Fightingtheinnerdemon - karen coffey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel she degrades her partner on a regular basis. Delighted she's pregnant. She seriously needs to grow up though.

Reactions: 1
I just feel she degrades her partner on a regular basis. Delighted she's pregnant. She seriously needs to grow up though.
Ive never heard her say anything other than good stuff about her husband? They seem like a lovely couple or are you talking about Kim?

Reactions: 5
I think she will be absolutely fine from what I’ve seen she seems to have her head screwed on and very realistic , her baby is gorgeous
Seems to spend loads of time with her niece too, I doubt she’s going in green.

Oh she's defo gonna be great no doubt about it but I reckon she's gonna be another Lisa (solo journey to mom) 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I hate saying this and I’ve don’t nothing but post positive comments here but is she really saying the baby slept 6 hours without a feed?! That’s so dangerous for a newborn. How could the nurses not have told her that the bad needed to be fed.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice that she only showed 2 winners for the competition but then miraculously her Insta Bestie was the 3rd winner but she never showed her name being selected

• Wow
Reactions: 2
To be honest though you can tell from her spelling and grammar she's not the brightest! 🙈
Her spelling is just woeful.....I'm sure she's a nice person but she irritates the duck out of me at times, especially the way she says "Billie" and when she posts stories half naked, cover up FFS no-one needs to see it.

Plus she totally pulled a scam with her competition a few weeks ago, showed 2 winners being selected and then announced her Insta-Bestie Aine as the 3rd winner 🤬

Reactions: 3
She tested positive for Covid , and is wearing a mask to protect the child , but she is BF......the baby gets everything from the mom through her milk
I didnt even think of this but then again I have no kids 😅😅

She tested positive for Covid , and is wearing a mask to protect the child , but she is BF......the baby gets everything from the mom through her milk
To be fair Google says it doesn't pass to baby.

Attachments

The HSE advice is to continue breastfeeding, no evidence it passes via breast milk 🙄

Also she doesn’t have 10k follower so how does she even have a thread here I thought that was a rule

Attachments

Last edited: