Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Ah I’m devastated Karen is leaving 😭 How will we know how Billie does in her junior cert next week??!! ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ollie96

Look she is doing us all a favour. You can add milk to the sunshine orange just for the nutrition. Is she okay.?? Dow her girl is very advanced lmao. The husband agrees. And stay in your own lane okay. Lmao off to chat to hubby now dow my girl is packing her bag for school. Time flies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Specsqueen

I’m actually really disappointed in Karen. I used to love her stories and have chatted back and forth a few times. I’m also a FTM but never in my wildest dreams would I say I was an excellent mother. But I do say I try my absolute best. The praise she gives herself is so childish, as the old saying goes, self praise is no praise.
Everyday us mothers do our best and try follow some guidelines as to what’s recommended for our babies. Karen’s got her own guidelines now because she’s so wonderful. Billie is not ready for solids. And most definitely not ready for 3 meals a day. This advanced bullshit, it’s very patronising. Says who, Karen? I highly doubt the PHN told her to continue weaning and if she did I doubt Karen told her how much food she’s shovelling into her at 18 weeks. She’ll be an expert on weaning now like she is in everything else. Food before 1 is just for fun!!!

Reactions: 9

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
100% this, she’s going to be a very pushy mother, always wanting the child to be better than others. It stuck out to me a few weeks back when she had up about her supply dipping and she said and I quote ‘I like being an over achiever’ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Who says that like. My little ones a month older than Billie and is showing an interest in food but won’t be starting weaning till 6 months, like my other 3. Absolutely no need for it, apart from these old fashioned types who want big stuffed sleep through the night ‘busters’ that are ‘thriving’. Like Lisa with her twins. Fucking dopes
Pity she wasn't an over-achiever at spelling, grammar & pronunciation

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Gooseyloo

Aha hahaha Karen. Nobody gives a fuck if you delete your page. Your a shameful mother. An absolute gowl. The moment you posted pictures of your 4 month old giving the two fingers and saying you were a 'fucking amazing mother' the final flitter of respect went out the window. Knacker. Off ye fuck now, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Thump

VIP Member
Ah lads seriously, she’s very heavily pregnant, give her a break. S doesn’t even have 10k followers, she shouldn’t have a thread at all, it’s against the rules. Hopefully it’ll be deleted soon.

Reactions: 7

cantinfluenceme

And what does “walla” mean? Surely spell check tells her it’s not a word?! Does she mean voila? Spaces before each comma and not one full stop is also giving me rage! I’m not usually grammar police 😡 I need to unfollow too, she’s really not the brightest crayon in the box!
Oh I'm very much the grammar police so you can tell she is giving me diarrhoea with this lol

• Haha

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Ellie Kelly's kitchen 😂😂 Then came on with the ELLA'S kitchen pouch in her hand to say she realised she said it wrong and still called its Ellie's kitchen...

Lads this one is for the birds, honest to jesus, absolutely painful and what is wrong with her mouth when she talks 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
She doesn't even look like a sturdy 4 month old. I'd be a nervous wreck with her swallow 😳 why would u not leave her til at least 5 months... she's a million miles away from being ready for solids
I can not understand these peoples rush to have the baby reach the milestone early! Ffs the child can’t lift her head properly 😩 I cannot stand these cunts exploiting their kids for the sake of a few likes 🤬 absolutely disgraceful

Reactions: 6

Louber

Chatty Member
2 or 3 meals a day, feeding reclined, tongue thrust, looking like a newborn.... I can't!! This one is a liability. It's like she's trolling us then with showing the empty pot and how Billie is mad for grub. She's 4 months Karen, she doesn't know what's happening and even though she's doing her best to push the food out of her mouth, you keep shovelling it back into her!! Poor little thing.

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
The sunshine orange, not surprised there 🤭

The way she says she’s so advanced, all smug, I cringed 🥴

Oh and ‘what mother would try harm their child’ .. is she that dumb or just very naive? I’ve got news for you Karen and you’re not going to like it. Big thick head on her Jesus Christ!

Beddy

Chatty Member
Because she wants to believe that Billie is streets ahead of other babies.....we all love our kids Karen but no-one likes a braggy pushy know-it-all mother, especially at the expense of their child's health and development
100% this, she’s going to be a very pushy mother, always wanting the child to be better than others. It stuck out to me a few weeks back when she had up about her supply dipping and she said and I quote ‘I like being an over achiever’ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Who says that like. My little ones a month older than Billie and is showing an interest in food but won’t be starting weaning till 6 months, like my other 3. Absolutely no need for it, apart from these old fashioned types who want big stuffed sleep through the night ‘busters’ that are ‘thriving’. Like Lisa with her twins. Fucking dopes

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Does the hubby/my husband do anything at home? She looks exhausted. She's expressing so why can't he feed the child during the night and let her sleep? From her videos it looks like she's a single parent. Also her mother lives down the fecking Hall. So can't she keep the camera and an eye on the child while karin has a shower and drys her hair. Surely the mum can mind the child for 5 minutes ffs

I know we can only go by what she shows us, but so far it looks she has no help and still minding the neice too ... there's a lot of "but that's ok" so it's not OK. I'd say she feels very isolated, not good for a first time mum, she's struggling
She strikes me as the type that wants to do it all herself because she thinks she's the only one that can do it properly, no-one else could match Karen's excellence at being a mother 🙄

Although "hubby" is so wonderful I am surprised he can't breastfeed.....then again his supply might not be as plentiful and wholesome as Super-Mom Karen

Lookwhostalking

My 14 Yr old nephew is trying to get hold of his dad's pint too but that doesn't mean his mother will give it.

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Karen there’s so many mothers who don’t intend to harm their child and accidentally do (unsafe sleep, baby walker near the stairs, a usually friendly dog, chocking hazards, etc..) so cut the mother knows best bollox. What you are is uneducated regardless of how smug you’re trying to come across, if you want to shovel the food in then do, it’s only your child who’ll have to face the consequences, but please don’t try lecture anyone on weaning or recipes when I doubt you can even spell the word lecture.

Also suppositories should be halved lengthways, surprised you didn’t know that now that you’re an expert after reading one free baby book

Ollie96

I recall some months back she mentioned that she would consider doing a podcast as loads of her followers said it would be a great idea. Omg I could think of nothing worse. Can you imagine listening to her. I said to the hubbie..... I told my husband earlier. Every sentence would have to mention husband. I don't get her appeal to be honest. Borefest. And a podcast omg about what exactly. The hubbie 😕lol lmao or whatever shite she writes.

Reactions: 5

Specsqueen

I couldn’t believe what I saw seeing today. I used to like Karen but she’s painful since she had the baby. I’m also a FTM and a solo parent. My baby is 7 months and she makes me feel like crap at times. The excessive amount of toys gadgets etc. that poor baby shouldn’t be in a high chair never mind given a spoon feed. She constantly wants to be at the next stage. Using the seat instead of the pram. My pram is still under the stairs. I haven’t used it in ages but still don’t want to official put it away. I’m in no rush and neither is my baby. He’s only small for such a short time and I’m trying to savour every single minute and not wish it all away. The spoon feeding is a step to far. That baby will be so unsettled and upset, her tummy isn’t near ready. ‘My husband’ AKA Nick doesn’t seem to get a look in on decisions with Billie. Karen is the boss there and what she says goes. She will look back and regret so much. It’s so sad.

DollyDaydreaming

And what does “walla” mean? Surely spell check tells her it’s not a word?! Does she mean voila? Spaces before each comma and not one full stop is also giving me rage! I’m not usually grammar police 😡 I need to unfollow too, she’s really not the brightest crayon in the box!