Feng shui

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure what I did to get the rebate.....other than manifesting! 😂
Have just read back on previous posts and realised that I congratulated @Milking Keynes on her daughter‘s success as I was replying to you oh Captain my Captain! So sorry to you and so sorry to dear Havisham! I think my head must still have been all over the shop when I wrote that. Duh…it’s me age you know…

Keep on manifesting it’s clearly working 😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Have just read back on previous posts and realised that I congratulated @Milking Keynes on her daughter‘s success as I was replying to you oh Captain my Captain! So sorry to you and so sorry to dear Havisham! I think my head must still have been all over the shop when I wrote that. Duh…it’s me age you know…

I knew what happened but didn't want to correct you 😁
The thing about tax rebates is you know that it's money you have overpaid but you are pathetically grateful and happy that they are returning your own money to you! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Ha! Thank you my beloved @Oops - I just read your post today - I haven’t been on this thread in ages. Yes - soooo relieved over my daughter’s exams. I am so, so sorry to learn about your friend, though. I’m sure you were devastated. Much love to you. So, so good to have you back ❤🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hello OGs!
I reactivated my account, and wondering who is still here... You guys were my faves on the site!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Rubythefirebat WELCOME BACK. How have you been? Missed you on the F1 threads! This thread is amazing.
Great, thank you! How are you?
Omg the F1 thread... I literrally missed 100 threads :D I never imagined there would be so many threads.
I am still catching up, a bit of Harry, but I didn't dare to visit the Lydia thread yet... Miss the tattlers from there too.

• Heart
Great, thank you! How are you?
Omg the F1 thread... I literrally missed 100 threads :D I never imagined there would be so many threads.
I am still catching up, a bit of Harry, but I didn't dare to visit the Lydia thread yet... Miss the tattlers from there too.
Yay! Welcome back! Lydia’s the same ol’ Lydia... new voice that could cut glass though. XX

• Haha
Hi everyone! I've really enjoyed reading this thread.
Wandering if anyone could give me some advice? I have had a lot of bad luck over the last six months or so, both financially and with my health. Is there anything that I can do to shift all this bad energy away?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wandering if anyone could give me some advice? I have had a lot of bad luck over the last six months or so, both financially and with my health. Is there anything that I can do to shift all this bad energy away?
Have you brought something into your home - secondhand/preloved ... maybe you purchased it or were given it? If so, I'd try removing that thing from your house.

You need to give your house and possessions a thorough clean. Go and research 'energy clearing techniques' and follow one that appeals to you (there are many ways of doing it). Make sure you do your house, your car (if you have one), all your clothing, inside your cupboards, bags, etc.

• Heart
If you can tidy the area that is in your far left corner when you stand at the front door that could help you with your wealth 💷

Also it’s not feng shui related, but look up Louise Hay You Can Heal Your Life as that could help with your health issues 💚

Good luck 🍀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Have you brought something into your home - secondhand/preloved ... maybe you purchased it or were given it? If so, I'd try removing that thing from your house.

You need to give your house and possessions a thorough clean. Go and research 'energy clearing techniques' and follow one that appeals to you (there are many ways of doing it). Make sure you do your house, your car (if you have one), all your clothing, inside your cupboards, bags, etc.
Hmm, would secondhand books count? I recently purchased a box of them.

I'll give my house a deep clean this weekend. I've actually had a clear out of a load of my stuff recently, which is now all sitting in bags waiting to taken to the charity shop, so maybe I'll actually do that too this weekend.

Hmm, would secondhand books count? I recently purchased a box of them.

I'll give my house a deep clean this weekend. I've actually had a clear out of a load of my stuff recently, which is now all sitting in bags waiting to taken to the charity shop, so maybe I'll actually do that too this weekend.
Yes (sorry, not what you would have liked to hear!).

A deep clean - to get rid of dust, etc., - is a good idea, but also give your house a thorough energy clean/clearing. I like to use Palo Santo as I love the scent; others will suggest sage; some even just use a bell ...

---

@xxAprilxx Another thing you might like to check - if you have anything broken or chipped ... clocks, plates, glasses, etc., either get them repaired or chuck them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Going into the new year I'm going to try and have a deep clean and really have a good go at feng shut. My darling @Oops... any advice to help sell a house? Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Going into the new year I'm going to try and have a deep clean and really have a good go at feng shut. My darling @Oops... any advice to help sell a house? Xxx
Ooooh! How exciting! A house move…please let us know how this goes 💕
Take this time to get rid of everything you don’t want, need or haven’t used. All clutter OUT. This means you don’t have to take it with you so the benefits help this house and the next one for you. Then open all the windows and Spring Clean. Then when all spotless get a sage stick and walk it around the walls of every room. You can move all the stagnant energy by clapping up and down in all the corners. Then it’s important your front door looks as appealing as possible. Placing live plants there will help. If you can hang imagery of fish on the walls when you come in (frogs will work well or toads if you can stand them😜). If you can buy a turtle or tortoise ( made of stone ) place it outside your back door facing in towards your house. Make everything as light, airy and clean as you can. Scented candles when people view creates a nice energy. A good rule of thumb is if you don’t like it others won’t either…So that might be your starting point and then you can hone your corners etc afterwards. There is lots of info out there on placements for wealth, love, health etc, etc. The important thing is making a start…SO much good luck dearest! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooooh! How exciting! A house move…please let us know how this goes 💕
Take this time to get rid of everything you don’t want, need or haven’t used. All clutter OUT. This means you don’t have to take it with you so the benefits help this house and the next one for you. Then open all the windows and Spring Clean. Then when all spotless get a sage stick and walk it around the walls of every room. You can move all the stagnant energy by clapping up and down in all the corners. Then it’s important your front door looks as appealing as possible. Placing live plants there will help. If you can hang imagery of fish on the walls when you come in (frogs will work well or toads if you can stand them😜). If you can buy a turtle or tortoise ( made of stone ) place it outside your back door facing in towards your house. Make everything as light, airy and clean as you can. Scented candles when people view creates a nice energy. A good rule of thumb is if you don’t like it others won’t either…So that might be your starting point and then you can hone your corners etc afterwards. There is lots of info out there on placements for wealth, love, health etc, etc. The important thing is making a start…SO much good luck dearest! Xx
Thanks so much, I will ensure to follow all of these guidelines. Will any frog/ toad ornament do? The hallway is actually quite dark even though it's big so I will try and make it more light in there.
Also, my other half keeps shoving stuff under the beds and I HATE it! I can't stand things under the bed (I don't like much clutter in general) and it makes me feel all panicky. Is this something to do with the energy flow?? Thanks again @Oops... I really appreciate you taking the time to advise me xxxx

