Fezza chit chat✌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr Katrina Warren! Haven't heard her name in years. I really liked her on Harry's Practice (is that what she was on?!) Same Mugs...more freaking laundry 😫

Ohhhhh look at her @Super Cute!! There is little more enjoyable in life than watching a dog absolutely loving life 💗
Yes! And Totally Wild. She's pretty active on TikTok. She still looks the same.

I am loving all the pet photos. Please keep them coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I saw this the other day thought it was a cute idea for my daughter. It’s so hard to get her eat veggies.
One of my kids loves spicy food, one will eat 20kg of broccoli in one sitting and the other one loves egg whites, chips and tempura nuggets.

Totally trying this though!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One of my kids loves spicy food, one will eat 20kg of broccoli in one sitting and the other one loves egg whites, chips and tempura nuggets.

Totally trying this though!
This is another one I’ve saved. My daughter had one slice of cucumber tonight and it was a win for us both - spat out the lettuce 🥹🥹🥹

Here’s my Monty - edit: apologies for the SIZE of this! I’m on an iPad and not good with sizing etc View attachment 1511140

He’s a cavvie and is 13, and this photo was taken when he’d been waiting patiently for me to play with him and had lined up a couple of toys.

I‘m 55, have a 24 year old son and a husband who I’m trying to leave.
That sounds tough, good luck. I’ve been single for 3 years. I love it. Much happier ☺ Poorer but happier!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Awww all the pets! No pets here. Our elderly cat was put down a few months back 😭.

My (almost) 4 year old exists on air. Won’t even eat chicken nuggets. I haven’t tried cute food set ups! Maybe I should. I’m good with all the cute, Pinteresty play stuff. Surely I can manage food 😅

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Does anyone have any tips for how to help clear a four week prem c sec baby of mucus? He sounds so crackly and you can hear it when he breathes and it’s doing my head in. Struggling to sleep also as he is grunting, breathing all rattly and squealing all night long. I’ve tried Fess spray but hasn’t helped.

• Heart
  • Sad
Oh and we’re currently watching the new season of Never Have I Ever and not so patiently waiting for the season final of Only Murders in the Building which is out Tuesday on Disney+. Highly recommend!

• Heart
Does anyone have any tips for how to help clear a four week prem c sec baby of mucus? He sounds so crackly and you can hear it when he breathes and it’s doing my head in. Struggling to sleep also as he is grunting, breathing all rattly and squealing all night long. I’ve tried Fess spray but hasn’t helped.
Oh poor bubba!! Four weeks is such a long time! I’m not sure 😫. My babies were all c-sections, but 40+ weeks and I never noticed them being mucusy after the first few days or so. My kids do get mucusy if I’m on antibiotics and they’ve all had dairy/soy intolerances. The grunting and throat clearing sort of noises were a silent reflux thing that cleared up with my diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh poor bubba!! Four weeks is such a long time! I’m not sure 😫. My babies were all c-sections, but 40+ weeks and I never noticed them being mucusy after the first few days or so. My kids do get mucusy if I’m on antibiotics and they’ve all had dairy/soy intolerances. The grunting and throat clearing sort of noises were a silent reflux thing that cleared up with my diet.
Thanks, I’m wondering if my diet is affecting him. He was born at 35+6 and he’s a month old today. The paed said yesterday that it’s not on his chest which is good, so it’s just in upper respiratory, but it sounds so awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh and we’re currently watching the new season of Never Have I Ever and not so patiently waiting for the season final of Only Murders in the Building which is out Tuesday on Disney+. Highly recommend!
I watched the latest Never Have I Ever in one weekend 😞💁🏼‍♀️ I’m so ashamed….no I’m not! My house was still clean and my dog got walked 😜

• Haha
I lost my job last Tuesday. Second time I’ve been unemployed in 14 months and I’m the main breadwinner in the family. This bundle of gorgeousness snuggles up when I start to hyperventilate 💜
How stressful, hope you're able to find something quickly ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aww so cute! What’s their name? I’m watching that show at the moment and also in the middle of Woodstock 99 and recently finished Indian Matchmaking 😂 I stay up late and Netflix 📺
I finished Indian Matchmaking this week - what a hoot!

I am also watching The Twelve and just waiting to find out what the ending is like.

We finished watching The Lincoln Lawyer this week.

This weekend I have an assignment due. During Covid I decided getting my Masters in Law sounded like a good thing. I am only a few units from finishing so just have to struggle through (hence my lengthy absences at times).

400504EA-5BBE-456D-AECB-7F94A0AA8AE9.jpeg

This is Teddy, my nine year old study buddy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My husband and I just finished watching The Newsreader on ABC. It’s been a while since I watched an good Aussie show and this didn’t disappoint. Now watching PanAm on 7Plus, set in the early 60s, really enjoying all the lovely fashion, and good looking people.

Try making him more upright when he sleeps by putting a pillow or folded blanket under the little mattress.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thanks, I’m wondering if my diet is affecting him. He was born at 35+6 and he’s a month old today. The paed said yesterday that it’s not on his chest which is good, so it’s just in upper respiratory, but it sounds so awful!
It’s worth a shot, especially if you’re seeing mucus in their nappies. Sucks for you, but such an easy thing to try. It’s really hard to know what’s normal and what’s not.

I was in a lot of denial this time 😂 but eventually agreed with my husband that I’d try dairy free for just a month. We had other things going on with antibiotics and then the six week vaccinations, but she’s improved so much, so I’m just sticking with dairy free for now.

Reactions: 6
😍😍 kittens and dogs! I'm here for it!

This is Alexis Rose and every bit the princess her namesake is on Schitts Creek

20220713_191735.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.