Fezza chit chat✌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies I love you but decided to take an actual break! So will delete my account and will pop into here when i make my new one!
Been thinking about my username a lot lately and how much its similar to my insta handle and then I thought about posting my doggos here and then realised its too close for comfort!
Catch you lovlies (probably after the weekend 😂 as ill miss you too much).

ETA. I just realised i typed all this but then it will disappear 😂 so if anyone sees it soon, ill be back.
Just gotta screenshot my avatar as i lost the original pic of her fungal underarm and cant get it back.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here is my old boy, he's a rescue so not sure of his age or exact breed but it would be around 14-15.
I'm a single mum of two, 8 and 6 and im near Geelong.
Not watching much TV at the moment, my nights are spent catching up on EL's antics and reading these threads 😅 (yes I know, I need to get a life!)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good afternoon Fezzas ✌I’m off to the local shops to get fleeced by my child. She’s decided she loves LOL dolls. Forget about all the Barbies and Baby Alives she has. I’ve said we can buy 1 😂🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Loving the Fezza chats!

You all have so much wisdom but I haven’t wanted to derail the SC/EL chats.

What’s the best treatment for Cachia like hair? 20+ years of bleaching and now brunette and it’s so dry 😭. I use a salon brand shampoo/conditioner (Caviar) but it still looks like SC.

Reactions: 8
Good afternoon Fezzas ✌I’m off to the local shops to get fleeced by my child. She’s decided she loves LOL dolls. Forget about all the Barbies and Baby Alives she has. I’ve said we can buy 1 😂🥹
May the odds be in your favour i to am taking kids shopping one needs socks which are apparently disposable plus new pens for school and the other a new beach towel. What’s the bet we end up with everything but.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loving the Fezza chats!

What’s the best treatment for Cachia like hair? 20+ years of bleaching and now brunette and it’s so dry 😭. I use a salon brand shampoo/conditioner (Caviar) but it still looks like SC.
Try Olaplex and see if you can wash it a little less

Reactions: 4
I am 100% not taking any of my kids to the shops at any point this weekend 😅. I cracked out my sewing machine this morning for the first time in months and finished off a book week costume for my six year old. My daughter wants to be Elsa (of course), so she’ll just wear the costume she already has.

I need to start on a birthday dress for her! I’ve got some something tasteful picked out with lilac linen. Buttttt I made the mistake of taking her to Spotlight yesterday and now she wants a dress made out of bright rainbow fur. Wish me luck 😂

• Haha
Loving the Fezza chats!

K18 is life changing!!!! My hairdresser got me onto it. Follow the instructions religiously.

Reactions: 4
Try Olaplex and see if you can wash it a little less
I’m already a once-a-week washer. Sometimes twice. Try not to use too much heat, no straightener anymore, just blow dry when almost dry.
I’ve used Olaplex before when I was blonde. I might give it another try. And then the K18.

Thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m obsessed with House Hunters International on 9Life. I mostly watch it on catch up. I saw it mentioned in one of the other threads that others love it too, may have been ELs 🤔
I love it too. So good to see all the different types of housing etc. I do laugh at people from the US who want to live in inner city Paris or other European city but want 4 bedrooms and bathrooms with open living etc 🤣

@EmmyLou_Spew have a look at Recipe Tin Eats. Everything I’ve made from her has turned out amazingly well and most are very simple.

Reactions: 9
Oh gosh it’s like having a room of friends 👋 🍷 😘 I have dogs and cats, I watch Netflix and have the recommendations covered and generally I try to maintain a fairly light digital footprint.
I too need a rest from the deep dark hole of snarking, sometimes I worry about my own reactions so I take breaks often!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love it too. So good to see all the different types of housing etc. I do laugh at people from the US who want to live in inner city Paris or other European city but want 4 bedrooms and bathrooms with open living etc 🤣

@EmmyLou_Spew have a look at Recipe Tin Eats. Everything I’ve made from her has turned out amazingly well and most are very simple.
I like House Hunters International! I also laugh in a hot Asian country they ask why there isn't an oven!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have a recipe or link to a recipe for a really nice stew and not a sloppy oily mess we see weekly? I like using Osso Bucco but it's so damn expensive at the moment, so thinking of some cheap gravy beef? I am sick with the flu and really am craving something comforting and warm.

lol midnight! Why are you awake already? I am too old for late nights :ROFLMAO: It takes me 2 days to recover
I second Recipe Tin Eats. Don't buy diced meat - the pieces are too small. Gravy beef can be brilliant. Also oyster blade. Cooking it slowly makes it very tender.

