Fezza chit chat✌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s my little darling Rosie, currently snuggled up in my bed, loving life! I’m from the north west coast of Tasmania, have a 26 and 21yo, and a partner of 14 years.

Currently watching The Twelve and Never Have I Ever.

This weekend will be all about housework, and recovering from a staff get together here last night, which ended at midnight. I was ready for them to leave at 8.30 😜

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone have a recipe or link to a recipe for a really nice stew and not a sloppy oily mess we see weekly? I like using Osso Bucco but it's so damn expensive at the moment, so thinking of some cheap gravy beef? I am sick with the flu and really am craving something comforting and warm.

Here’s my little darling Rosie, currently snuggled up in my bed, loving life! I’m from the north west coast of Tasmania, have a 26 and 21yo, and a partner of 14 years.

Currently watching The Twelve and Never Have I Ever.

This weekend will be all about housework, and recovering from a staff get together here last night, which ended at midnight. I was ready for them to leave at 8.30 😜
lol midnight! Why are you awake already? I am too old for late nights :ROFLMAO: It takes me 2 days to recover

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love all you Fezzas. I’m cautious to say to much cos nervous might know someone. I said too much about my job in a different username so deleted and waited and made new acc. I feel like there’s a few of us that live not too far from each other so it makes me wonder if we see each other in real life. The comments about going to lava lounge the other week is what made me twig. I read every single EL post but don’t comment much.

• Heart
Love all you Fezzas. I’m cautious to say to much cos nervous might know someone. I said too much about my job in a different username so deleted and waited and made new acc. I feel like there’s a few of us that live not too far from each other so it makes me wonder if we see each other in real life. The comments about going to lava lounge the other week is what made me twig. I read every single EL post but don’t comment much.
LOL I think if I lived in Melbourne I would be nervous too. But I am not too concerned if people find out my real identity. I am sure if someone here or someone reading this knows me, they will 100% be able to identify me by my cat! lol But I am not concerned at all, I stand by everything I say here and would say it to EL's face if she confronted me.

I like some great banter with you Tattle Fezzas, it's a nice way to unwind and have a good belly laugh!

• Heart
Oh and we’re currently watching the new season of Never Have I Ever and not so patiently waiting for the season final of Only Murders in the Building which is out Tuesday on Disney+. Highly recommend!
Loving Only Murders, feeling sad it’s almost over again. After a mad dog week in Sydney for a work convention, I had yesterday off and started on Seachange! Never watched it till now and quite enjoying it. Mixed things up a little with re-watch of Emily in Paris because sometimes I’m a sappy soul

Ahh yes, good ol Lava Lounge! I wonder too if we ever pass each other up on High St or the classiest of all, Fountain Gate 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loving Only Murders, feeling sad it’s almost over again. After a mad dog week in Sydney for a work convention, I had yesterday off and started on Seachange! Never watched it till now and quite enjoying it. Mixed things up a little with re-watch of Emily in Paris because sometimes I’m a sappy soul
Seachange is one of my all time favourites ❤

Reactions: 3
Here’s my Monty - edit: apologies for the SIZE of this! I’m on an iPad and not good with sizing etc View attachment 1511140

He’s a cavvie and is 13, and this photo was taken when he’d been waiting patiently for me to play with him and had lined up a couple of toys.

I‘m 55, have a 24 year old son and a husband who I’m trying to leave.
I just helped my mum leave my dad. Boy is it scary!
He still doesnt know. He thinks she's just here with me.
Hopefully your son can help support you. Its definitely not easy to do alone. But also mum had a lot of help from a place called orange door.
Definitely get in touch with them. Not sure if you are from Vic or if they are aus wide but man they helped so much. Also uniting helped her to furnish her whole place for free! So definitely look for as many support services as possible. They are out there but mum had no idea until I forced her to see a psychologist and she put her onto them! Good luck 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm getting major VF vibes from tattle these days 🤣 they were such a vibe back in the day!
Whats VF?

I think im about done with the EL thread and cachias so i think i might just hang here with you guys for a while haha.
It will be more fun and far less ragey!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Have ditched the EL train to join this wagon! Started I just killed my Dad on Netflix. Wild and crazy tale! Now in bed after takeaway with a snooze pooch
Is it good I have been meaning to watch it!?!
I wish this was a safe space for EL but there is too high a chance she could make an account and come look, I'm paranoid. LOL But I kind of knew her many years ago.

Reactions: 5
I‘m 55, have a 24 year old son and a husband who I’m trying to leave.
I hope you can work out a way to get where you need. We are here for you ❤❤

I just helped my mum leave my dad. Boy is it scary!
He still doesnt know. He thinks she's just here with me.
Hopefully your son can help support you. Its definitely not easy to do alone. But also mum had a lot of help from a place called orange door.
Definitely get in touch with them. Not sure if you are from Vic or if they are aus wide but man they helped so much. Also uniting helped her to furnish her whole place for free! So definitely look for as many support services as possible. They are out there but mum had no idea until I forced her to see a psychologist and she put her onto them! Good luck 😘
You’re a good daughter ❤ Can imagine how hard that would’ve been for both of you.

• Heart
Is it good I have been meaning to watch it!?!
I wish this was a safe space for EL but there is too high a chance she could make an account and come look, I'm paranoid. LOL But I kind of knew her many years ago.
It is good makes your head spin! I feel like these situations could only happen in the USA! Usually I enjoy 9life in particular escape to the chateau lol

Reactions: 2
It is good makes your head spin! I feel like these situations could only happen in the USA! Usually I enjoy 9life in particular escape to the chateau lol
I’m obsessed with House Hunters International on 9Life. I mostly watch it on catch up. I saw it mentioned in one of the other threads that others love it too, may have been ELs 🤔

Reactions: 6
THE BEST!!! Now I think i know who you are if we talk about EL in DMs on ig.....
I don't think I have messaged anyone about EL on insta.

There should be like a secret GIF handshake rattlers do to see if their IG buddies are rattlers 🤣🤣🤣

Whats VF?

I think im about done with the EL thread and cachias so i think i might just hang here with you guys for a while haha.
It will be more fun and far less ragey!
Vogue forums. IYKYK 😉

Reactions: 4
I don't think I have messaged anyone about EL on insta.

There should be like a secret GIF handshake rattlers do to see if their IG buddies are rattlers 🤣🤣🤣
maybe we need to go back to the ribbon on the handbag.... this is so funny because I message another VF girl about her and we talk about her on IG too

Reactions: 1
maybe we need to go back to the ribbon on the handbag.... this is so funny because I message another VF girl about her and we talk about her on IG too
Hahaha I never had a ribbon on the handbag because for some reason I had NFI about it 🤣

If we do know each other, and we do talk about EL we need to add a 🐷🚬 at the end of the message. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I’m about done with el too but I loved you guys so I’m very excited for this chat! I promised my kid a day of board games until I have work haha I’m bored of that already 😂. I will try to catch up asap! Love to everyone who is going through anything tough right now it’s so hard I know but tough times are forever❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.