Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I found this thread. I literally want to chew chalk while watching ferne parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did u see the way Sunday looked past ferne when she walked back into the hairdressers. Something or someone has rattled her and thats why she was screaming

Reactions: 2
I think Sunday is a spoiled brat unfortunately because Ferne lets her do whatever and she has all these “co-parents” she doesn’t know whether she is coming or going especially as Ferne promotes her as a free spirit. The only “routine” she will get is from Ferne’s mum and that’s why she was crying for Fernes mum and responded when they were attempting the shoot. Ferne loses patience with Sunday. She needs to separate her work and Sunday and not combine the two because clearly Sunday doesn’t want to be a performing monkey. I also note how no one tells her to say please and thank you. “I want a ice lolly now”. My automatic response to my children in teaching them manners were “it’s can I have a ice lolly now please”.

and for the record I have never been to a restaurant ever and seen a kid in their underwear. It’s inappropriate and she’s a little girl! Madness

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion Ferne McCann too focused on who she is going to marry, leaving the parenting to every Tom, Dick & Harry
I do like this but change it to 'Ferne too focused on who she is going to marry, leaving the parenting to every Cawl, Dick & Harry'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the toys Sunday gets as freebies and ads is disgraceful.. I know it’s work for Fern but it will make the child very mean ...

Reactions: 3
So many kids in now-20 years who will need therapy and it will keep on going if people keep using their kids like this.

Just went to watch this episode and realised I hadn’t even watched last week 🙉 can’t believe they’re talking about wanking and shagging in front of Sunday and I’m only 4 minutes in 🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
Sunday is a spoiled brat. Got away with far too much for far too long. The child needs routine, discipline and the word NO once in a while.

Reactions: 4
I actually don’t think Sunday is spoilt, I think the opposite, all her mum does is tag her along to adult things that suit her and are what she wants to do.

Anything kid-centric is set up as a PR opportunities, paid for ads, kids film premieres etc. Plus Sunday clearly does not like being dragged along to events and shoots, forced to pose for the cameras etc - poor kid looks stressed and like she’s hating it most of the time.

Even when they went to Cornwall they took her to dinner, there’s four adults just ignoring her, sticking her in front of the iPad. Nothing wrong with iPads but they’re just trying to keep her quiet so they can do shots of tequila on what they were calling their ‘night out’. Gross. And I expect they do that on every Marbs and Ibiza trip too. Poor kid.

She took her out to a restaurant in her knickers because it was easier than dealing with her, Fern just labels her difficult. It’s sad.

I was also shocked the way Ferne admits dropping her to nursery in her pants and letting them deal with her. Obviously they manage to get her dressed just fine?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She’s just a lazy parent but makes excuses for it and blames Sunday

Reactions: 10
Did you see she gave Sunday a full tube of Pringles in the back of the car when she went to see ‘medicated’ Vicky?

Reactions: 4
I think Sunday is a spoiled brat unfortunately because Ferne lets her do whatever and she has all these “co-parents” she doesn’t know whether she is coming or going especially as Ferne promotes her as a free spirit. The only “routine” she will get is from Ferne’s mum and that’s why she was crying for Fernes mum and responded when they were attempting the shoot. Ferne loses patience with Sunday. She needs to separate her work and Sunday and not combine the two because clearly Sunday doesn’t want to be a performing monkey. I also note how no one tells her to say please and thank you. “I want a ice lolly now”. My automatic response to my children in teaching them manners were “it’s can I have a ice lolly now please”.

and for the record I have never been to a restaurant ever and seen a kid in their underwear. It’s inappropriate and she’s a little girl! Madness
Literally the most tedious part of being a mum init 😂

"I want ****"
"What do you say?"
N they'll kick off a storm before using the word please hahaha

Reactions: 2
I'm just watching the hairdressing scene now and surely if your daughter hates having her hair cut you wouldn't put her hair in plaits before she goes for a haircut?

anyway time for a new thread so title suggestions plz.

Reactions: 3
Sunday won’t get dressed, Gill needs a rest and Ferne’s finally guessed her parenting’s a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm just watching the hairdressing scene now and surely if your daughter hates having her hair cut you wouldn't put her hair in plaits before she goes for a haircut?

anyway time for a new thread so title suggestions plz.
This is where fearne needs to pick her battles! A little girl doesn't want an inch off her hair that can be put into a plait anyway? No, absolutely not acceptable, force her to sit there in tears and have it cut.

A little girl wants to be naked in a restaurant? Absolutely fine, just leave your knickers over there love, I'll get them on the way out.

Reactions: 7
The woman is thick as tit, her house can be found online in less than 2 minutes and her child needs proper parenting . She’s a joke and her show needs cancelling pronto

Reactions: 8
I didn't take my girl for a haircut until age 4 and even then it was only as she was comfortable with it. I'd never take her when she was sitting there screaming, talk about traumatising the poor girl!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.