Fezza Chit Chat #2 ✌🏻✌🏻

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so cute!! But man can she scream and cry when we put her in the bassinet. I had an emergency c section after a 28 hour labour as I was bleeding out every contraction. My placenta de-attached and I lost 1.2L of blood in the surgey. Scary stuff

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She is so cute!! But man can she scream and cry when we put her in the bassinet. I had an emergency c section after a 28 hour labour as I was bleeding out every contraction. My placenta de-attached and I lost 1.2L of blood in the surgey. Scary stuff
Oh wow, that’s intense. Hope you’re on the road to recovery 🩷

Reactions: 2
Goodness, what an ordeal, that would have been very scary.
Make sure you take care of yourself, it can be very traumatic & you need to give yourself heaps of time to recover physically & mentally.
Yes! Babies lungs are unreal aren’t they 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow. Thats scary and traumatic.
We never know what we're in for.
I went in for a scan yesterday as baby wasnt moving much and as I was talking to the dr I said "i dont care how it comes out so long as its healthy" and she was like "thats good to hear" lol.
Like honestly, please i just want us to both be ok.

How's your recovery from the c-section going?

• Heart
A SHES HERE! Mini tattler
Congratulations ❤❤❤❤❤
---
Hoping for a quick recovery ❤ Us women are amazing
---
I finished it over a week ago and still thinking about episode 4. Disturbing AF
It was full on. I stopped then finished the series a week later. Read up about it and it’s just crazy it’s based on his true story.

I finished it over a week ago and still thinking about episode 4. Disturbing AF
I just started it tonight and luckily stumbled across the Tattle thread on it and everyone mentioned episode 4 so I stopped after episode 3 tonight. So curious about how bad it is with everyone’s warnings/comments.

Reactions: 1
I just started it tonight and luckily stumbled across the Tattle thread on it and everyone mentioned episode 4 so I stopped after episode 3 tonight. So curious about how bad it is with everyone’s warnings/comments.
It’s just very intense. There is a trigger warning prior to ep. It’s SA related, but how it’s depicted is very upsetting.
---
My advice watch it during the day if you can, make sure you’re in a good space mentally. Personally the drug use was a massive trigger for me too.

Re baby reindeer- did anyone else feel really annoyed by the guy by the end? I feel like he DID enjoy the attention to a degree and didn't want to lose it or her. If he had have set clear boundaries, I think it would never have escalated like it did. Without giving spoilers, there were things he should never have done.

Fezzas. This past weekend has been fucked to say the least. Our 10 year old boy is being sent to doggy heaven today. How did you cope with the decision? He has deteriorated so much, even over the past 4 days, but I still have so much guilt by doing this. I know it’s the right decision so he is no longer in pain but part of me wants to be selfish and keep him earth side. We are a mess. How do you cope?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Fezzas. This past weekend has been fucked to say the least. Our 10 year old boy is being sent to doggy heaven today. How did you cope with the decision? He has deteriorated so much, even over the past 4 days, but I still have so much guilt by doing this. I know it’s the right decision so he is no longer in pain but part of me wants to be selfish and keep him earth side. We are a mess. How do you cope?
Oh my heart is broken for your family, I don’t know the answer to how you cope, it is so hard & never gets easier. I miss our pets more than most of our departed humans. Big hugs to you.💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The worst decision anyone has to make by a long way.

Bottom line is, no matter how hard it is, the correct decision has to made for the dog, not you. Guilt is real but if you leave it longer the more the dog will suffer.

Thinking of you and your family 💔

• Heart
Oh crap. I'm hoping you are ok now. Congratulations, I know it's been a long road for you to get there. I hope her name is nothing like EmmyLou, AmyLou, Grifter, Fezza. lol.

Can you try to just think of all the joy and love that he brought to your family 💗

It’s a horribly difficult decision but a vet told me that it’s easier to say goodbye when they’re still showing little signs of happiness because if it’s left too late, the loved ones can feel a whole world of extra guilt and sadness. But know that he’ll always hold a special place in your heart wherever he is.

• Heart
Thank you guys. We are so much more than a nasty bunch of trolls!

Our boy went very peacefully. He knew it was his time. I feel a bit more at peace knowing he is no longer in any pain ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Re baby reindeer- did anyone else feel really annoyed by the guy by the end? I feel like he DID enjoy the attention to a degree and didn't want to lose it or her. If he had have set clear boundaries, I think it would never have escalated like it did. Without giving spoilers, there were things he should never have done.
It was a very confusing ending. @Esme Watson - I know that pain all too well. I lost my boy at 3 years. I didn’t leave bed for two weeks. I feel a part of me died with him. It’s very hard, it does get easier. I’m so sorry 😢
---
It was a very confusing ending. @Esme Watson - I know that pain all too well. I lost my boy at 3 years. I didn’t leave bed for two weeks. I feel a part of me died with him. It’s very hard, it does get easier. I’m so sorry 😢
Sorry meant 13 years

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you guys. We are so much more than a nasty bunch of trolls!

Our boy went very peacefully. He knew it was his time. I feel a bit more at peace knowing he is no longer in any pain ❤
I am so sorry, losing a pet is a really hard thing to go through.
I hope you can be gentle with yourself over the next few weeks and months. I’m 7 years on this week and it still hurts 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 4