Fightingtheinnerdemon - karen coffey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The HSE advice is to continue breastfeeding, no evidence it passes via breast milk 🙄

Also she doesn’t have 10k follower so how does she even have a thread here I thought that was a rule
I'm not sure about the 10k thread , but I'd definately be wary about bf if there was anything wrong with me ...I was always told what I have, the child gets so .....🤔

I'm not sure about the 10k thread , but I'd definately be wary about bf if there was anything wrong with me ...I was always told what I have, the child gets so .....🤔
I’d trust the professionals tbh, she’s not doing anything wrong whether it’s what you’d do or not.

Reactions: 1
Nothing wrong with bf while you have covid. If anything it'd help the babys immune system cos of the antibodies. I fed both of my kids when i had chest infections and tonsillitis on more than one occasion

Is this one serious with a just turned 3 month old sitting in a high chair?? Is she planning on giving her a few spuds for dinner

Reactions: 4
Is this one serious with a just turned 3 month old sitting in a high chair?? Is she planning on giving her a few spuds for dinner
Ah but she knows best 🙄 she actually thinks she's an authority on everything.
Anyone else want to smash their phone this morning when she was calling the baby's bottle a "bokkie" 🤬

Reactions: 5
Ah but she knows best 🙄 she actually thinks she's an authority on everything.
Anyone else want to smash their phone this morning when she was calling the baby's bottle a "bokkie" 🤬
I haven't a clue what she's saying most of the time to be fair.. and when she writes a post I'm still lost as her spelling is awful 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I unfollwed so long ago.. Am sure she's a lovely person but omg the way she refers to 'the hubbie / husband all the time is just a bit weird.. My husband this that and the other. A bit much like she's trying too hard... Hello you don't have to be married to be happy love

Reactions: 2
Im still baffled by a PHN advising her to put the baby in the highchair in the first place. I'm pregnant with number 4 and it's just madness to me. What is the rush

Im still baffled by a PHN advising her to put the baby in the highchair in the first place. I'm pregnant with number 4 and it's just madness to me. What is the rush
Id say she didn't. It was just Karen using that for cover so she doesn't get grief.

Reactions: 3
I think in her own head she likes to think her child is way more advanced than other peoples children 🙄

Id say she didn't. It was just Karen using that for cover so she doesn't get grief.
I'd never message anyone giving them grief but was really tempted when i saw her doing it🙈

I think in her own head she likes to think her child is way more advanced than other peoples children 🙄
Lol yeah I've known plenty of people like that over the years myself. They'd drive you mad

How is she so daft showing baby in the high chair, rattling cages with her talk of formula causing reflux, wanting to put baby on goats milk formula, now showing baby sleeping on her tummy. I'm not offended by her stories but I think she's very naive to think she won't get msgs that she will think are trolling.

Baby seems to constantly sleep in her bed too.. that and belly sleeping isn't sending out a great message to her followers that may look to her for guidance!