This recipe uses chuck but you can obviously interchange with whatever is cheapest/on special/discounted.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Omg why is this hilarious 🤣

Yes I love House Hunters also especially the international one and the island one and the beach views one 🫠😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I just helped my mum leave my dad. Boy is it scary!
He still doesnt know. He thinks she's just here with me.
Hopefully your son can help support you. Its definitely not easy to do alone. But also mum had a lot of help from a place called orange door.
Definitely get in touch with them. Not sure if you are from Vic or if they are aus wide but man they helped so much. Also uniting helped her to furnish her whole place for free! So definitely look for as many support services as possible. They are out there but mum had no idea until I forced her to see a psychologist and she put her onto them! Good luck 😘
Your mum is so lucky to have you by her side supporting her @Dalej7 ❤ Is she just with you in the interim or will she have to come back to the town where she lives with your dad? If so, will she have support there to help her stand firm in her decision? Orange Door are great, we refer a lot of our mums (I work in a school) there for support, especially during Vic lockdowns (some real horror stories of women and children stuck living in homes with DV and feeling helpless with nowhere to go).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi Fezza Queens!!

The last two threads have moved far too quickly for me to pop in and say anything meaningful, and EL's stories go for so long I can't always watch them, but I love chatting with you all.

I've been kept busy with full-time work in healthcare, completing a master's degree on the side, and now I'm just finishing up my honeymoon in Fiji! I got a little moment to myself so I ran to my favourite place on the internet swinging my hips just like when Leah films WinnieLou from behind.

I love seeing all the pics of your pets and I'm sending love and strength to our Tattle pals going through hard times. You're all wonderful!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi Fezza Queens!!

The last two threads have moved far too quickly for me to pop in and say anything meaningful, and EL's stories go for so long I can't always watch them, but I love chatting with you all.

I've been kept busy with full-time work in healthcare, completing a master's degree on the side, and now I'm just finishing up my honeymoon in Fiji! I got a little moment to myself so I ran to my favourite place on the internet swinging my hips just like when Leah films WinnieLou from behind.

I love seeing all the pics of your pets and I'm sending love and strength to our Tattle pals going through hard times. You're all wonderful!
Ohhhh Congratulations and thank you for working in the healthcare industry!

Fiji looks bewdiful! I can’t wait for my next overseas holiday. We haven’t been anywhere since before the pandemic rocked up and then last Christmas my husband had an accident and was on life support for a week so we are in recovery mode.

• Heart
I second Recipe Tin Eats. Don't buy diced meat - the pieces are too small. Gravy beef can be brilliant. Also oyster blade. Cooking it slowly makes it very tender.

This recipe uses chuck but you can obviously interchange with whatever is cheapest/on special/discounted.

Thank you!!! I am going to use this recipe on Monday. Will grab some beef on special tomorrow. It sounds amazing!!!

So while EL is buying $800 dresses! I am adding to my art collection .... I absolutely love CJ Hendry, she is a hyper-realistic artist from Brissy who lives in NYC now. We are acquaintances, I wouldn't say friends. We would 100% say hi if in the same room but we aren't connected on FB or Insta.

But many moons ago she did give me a drawing lesson and signed our scrap piece in case she became famous one day! Now she is super famous, earning millions and I am still her #1 fan!

So to add to my collection as I bought this piece which is a collab with her husband who runs another art collective called Andy Blank. See attached video for the piece and below is the original drawing.

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 8.32.35 pm.png

It's a laser engraved piece from a ribbon drawing called 'Enchanted'.

She is bloody incredible and I am so excited.

Here are some of her drawings ....

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 8.45.12 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 8.46.03 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 8.46.17 pm.png

Attachments

• 196.8 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Heart
    • Wow
    Reactions: 18
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.