever seem to spend time with the kids doing anything and when they do it seems more like an Instagram photo op at every opportunity just to prove they do in fact do stuff with the kids. Between the amount of people siding with them on here that are new members and the Instagram farm photo shoot yesterday me thinks the terrible “twons” are still reading this and taking it very personally:ROFLMAO:
I hadn’t realised this was a “criticise only” thread? Why is it so inconceivable that not everyone will criticise absolutely everything and might see things differently? I’m not a “lover” of everything they do nor am I their friend or family but I am impressed by their business acumen and drive and definitely don’t begrudge their lifestyle if that’s how they want to live.

• Haha