Feng shui

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just given my downstairs lounge/ dining room a good cleaning. I’ve moved some things around and cleared away a lot of clutter, though tbh it wasn’t much and gone quite minimalist. It looks fresh clean and the few things I’ve moved looks nice. While I was doing this the mood on me and my husband was terrible but now we’re done and everything is settled it feels sunny and bright and so do we. It can’t be a coincidence surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Evening everybody 😍
I wonder if I could ask @Oops... for some advice. Like our friend @Miss Trunchbull I paint and now things are opening up I have some art exhibitions and other events scheduled. I don't expect to sell anything (although that would be great) but it would be amazing to see if people like what I am painting. Is there anything I can do to increase good feedback? I can provide more info. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening everybody 😍
I wonder if I could ask @Oops... for some advice. Like our friend @Miss Trunchbull I paint and now things are opening up I have some art exhibitions and other events scheduled. I don't expect to sell anything (although that would be great) but it would be amazing to see if people like what I am painting. Is there anything I can do to increase good feedback? I can provide more info. Thank you.
Evening :love:Any info would be great. I wish I could come with you!! 💛 My county not far;)

Maybe @Miss Trunchbull :mcould help with some advice too. I think she sent some of her work to Amsterdam.

Saw the 👖btw😂

Do you know why the DM button was removed btw? Soooo frustrating 😔

...and we still haven’t heard from @MissMidnight...fret...fret...💛

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Evening :love:Any info would be great. I wish I could come with you!! 💛 My county not far;)

Maybe @Miss Trunchbull :mcould help with some advice too. I think she sent some of her work to Amsterdam.

Saw the 👖btw😂

Do you know why the DM button was removed btw? Soooo frustrating 😔

...and we still haven’t heard from @MissMidnight...fret...fret...💛
Don’t worry, @Oops, I was delighted to see @Miss Midnight posted something at 11.23pm our time on the other thread - it was just a brief clarification re a Tiffany bracelet but it was a relief that she posted, considering.

• Heart
Just putting this post here because I want to be a Telly Pathy too... ;)

Can I be La La please? 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey, beautiful Tattlers!

I am alive and I promise an update about my hospital outpatient appointment yesterday is coming.

There is so much I want to tell you guys, but I need to type it all up and proof read it before I post it, as I no longer have the ability to delete any of my comments (not sure if this has happened to everyone or if I just reached my quota 😅).

Thank you for caring about me so much! ♥

• Heart
Does anyone has a tip how to clean a place from bad energy without painting and moving furniture? It is a hotel, so it is not an option. I was thinking about maybe flowers would help.
I personally do not believe in ghost, but there was a guy who came and cleaned them, but I think nothing changed. The place is generally great, but there is some part with few rooms which has a bad vibe. Others swears for ghost. For me it is somehow creepy quiet. It is not because of how it is built, because all the rooms are on the same side. But in these "bad" rooms, I can't really explain it, but you can hear the cars less(?) and it has a heavy feeling. Every time I leave this part and step over the hallway door I feel relief, and feel alive!

• Wow
@Miscanthus - Do you think some of us lot who are ’refugees’ yet still want to make sure we can all keep in contact (I do very much indeed) might benefit from our own thread where we can do just that? I thought maybe we could call it Ex ‘L‘ Spreadsheet or something like that. Whadderya’ think? :love:

Does anyone has a tip how to clean a place from bad energy without painting and moving furniture? It is a hotel, so it is not an option. I was thinking about maybe flowers would help.
I personally do not believe in ghost, but there was a guy who came and cleaned them, but I think nothing changed. The place is generally great, but there is some part with few rooms which has a bad vibe. Others swears for ghost. For me it is somehow creepy quiet. It is not because of how it is built, because all the rooms are on the same side. But in these "bad" rooms, I can't really explain it, but you can hear the cars less(?) and it has a heavy feeling. Every time I leave this part and step over the hallway door I feel relief, and feel alive!
Gosh - that’s something you might want to ask a Feng Shui Master. I would feel out of my depth advising on anything to do with possible ‘ghosts’ and would be fearful of saying the wrong thing...I think what you are picking up on is the energy there. What I can say is clearing, smudging, airing, live flowers, letting light in and possibly realigning any furniture that could be better placed will surely help. In the earlier posts on here we touched on this when we did our clapping and clearing. Maybe read back on those pages - it might help you. 💛

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve just given my downstairs lounge/ dining room a good cleaning. I’ve moved some things around and cleared away a lot of clutter, though tbh it wasn’t much and gone quite minimalist. It looks fresh clean and the few things I’ve moved looks nice. While I was doing this the mood on me and my husband was terrible but now we’re done and everything is settled it feels sunny and bright and so do we. It can’t be a coincidence surely.
Your post triggered some very happy memories for me. It reminded me that my mother always spring-cleaned before Christmas (She always said she wanted everything ‘nice’ for the festive season). She would start at the top of the house and work down to the cellar. It would take her a week or so to do it all. Every cupboard and every drawer, every ceiling every floor, windows, paintwork - rugs cleaned with ‘1001‘ everything polished until it gleamed - just everything. 🤗 I have never forgotten how lovely our house felt after she had finished. The excitement for Christmas always started with her spring-clean. I just loved it. Then the baking would start... 💛

Just had a further think on your post and I was wondering if the energy smog you can sense might be coming from underground (older pipe work/sewers etc) I know you said the rooms are all on the same side - that may have an effect sometimes. 💛

Last edited:
  • Heart
@Rubythefirebat - do those rooms you have told us about suffer with more plumbing problems that the other rooms nearby?
Do they suffer with more electrical problems than the other rooms? It might be ‘dirty electricity’.

Reactions: 2
@Rubythefirebat - do those rooms you have told us about suffer with more plumbing problems that the other rooms nearby?
Do they suffer with more electrical problems than the other rooms? It might be ‘dirty electricity’.

Is it another button that’s disappeared maybe? I will now check on my posts to see if there is a delete button or not. I haven’t noticed before - but it can’t just be on your posts surely?

Edit - just checked now and my delete button is still there.

I will now do a sentence of gibberish to see if I can delete it or not but will have to wait until someone else posts otherwise it may delete what I have just written (which actually sounds like gibberish anyway :m ) So if a sentence of random gibberish appears further down - I haven’t gone completely La-La l’m just testing the delete button...🤫)
Thank you! Actually I am not sure about the plumbing or electricity but I will give it a look. The hotel has a long straight floorplan, the stairs cut it in the middle to two part. The problematic one is the rights side. Nothing dramatic happened there, but everybody has this bad feeling about it. And actually it does attract the bad vibe guests too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
SAME!

Thankfully my work uniform consists of a pair of scrubs and trainers ... if I had to wear real clothes, I would have needed to invest in a whole new wardrobe! 😅
I'm thinking of wearing scrubs too.🤣 I have a house full of nice clothes and two items that fit! 🙄

• Haha