Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Life is Beautiful. Cried buckets. Will cry thinking about it. Amazing film.
Life is beautiful.. ahh my absolute fav film of all time ever ever ever...cried laughed cried and laughed some more x

Oh and also and I cannot even watch it again ti this day. The elephant man. My mum made me watch it when I was about 8 with her. I have a thing about people being inherently cruel to others. I cant even bare ti think about it to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
The saddest final scene I ever watched was from a movie called The Champ with jon Voight and Ricky Schroder 😭

Jess1991

Jack and Sarah (one with Richard E Grant) always gets me when he plays simply red ‘stars’ 😭

Unagi

Chatty Member
My sister’s keeper
My girl
Boy in the striped pyjamas
Meet joe black
City of angels

Reactions: 4

Sosig

Chatty Member
Forrest Gump makes me cry on and off throughout even though I've seen it 7965422 times, the last time I watched it was on a long haul flight last year having been up since 3am I was an emotional wreck 😂
I watched it for the first time ever on Saturday night and I was a broken woman by the end end 😂😂!!

This is a weird one - Toy Story 4

I cried pretty much throughout, but then I got my period when I came home so swings and roundabouts 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

• Haha

Artax79

Deep Impact 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t know why, but it’s near the end. Perhaps it’s that mothering instinct I was promised when I had my kids coming out.

The Notebook
The Time Travellers Wife
Avengers End Game made me tear up.
Marley & Me 😭

JD-Morgan

Far too bloody many to name them all..

The Green Mile
The Notebook
Remember Me
Marley & Me
A Little Bit of Heaven
The Impossible
PS I Love You
The Fault In Our Stars
My Girl

Anything to do with 9/11

I could go on but basically any film where someone dies. I’m a very emotional person and do not deal well with death 😅

Rbarb-bkini

Just remembered that I cried when my mum took me to see Hunchback of Notre Dame in cinemas and I was so distraught we had to leave.
It was the scene where they put him in the stocks and humiliate him by throwing food at him, it just upset me so much.

• Sad

cedarpeach

Interstellar makes me cry buckets. It’s touches something in me on a deep, existential level. The final 30ish mins.... my god.

I sobbed pretty much all the way through Lion.

I used to think people were being over the top about the opening scene of “Up”. I rewatched it a couple of weeks ago and I quite genuinely sobbed. It is so bloody poignant.

Reactions: 3

Monkeybum

VIP Member
Anything vaguely emotional, I can cry at pretty much anything so pretty much everything already mentioned 😂

Special mention goes to Still Alice. Me and my ex had to pause it to both sob at one point before we could carry on 😭

nbt

VIP Member
Castaway. Never did I think I’d cry so much over a grown man losing his ball.

Forrest Gump makes me cry on and off throughout even though I've seen it 7965422 times, the last time I watched it was on a long haul flight last year having been up since 3am I was an emotional wreck 😂
“He’s so smart Jenny” 😭😭😭

• Heart