Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vivian124

VIP Member
Don’t judge me, but Mamma Mia 2, the baptism scene at the end. Completely lost it. Snotty, ugly tears in a cinema full of people with my kids looking on, absolutely mortified at me 🙂

also Forrest Gump, when he meets little Forrest for the first time and he asks ‘is he smart ... or is he ....’ That whole scene makes me cry.

and just about all of Billy Elliot.
Watched forest Gump the other night for the zillionth time, bawled at the scene where he learns he's a father. That scene alone got him the oscar, so so brilliantly acted.

Reactions: 1

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I can cry at pretty much any film that has a sad/emotional moment. Im such a sap! Up absolutely finished me off before it had even properly began and I got emotional watching Frozen 2 because of the bond between Elsa and Anna🤦🏻‍♀️

Nolongerjustalurker

Chatty Member
Coco - I watched it hungover at my friend’s house with her 5 year old and I literally sobbed my heart out.
Mamma Mia, the scene with Donna and Sophie getting ready for the wedding, the song ‘slipping through my fingers’ makes my mum and I cry soooo much!

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
My Best Friend’s Wedding 💔
Haven’t watched it for ages, and am actually now afraid to... because yep, I did it, fell for my male best friend 🤦🏼‍♀️
Anyway, I know Julianne was pretty selfish throughout the film. But in the end she did do the ‘right thing’, and let Michael go. Thus, showing that she really did love him.
I love it.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
What about call me by your name made you cry because I watched it recently & would be interested to know?
The dad's speech at the end mainly, and when Elio gets the call from Oliver telling him he's getting married and the credits roll when Elio is trying to compose himself by the fire and not get upset. I think I cry a lot because that movie perfectly describes "first love" for me, and I'm a massive softie for that sort of thing!

Itsalwayssunny

I am a seriously emotional film watcher but these are the ones off the top of my head
The pursuit of happyness
Titanic
Marley and Me
Its a wonderful life
Beaches
Toy Story 4
Armageddon
Les Mis
Most Disney films