Fezza Chit Chat #2 ✌🏻✌🏻

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone recommend the best natiral foundation they use? Mine has been discontinued!! Devo.
I wasn’t sure if you meant natural like natural coverage or hippy stuff and I like chemicals 😂

The L’Oréal serum foundation is really nice and light, but decent coverage. Does Lust count as natural because it’s mineral based? Hate recommending them, but it’s good stuff.

I trust recommendations from Claire Bridgett and Kelly McCarren. Her makeup is always flawless.

Reactions: 3
I wasn’t sure if you meant natural like natural coverage or hippy stuff and I like chemicals 😂

The L’Oréal serum foundation is really nice and light, but decent coverage. Does Lust count as natural because it’s mineral based? Hate recommending them, but it’s good stuff.

I trust recommendations from Claire Bridgett and Kelly McCarren. Her makeup is always flawless.
Awesome thank you!

Good luck to you @rulebreaker101, you must be very close to meeting your little one now or maybe she is here already.💕
She hasn’t arrived yet! I collected colostrum today, twice! Got 1.5ml in total. Last week I got next to nothing! So I’m impressed. It was therapeutic lol, watched my fav show (crimina minds) had a shower, heat pack from Kmart (breast heating and cooling pack) and I was chill. Can’t wait to try again in a few days. For now need to rest up as they hurt after a while lol. Definitely will tell you all when she’s here. Can’t wait to meet her !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She hasn’t arrived yet! I collected colostrum today, twice! Got 1.5ml in total. Last week I got next to nothing! So I’m impressed. It was therapeutic lol, watched my fav show (crimina minds) had a shower, heat pack from Kmart (breast heating and cooling pack) and I was chill. Can’t wait to try again in a few days. For now need to rest up as they hurt after a while lol. Definitely will tell you all when she’s here. Can’t wait to meet her !!!!
So exciting 💕🫶🏻

• Heart
@AlterBoy I saw your comment on the other thread, I hope things are ok at home, the weekend away should be beautiful, I hope you both enjoy it 💙

Reactions: 4
@BeachBaby I hope you are doing ok & looking after yourself.💕
Your little info about grannymoo’s hat makes me laugh every time I put my own hat on.🧢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@BeachBaby I hope you are doing ok & looking after yourself.💕
Your little info about grannymoo’s hat makes me laugh every time I put my own hat on.🧢
Thanks bizzie. I thought i was doing OK but once all the busy-ness finishes, it kind of sets in that this is it and the grief kind of gets worse. I'm seeing someone today to get some help.
I did laugh about granny moo's hat getting sold at the op shop too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks bizzie. I thought i was doing OK but once all the busy-ness finishes, it kind of sets in that this is it and the grief kind of gets worse. I'm seeing someone today to get some help.
Awe, that sounds no good, I’m glad you are reaching out for some help, hopefully they can give you some good advice or tools to help move forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope you can get some good advice to help you, take care.💕

Reactions: 1
Howdy fellow fezzas.....I need your farshun advice. Bought this to wear to an event and dunno what shoes will go with it. I didn't want to spend a fortune on said dress as I'll have nowhere else to wear it.

Might ask Emmy for some clodhoppers.

Howdy fellow fezzas.....I need your farshun advice. Bought this to wear to an event and dunno what shoes will go with it. I didn't want to spend a fortune on said dress as I'll have nowhere else to wear it.

That's a gorgeous dress!

I was thinking a simple black heel or flat would look nice as that way you can wear the shoes again.

I'd go nude, open toe, flat or heel depending on what you like or need for the dress length.
---
Probably most importantly - see what you already have and make it work !

Last edited:
Yeah been looking online before I go in.

I hate shoe shopping as much as I hate clothes shopping LOL

Ohh, I love that. Hi-top Nikes, or black platform clodhoppers would ROCK this fit!

No, in all seriousness, if you’re not into heels, a pair of flat tan/nude shoes would be brilliant with this. Look up Diana Ferrari Supersoft Claudea flats. Really comfy, good for wide feet, and easy worn after the event as well. I think they have a few different colours. Then if you have a matching nude clutch, you’re set.