Ferne McCann #5 Ferne McCancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If i was the son’s mum I wouldn’t want him being attached to that hot mess and their audience either. I know about her biological dad but it doesn’t sit right with me the way “lozza” has been posting about Sunday since they were together all of five minutes.
It isn't right is it? Does anyone reckon that the voicemail scandal was linked to an outside associate of Arthur Collins or does the bleach-flinging felon not give a shiny tit about his biological daughter?

Reactions: 6
Another day - another patronising post from
Him- from someone who claims to help mental health can he not see what he posts is so smug and patronising

Reactions: 4
It isn't right is it? Does anyone reckon that the voicemail scandal was linked to an outside associate of Arthur Collins or does the bleach-flinging felon not give a shiny tit about his biological daughter?
i assumed it was linked. Obviously he is scum for what he did but I dont think lozza is much better and that there is more to him than meets the eye.

I dont know what 28 year old would want to take on big gob and her daughter esp given who the dad is. Its all very odd and rushed. Think dirt will come out about him soon

• Heart
The fact they haven't went to Dubai on holiday since he left.. speaks volumes.
when did he leave though like 5 mins ago? Only joking 🤣 cannot keep up with them! I always find men who cling onto single mums so quickly very suspicious nowadays especially a single mum with a profile and some cash

Reactions: 8
when did he leave though like 5 mins ago? Only joking 🤣 cannot keep up with them! I always find men who cling onto single mums so quickly very suspicious nowadays especially a single mum with a profile and some cash
2 and a half year ago I think?

Fern was a vulnerable meal ticket.

Idk where else to post this, but back in the Lozza drama days of making a fake account of the Ferne/Sam/Billy drama. Which turned out to be an old account of lozzas that he’d changed into a lady.. something account… well… he’s changed it back to his account for being a dad ☠ with all the followers who just wanted the goss from all the drama 😂😂
---
Lady whistle down!!! That was it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else remember on her show when she spoke about meeting him how he’s DM’d her when she was in Dubai and how he was so insistent he needed to meet with her and how it’s because he knew she was the one. He literally hunted her down like a tater but she’s deluded and thinks they’re soulmates. Probably *manifested* each other 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else remember on her show when she spoke about meeting him how he’s DM’d her when she was in Dubai and how he was so insistent he needed to meet with her and how it’s because he knew she was the one. He literally hunted her down like a tater but she’s deluded and thinks they’re soulmates. Probably *manifested* each other 🙄
and she took sunday/he didn’t mind her taking sunday. Desperate as duck and red flags aplenty both ways. Imagine being on holiday with your kid and taking them on a date with someone you don’t even know. Most men I know would run a mile if a woman even so much as mentions wanting kids within the first year of dating!

Reactions: 15
Idk where else to post this, but back in the Lozza drama days of making a fake account of the Ferne/Sam/Billy drama. Which turned out to be an old account of lozzas that he’d changed into a lady.. something account… well… he’s changed it back to his account for being a dad ☠ with all the followers who just wanted the goss from all the drama 😂😂
---
Yep people commenting that they don’t know how they’re following this “new” account and saying it must’ve been when they were following lady whistle down and he’s now changed the name of it ! Oooh he’s shot himself in the foot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i assumed it was linked. Obviously he is scum for what he did but I dont think lozza is much better and that there is more to him than meets the eye.

I dont know what 28 year old would want to take on big gob and her daughter esp given who the dad is. Its all very odd and rushed. Think dirt will come out about him soon
Lozza is as dodgy AF.

Reactions: 9
What kinda dodgy are we all thinking? Are we allowed to say here? Is he part of the traveler community? He was hanging out/friends with a few people from that ascot reality show

---

I was so confused why I was following this page!! Straight away unfollowed

• Haha
Omg this daddy lozza page or whatever the duck it’s called appeared on my TL, I was like ‘how the hell am I following this tosser?’ him using the lady whistle blower account makes so much sense 😂 Got an unfollow from me anyway

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.