Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been to quite a few weddings and I've never seen people stood on chairs during the dinner bit lol they are one group of cringy bastards 🫣
I was waiting to see them all standing on chairs, they seem to do it at every wedding they go to.

I was wondering what their parents etc must think of it all? Also someone mentioned up thread about how much work the twins have had done - i unfollowed a while ago but still read here and sometimes look at their page when something is mentioned here but I was absolutely shocked to see how much work they’ve had done! They’re both beautiful girls but have really aged themselves and lost their natural beauty. I’d be heartbroken if my daughter went to such extremes! I know Ed does it so perhaps it just seems normal to them, but my goodness. I can’t get over it!
I always thought Lauren was prettier but she looks different now and Rachel looks prettier but not sure which one has had all the work.

Reactions: 2
I wonder whether Alba decided that was what she was wearing and it was just easier? she seems like a strong willed child. Inka looked like she was wearing a proper flower girl dress

Reactions: 4
I wonder whether Alba decided that was what she was wearing and it was just easier? she seems like a strong willed child. Inka looked like she was wearing a proper flower girl dress
She was flower girl at another wedding not that long ago and wore like a black lace dress? As someone else said the skirt didn’t sit right and just looked weird with the bodysuit vest. It looked like she was off to ballet class not her parents wedding

She was flower girl at another wedding not that long ago and wore like a black lace dress? As someone else said the skirt didn’t sit right and just looked weird with the bodysuit vest. It looked like she was off to ballet class not her parents wedding
Omg she actually did! There's so many gorgeous flower girl dresses out there! Lauren's wedding was better 🫣 tho I did love her dress. But overall Lauren's was better I thought. The clientele at the wedding looked... To be desired shall we say 😂

No one finds a wedding as interesting as the person whose wedding it is. Sorry not sorry 😼

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just when I thought the flowers couldn’t get any worse, she posts that picture of a load of stems hanging from the ceiling with what looks like toilet roll hanging from it too? 😆 I’ve literally never seen such bad professional flowers in my life, is it some sort of trend to have them looking tit?

Those bridesmaids dresses... Tell me you don't want your bridesmaids upstaging you without telling me you don't want your bridesmaids upstaging you 🤭🤭🤭

What on earth is them standing on bloody chairs at the reception about? I've never seen that before.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even if you don’t like Finch B you have to admit the wedding photos of the family are beautiful. They genuinely look happy and it’s such a lovely thing to see

Reactions: 10
My take on this wedding:

Don’t get the black? It’s a wedding, not a funeral but then again her house has black bannisters etc.

Thought Alba would be in something cuter, Inka isn’t really shown either but she’s still a baby so probs kept out of the way for nap, milk.

Cake is awful not a fan, to say they make cakes you’d expect it to be miles nicer and have the wow factor.

Love her rings and how they fit together.

Agree with the bridesmaid dresses - they remind me of bodycon dresses slightly that everyone wore at 15. The flowers aren’t professional at all.

Her dress has too much going on, could have been a lot nicer and more elegant.

And that’s all 😂 imagine all the coke flying round that wedding tonight…!
Tessa seems like the type to be doing the coke to be honest!!
Can absolutely imagine that, I’d be mortified if my bridesmaid (or anyone), was doing that on my special day.

Reactions: 5
Those bridesmaids dresses... Tell me you don't want your bridesmaids upstaging you without telling me you don't want your bridesmaids upstaging you 🤭🤭🤭

What on earth is them standing on bloody chairs at the reception about? I've never seen that before.
This. She couldn't have got more unflattering dresses for them!! 😂

Reactions: 1
Ne

never seen such ‘unforgiving’ fabric! Not even sure what underwear you would wear. Shows everything!

the flowers looked bizarre hanging from ceiling

I quite liked her dress

find it weird there’s a ‘wedding’ highlight on the bakery page 🤦‍♀️

I quite liked her dress, thought she looked really nice

i haven’t seen the rings, has anyone got a picture?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.