Fightingtheinnerdemon - karen coffey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look she is doing us all a favour. You can add milk to the sunshine orange just for the nutrition. Is she okay.?? Dow her girl is very advanced lmao. The husband agrees. And stay in your own lane okay. Lmao off to chat to hubby now dow my girl is packing her bag for school. Time flies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s used to a fussy eater with her husband obviously!! She’ll have a fussy baby too if she keeps giving her those sweet porridge and carrots 🙄

The teddy on the head and the big wolly blanket again. Can someone please inform this woman about the existence of sleepsacs.

Reactions: 2
Aren’t Blankets over them only good for newborns, who hate been swaddled? By her age especially with how advanced she is, she should be in a sleeping bag! Karen I thought you knew it all, come on, letting yourself down!

Why do these huns insist of showing us how they get their baby down, how they feed their baby… they’re all individual, As our Lisa would say what works for wan…
My baby is currently in his cot practicing his yoga moves before he drops off for his nap, that’s his normal routine. I don’t feel like a failure as a mam if it takes him half an hour to fall asleep, which it sometimes does, he has a great time in his cot messing around. In his sleeping bag I might add.

Now does anyone want to see a step by step video of me putting him down for his next nap? LMAO, dow

Reactions: 3
Bread and butter dipped in sugar... sure wasn't Karen graand after being reared like dat LMAO

Eh.... no you were grossly overweight hun, it could have been helped x

Reactions: 5
Can I ask, is it a thing to get a singer for a christening????

I can't get over the language of this one.. she calls her baby a gowl, a hound and a slob regularly.. she thinks it's funny that she's already going to be greedy like her man and she sounds like she's looking forward to her being addicted to her phone!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Can I ask, is it a thing to get a singer for a christening????

Our first his cousins all play in the fleadh they played a few tunes... noting major

Our surprise second we had his at home very small...we were broke!!!!...surprise baby, communion.... and then christing...

Bread and butter dipped in sugar... sure wasn't Karen graand after being reared like dat LMAO

Eh.... no you were grossly overweight hun, it could have been helped x
Hate to say it but not a tooth left in her head either based on what she has said herself…

Reactions: 5
I can't get over the language of this one.. she calls her baby a gowl, a hound and a slob regularly.. she thinks it's funny that she's already going to be greedy like her man and she sounds like she's looking forward to her being addicted to her phone!
She called her baby a gowl ?

Hate to say it but not a tooth left in her head either based on what she has said herself…
Was coming on to say the same thing! Didn't she tell us last week her parents had all her back teeth pulled when she was younger too. How on earth can she say she was grand being reared like that on bread and sugar. She should want to do better for Billie.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t know Dunnes had a new range called Leah Tucker??!! 😂 and her going on about how she’s ‘on the move’ 🙄 seriously this one is a bleeping pain in the hole!!

• Haha
4 months yesterday!!!😳😳😳
But it used to be 4 months years ago for introducing ”solids” my child was introduced at just over 4 months, baby porridge that’s about it.. she’s long gone from 4 months, but I don’t understand the 6 month weaning … that seems very late to be introducing it (I’m not talking 3 course meals, literally a couple of spoonfuls at breakfast that’s it)

Karen must have got a few messages, to be fair it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if the dope was attempting potty training
Can you imagine 😂

Jesus this one is thick!! Is she not following any sort of plan/book?? I hope someone told her those feeders are 6+ months 🙄 as someone said she’s either been weaning her a while because any information out there will tell you to start with one feed for maybe 10 days/2 weeks or probably longer if you start at 17 weeks 🙄🙄
Even 20+ years ago when I introduced solids with my 4 month old it was once a day for a month or more, she like it but wasn’t fussed. Definitely followed her lead, not 3 meals a day, boob, formula and a pint 🙄

Last edited:
But it used to be 4 months years ago for introducing ”solids” my child was introduced at just over 4 months, baby porridge that’s about it.. she’s long gone from 4 months, but I don’t understand the 6 month weaning … that seems very late to be introducing it (I’m not talking 3 course meals, literally a couple of spoonfuls at breakfast that’s it)

Can you imagine 😂

Even 20+ years ago when I introduced solids with my 4 month old it was once a day for a month or more, she like it but wasn’t fussed. Definitely followed her lead, not 3 meals a day, boob, formula and a pint 🙄
Around 6 months is what is recommended now by HSE. NHS also say 6 months. Think it’s to do with under developed digestive systems in younger babies leading to stomach or digestive issues if weaned earlier.

Was coming on to say the same thing! Didn't she tell us last week her parents had all her back teeth pulled when she was younger too. How on earth can she say she was grand being reared like that on bread and sugar. She should want to do better for Billie.
Don’t remember this. Is that why she talks like that?
Bread and sugar though, Christ. Sounds like something from my grandparents time but this one is about my age LMAO!

Don’t remember this. Is that why she talks like that?
Bread and sugar though, Christ. Sounds like something from my grandparents time but this one is about my age LMAO!
She mentioned it about 10 days ago. She said they got most of her back teeth pulled as they couldn't afford root canals. Dental hygiene must have been pretty poor to have needed all those extractions in the first place. Dunno if it affects her speech. I'm the same age as her and it sounds crazy to me. All the more reason to keep her 4 month old away from the bread and sugar!!

I thought she meant the bread and sugar comments in a kind of, "sure if that's what I was brought up on then there's no fear I'll be that bad" type of a way.
I don't agree with her reasoning for giving her daughter food though, she's so small! I used to like Karen but she's starting to grate on me now...