Fightingtheinnerdemon - karen coffey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sunshine orange, not surprised there 🤭

The way she says she’s so advanced, all smug, I cringed 🥴

Oh and ‘what mother would try harm their child’ .. is she that dumb or just very naive? I’ve got news for you Karen and you’re not going to like it. Big thick head on her Jesus Christ!

Reactions: 6
She'll be the mother everyone avoids at the school gate anyway with all her shite about how advanced and how intelligent Mensa Billieeeee is.

Someone would want to have a word because she's just making herself look like an even bigger idiot than usual with all her claims of being a brilliant mother to the most advanced child in the history of the world. I could see signs of this when she was going through IVF, making out like she knew it all......I get my car serviced Karen, it doesn't make me a mechanic 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She'll be the mother everyone avoids at the school gate anyway with all her shite about how advanced and how intelligent Mensa Billieeeee is.

Someone would want to have a word because she's just making herself look like an even bigger idiot than usual with all her claims of being a brilliant mother to the most advanced child in the history of the world. I could see signs of this when she was going through IVF, making out like she knew it all......I get my car serviced Karen, it doesn't make me a mechanic 🤷‍♀️

Billie will be in all the after school activities and sports. And she’ll be the best at them all and will hate to lose cause it’ll be drilled into her at home to be the best and always win. Karen will make a great soccer mom, forcing her poor child into things she’s not interested in or particularly good at, just so she can boast!

We all think our kids are the best in the world Karen, cause they are in our own eyes but nobody like a know it all show off. Be humble and sit the f down!

Reactions: 1
Also I cringed while she said "what mother would willingly harm their child?!" That's why people are messaging you Karen you thick bleep, because you're UNWILLINGLY doing harm to your "well advanced" little baba.

Well advanced rubs me up wrong every time she says it.. she really has no understanding of what people are warning her about! Karen your baby's digestive system is barely 4 months old, nothing advanced about it, immature gut probably. I understand there are reasons (medically speaking) why early weaning is recommended. Billie is showing none of these signs of needing paediatric advise to wean at 18wks. So Karen weaned because she felt like it, simple as that. Nothing to do with signs of readiness (because they're clearly not there), nothing to do with "knowing my girl", not a bit of sense to it at all.

So why don't you come on instead Karen and say..... I felt like shovelling food into my baby doll so I just bleeping did it. I didn't care what the advise was and I'm too stupid to understand it anyway so seeing as my child is just a cute accessory that I require for content, it's onwards and upwards with weaning because I'm a bleeping amazing Mom!!!

Stay classy Karen 👌

Karen there’s so many mothers who don’t intend to harm their child and accidentally do (unsafe sleep, baby walker near the stairs, a usually friendly dog, chocking hazards, etc..) so cut the mother knows best bollox. What you are is uneducated regardless of how smug you’re trying to come across, if you want to shovel the food in then do, it’s only your child who’ll have to face the consequences, but please don’t try lecture anyone on weaning or recipes when I doubt you can even spell the word lecture.

Also suppositories should be halved lengthways, surprised you didn’t know that now that you’re an expert after reading one free baby book

Reactions: 6
Ellie Kelly's kitchen 😂😂 Then came on with the ELLA'S kitchen pouch in her hand to say she realised she said it wrong and still called its Ellie's kitchen...

Lads this one is for the birds, honest to jesus, absolutely painful and what is wrong with her mouth when she talks 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ellie Kelly's kitchen 😂😂 Then came on with the ELLA'S kitchen pouch in her hand to say she realised she said it wrong and still called its Ellie's kitchen...

Lads this one is for the birds, honest to jesus, absolutely painful and what is wrong with her mouth when she talks 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh how I laughed! For the birds.. she is simple. I never took much notice of her but she's become my least favourite person in insta very quickly. Smug and stupid are a bad combo.

Ellie Kelly pouches and nana care milk.

Who is this woman and why am I watching her baby talking to her child? I came across this thread by accident 🤣

• Haha
I had to watch that twice! Ellie Kelly! Aren’t they shoes!!!! Or Lelley Kelly! Is that what she meant! She’s thick as 2 short planks. She can’t even get the name of the food right. I’m absolutely mortified for her. You can be sure she’s reading here. Hi Karen! She won’t address any of the errors mentioned, grammar, spelling, Ellie Kelly!!! Oh lord!

Reactions: 3
Jesus, she doesn't have much time for the niece anymore. 'Ate the orange and fucked the peel on the floor'. What an inconvenience.

Reactions: 2
Hate these types shaming kids for blow outs or, like in this case, potty training problems. It’s so weird you’d feel to need to share something private like that about a child but to do it to a child in your care that isn’t even yours… that’s a hard no from me

Hate these types shaming kids for blow outs or, like in this case, potty training problems. It’s so weird you’d feel to need to share something private like that about a child but to do it to a child in your care that isn’t even yours… that’s a hard no from me
I found that very strange! If someone shared online about my child doing similar I'd be horrified

Reactions: 3
iv followed since before she waa pregnant. I thinks its awful how she just shamed that poor little girl and used the language she did. Does she realise that once that's on the internet its there forever. That poor little girl obviously has some form of additional needs. (Hip casts, speech delay, still in nappies) also the baby talking is bleeping mental. Its the one thing i cant still goo goo gaa gaa in on top of the child. Talk to her like a human not a bleeping puppy.

Reactions: 2
P*ssed her knickers. Is she for real! 🤮 Disgusting way to describe a potty training toddler who ‘wet herself’!
I really hate when people use these adult, derogatory terms for little kids.
I knew this woman, common as muck, i mean she absolutely terrified she’d kill you if you crossed her like. She was my cousins next door neighbor. Their little girls were both 3 at the time, potty training… her little one, I won’t say her name but one of those awful common, my child will grow up to be a stripper names, comes up to her and goes “ma, need sh*t”. My cousin was no saint and we’re far from posh but she was like to the ‘ma’ “can you not teach her how to say poo?” 🤣🤣 I’ll never forget it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that her nieces clothes are always too small? Not in a fat way now incase anyone picks me up wrong. I mean in a way they were for a smaller child. The top today was like a belly top on her.

Does anyone else think that her nieces clothes are always too small? Not in a fat way now incase anyone picks me up wrong. I mean in a way they were for a smaller child. The top today was like a belly top on her.
I think it’s meant to be a belly top, it’s quite big on the shoulders & the sleeves are down to her elbows, I think it might be a belly top for a slightly older child. I could be wrong though