• Heart
Thanks so much, I will ensure to follow all of these guidelines. Will any frog/ toad ornament do? The hallway is actually quite dark even though it's big so I will try and make it more light in there.
Also, my other half keeps shoving stuff under the beds and I HATE it! I can't stand things under the bed (I don't like much clutter in general) and it makes me feel all panicky. Is this something to do with the energy flow?? Thanks again @Oops... I really appreciate you taking the time to advise me xxxx
It sounds to me like you have a natural feel for the energy in your home anyway if you already don’t do clutter - which is brilliant. If you OH is putting anything under beds decorate a lovely box for them ( one you won’t mind looking at) and put all the under bed stuff in the nicely decorated box. A thick cardboard box decorated with decoupage that you like and glued on...a) it’s a nice project, b) shows you care, c) you hav3 created a nice solution. The energy under a bed is very important to keep unhindered because that’s where you rest. Just to say that your front door is the mouth of your house so it’s very important to keep it very clean and fresh and to have live plants if it’s possible. If you don’t mind having an ornament as opposed to a picture you could buy a money toad and sit him on the stairs. This will enhance your finances too. Here’s a photo of mine ( from eBay). He’s crystal glass but you can get other toads made from different fibres such as metal etc if you like the look of them more. My feng shui master told me to have him facing the wrong way at weekends to give him a rest and also to give him 4 weeks holiday a year. I thought that was a bit daft ( actually I always forget is more the truth) so mine works all the time! He’s on the fifth stair up (pocket height).

930560B2-3D3F-4530-9D55-3B153D83579A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It sounds to me like you have a natural feel for the energy in your home anyway if you already don’t do clutter - which is brilliant. If you OH is putting anything under beds decorate a lovely box for them ( one you won’t mind looking at) and put all the under bed stuff in the nicely decorated box. A thick cardboard box decorated with decoupage that you like and glued on...a) it’s a nice project, b) shows you care, c) you hav3 created a nice solution. The energy under a bed is very important to keep unhindered because that’s where you rest. Just to say that your front door is the mouth of your house so it’s very important to keep it very clean and fresh and to have live plants if it’s possible. If you don’t mind having an ornament as opposed to a picture you could buy a money toad and sit him on the stairs. This will enhance your finances too. Here’s a photo of mine ( from eBay). He’s crystal glass but you can get other toads made from different fibres such as metal etc if you like the look of them more. My feng shui master told me to have him facing the wrong way at weekends to give him a rest and also to give him 4 weeks holiday a year. I thought that was a bit daft ( actually I always forget is more the truth) so mine works all the time! He’s on the fifth stair up (pocket height).

View attachment 2664013
Thanks so much for this! I'm definitely going to get a toad. You've given me so much great advice.
I really do feel like I can feel the energy at home sometimes, especially after other people have been in. So I do also try and sage when i can. But I'm going to follow all of what you said. Our house has been on the market since Sept and I'm desperate to get it sold! Xxx

• Heart
Oh yes! I know what you mean! I can pick up on energy too. I could when I was little too. Have you tried seeing yourself in a new house and thinking about the lovely feeling living in your new house will give you? That will then fill you with the energy of having moved and feeling happy about the move. When that energy comes from you the sale of your own house is more likely. Thank your present home for all the lovely shelter it has given you and all the pleasant events it has hosted for you and tell it it now has new people to look forward to. This is all very quantum field stuff but that’s what happens with energy. It’s a totally fascinating subject. I can bore for England on it...😜🤐 xx

• Heart
Oh yes! I know what you mean! I can pick up on energy too. I could when I was little too. Have you tried seeing yourself in a new house and thinking about the lovely feeling living in your new house will give you? That will then fill you with the energy of having moved and feeling happy about the move. When that energy comes from you the sale of your own house is more likely. Thank your present home for all the lovely shelter it has given you and all the pleasant events it has hosted for you and tell it it now has new people to look forward to. This is all very quantum field stuff but that’s what happens with energy. It’s a totally fascinating subject. I can bore for England on it...😜🤐 xx
Oh wow! I didn't even think about doing this. It sounds fascinating. I will definitely be doing this as I do believe in things like that.
Just thinking about doing this has made me feel even more positive about getting it sold now. When my little boy has gone to bed I'm going to do abit of meditation and do this. Thanks!!!🥰🥰🥰

• Heart