Fightingtheinnerdemon - karen coffey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it's time she had a thread ๐Ÿ™ˆ (LMAO )
all you do is lmao ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด so annoying she's pregnant after Ivf ( great news) but ur not only one to ever get pregnant ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
Jesus sheโ€™s insufferableโ€ฆand why keep calling her husband โ€œthe hubbyโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It will be the longest pregnancy in the universe ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ I actually feel sorry for "hubby" ๐Ÿ™ˆ she should shut her mouth an be grateful she is even pregnant ๐Ÿค— no one said it was easy ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

This one has to be hands down the laziest witch u ever did see in ur life!!! Sleep sleep and more sleep has any one told her SHES ONLY PREGNANT ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 1
Used to follow her journey and was delighted for her when she became pregnant, had to quickly unfollow though on account of all her whinging. She is just a total bore. And don't start me off on when she used lie on the bed with just a towel on in her stories ๐Ÿคข ffs cover up, you're not some stunning Greek goddess

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's the mulsim cloths for me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† does she not know there muslin. And spelling though as dow drives me insane ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
I know I've said on here she's manky. But I did feel sorry for her. She's just doing her thing every day. She's harmless, but still the dirt freaks me out ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Ah lads seriously, sheโ€™s very heavily pregnant, give her a break. S doesnโ€™t even have 10k followers, she shouldnโ€™t have a thread at all, itโ€™s against the rules. Hopefully itโ€™ll be deleted soon.

Reactions: 7
Delighted for her having the baby after all the sadness she had surrounding it, its the cringy way she speaks/comes across for me. Samey content day in day out. There's only so many times you can tell the nation your exhausted without people getting fed up and unfollowing for useless content. Shes a wannabe big blogger but she should stick to her becoming a mum for the first time and stop trying to hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 4