Ferne McCann #6 Thought you couldn't get worse than Sunday, Fern let me introduce to you to Finty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably used him for a baby but doesn’t actually care about a life with him. Remember the ovulation test kits in a video she posted a few years back where she was clearly trying to get pregnant by any Tom dick or Harry. If I was her I’d have major ick. (I’d even have ick towards her if I was man)

Reactions: 4
He’s not what she wants is he? I don’t think she would have done this if it hadn’t been for voice note gate. He was abusive when she was pregnant, he can’t be arsed doing anything at all for their ‘brand’, all their income comes from her. There won’t be a wedding.

Reactions: 6
So suddenly she isn’t so keen on a wedding, considering she practically pushed him into proposing and was happy to have a child with him? I wonder why?

Things don’t add up with him, doesn’t appear to have friends and family? Was living abroad but able to drop that and move in with her immediately, even the drugs pictures and allegations seem to have disappeared in her mind so she can have a ‘family’

They are trying to show he’s a helpful parent and much nicer than last series but I still think she does the majority ( how come he gets a good nights sleep every night? Why don’t they take turns to feed, surely she can express milk) it all seems on his terms and huge red flags about his previous life
It’s because she’s with the wrong person. I was just talking to my friend about this earlier and how I was dead set on no more children after my first as her dad was also a narcissistic abuser like Lorri. Soon as we ended, I was broody and wanted another. Think this is the case with Ferne, surely she can’t see herself marrying him, she’s being abused in front of our eyes but she’s probably finding it hard to leave. Sure her interest in getting married etc will come back once she finally does leave

Reactions: 3
Just seen a clip of next weeks episode where she asks permission to sleep In his bed 🙈 they can barely stand each other

Reactions: 3
Christ, today's ep: Ferne goes on yet another staycation* with her boring besties. It's a solar-powered shepherd's hut and hilarity ensues (it's doesn't). When the main 'funny' of the show is a running joke about an aubergine parmigiana you know you're in trouble. She spends the rest of the ep loudly proclaiming what a great mum she is, how she's the only woman in the world to breastfeed and how her children are the bestest in the world and how HAPPY she is. Honest. Lord give me strength

*it's not a staycation as that means you are at home :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Christ, today's ep: Ferne goes on yet another staycation* with her boring besties. It's a solar-powered shepherd's hut and hilarity ensues (it's doesn't). When the main 'funny' of the show is a running joke about an aubergine parmigiana you know you're in trouble. She spends the rest of the ep loudly proclaiming what a great mum she is, how she's the only woman in the world to breastfeed and how her children are the bestest in the world and how HAPPY she is. Honest. Lord give me strength

*it's not a staycation as that means you are at home :rolleyes:
Urgh. I can’t bring myself to watch it. She’s insufferable

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Caught a few minutes when I was flicking channels - saw her 6 year old bratty daughter sucking her thumb and Ferne revealing Finty was signed to a modelling agency then had to turn over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not really read all these ferne threads so forgive me if I'm repeating what's already been said but,
It's so obvious Ferne isn't in to lozza, you can just see she feels majorly turned off by him she cringes when he says certain things.
Before she was pregnant she was rushing to be engaged pregnant married.....now she's stalling. Also he is a major red flag for me, he has no family really and doesn't appear to have many friends....odd.

Also I honestly feel Sunday could be on the spectrum. There's some very obvious signs, more recently the food thing, but we have seen her unpredictable tantrums, her resistance to change. Her not liking certain clothing not showing very many different facial expressions, lack of eye contact, very hard for her to like many new people ...how has ferne not realised? Not sure why school haven't either? I have two autistic children and I picked Sunday up from watching snippets on TV!

Reactions: 10
She’s out in Barbados without Sunday, just the new kid and cling on loz.. that will do wonders for Sunday I imagine.. feeling left out

• Wow
Reactions: 9