Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AutumnSpring

Green Mile
Just Mercy
Mums list
12 years a slave
The notebook

Going rogue with two of my favourite series too..
When they see us
This is us

Reactions: 3

Sabbie

VIP Member
Life is beautiful.. ahh my absolute fav film of all time ever ever ever...cried laughed cried and laughed some more x
Mine too by a very wide mile. I was on a first date when it came out. My date was all itchy about watching it but he sat through it and cried next to me. I thought he was a keeper after that but we didn’t make it. The one that got away. 😂

So many people haven’t seen the film. I wonder why? Perhaps it’s the subtitles putting them off? 😆 if you’re reading this I urge you to watch Life is Beautiful. It will never leave you. 🧡

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Call Me By Your Name. I can only watch that film maybe once a year if that because I ugly cry so much 😬

I'm glad everyone's mentioned the Toy Story movies because I feel like each one has a really traumatic scene in them. I have to skip the Jesse's "when somebody loved me" song in Toy Story 2 because I get super choked up

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Me before you. It's my go to film when i need a good cry.
Also my sisters keeper, the notebook and the fault in our stars

willow2012

‘Lion’ - a film about the adoption of an Indian child who goes missing and ends up being adopted by an Australian family and his route back to finding his home as an adult, Dev Patel is the main character. I WEPT.

ChloChlo

VIP Member
This. EVERY DAMN TIME. It was not fair :(

And "A Little Princess". I was obsessed with this film when I was younger.
Oh yes, how could I forget A Little Princess!

This was the one that probably gets me the most. I remember showing it to my teenage son when he was around 7 years old, he burst into tears, full on inconsolable tears.

Selena is another one.

Reactions: 2

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Up
My girl... where’s his glasses
Love actually - every single time
Marley and me
Fault in our stars
Me before you
Toy story 4 - the beginning at school got me where she had no friends (my daughter had just started school and it got me) and the end

I’m sure there are loads more but can’t think off top of my head

not a film but greys anatomy gets me most episodes

Lisdiz

VIP Member
ET was the first film I saw at the cinema and I apparently sobbed for days, even when telling people about it - 'but I didn't want ET to go home' 😭😭😭 I still can't watch it now without crying
Me too. Every time. Even when they Both get ill And I know they will recover. Such an emotional rollercoaste.

• Heart