Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree she knew all about his activities. I also think it was so insensitive she called her daughter Sunday when he did that acid attack on Easter Sunday 😤😤. I can’t stand Ferne she is sooooo overrated.
Exactly, someone doesn't just transform into an acid attacker overnight.

Reactions: 12
Her new boyfriend is definitely staying with her. It wasn’t hers or Carl’s hands shucking the first oyster!

Reactions: 5
Her new boyfriend is definitely staying with her. It wasn’t hers or Carl’s hands shucking the first oyster!
Yeah - clothes were different and the first person was wearing a ring but Carl isn’t in the next story. Granted he could of got changed and taken the ring off but unlikely

Reactions: 6
Yeah - clothes were different and the first person was wearing a ring but Carl isn’t in the next story. Granted he could of got changed and taken the ring off but unlikely
Carl also has tattoos. I just hate the fact she’s so sneaky. She did the exact same thing for her 30th birthday when she made out it was a party of 6. Absolute bullshit. They’re all just wankers

Reactions: 11
Carl also has tattoos. I just hate the fact she’s so sneaky. She did the exact same thing for her 30th birthday when she made out it was a party of 6. Absolute bullshit. They’re all just wankers
Was that the party with Billie and Sam and the mysterious tiny woman in red? And sax man obviously. Absolute jokes

Reactions: 10
I see she’s gone insta official with her new man then... wonder how long this one will last?

Reactions: 9
I completely agree she knew all about his activities. I also think it was so insensitive she called her daughter Sunday when he did that acid attack on Easter Sunday 😤😤. I can’t stand Ferne she is sooooo overrated.
Had no idea about any of this, only knew of her by name before she was on celebrity home cook.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how she met him during lockdown 🤔 or did she already know him? I doubt it will last long though.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how she met him during lockdown 🤔 or did she already know him? I doubt it will last long though.
They’ve known each other for years apparently! Saw she posted an insta story from an old pic of them in 2015

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Gill must be minding Sunday tonight whilst Ferne does lines with the dj boyfriend. The crazy dancing and American accent she puts on is beyond cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.