Feng shui

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it's something that is okay to be done frequently.. say monthly? or would that be too much? Don't want to mess anything up, but there are just a few things I'd like to do different next time, though there is no need for me to rush into it.

Re work, it's a combination of different elements making me extremely anxious. The commute being one of them! But also being around people all day again and certain office politics/dynamics. I feel so much happier and at peace at home. I am enjoying my job a lot more and am far more productive. The question of working from home post covid, has already come up. Your idea of 'donating' my time is excellent and one I would have gone for. Unfortunately, the company I work for are rather backwards in that respect; very set in their ways and not open to change. Very odd considering the industry I am in (I work for a large American corporation based in London, maybe this has some impact!?) They've acknowledged that productivity has increased this last year, but they want to go back to having an 'office presence' as soon as this is over :rolleyes:
Maybe it's time to find a new job!! xx
I wonder if your employer might consider you going back to the office on a part-time basis, maybe three days a week and working at home for two days? That might be a compromise you could manage? If the commute is a pain, could you car share, although you say London, so maybe the commute is via train or bus? I hate commuting of any kind, we had our own business for a long time and I worked from home, it suited me plus being a parent meant school holidays, inset days, before and after school were all catered for.

Separately, because Tattle will put these posts together. This might be helpful for anyone wanting a sound for clearing purposes, it is 3 hours long and is the Tibetian Singing Bowls singing. It won't be to everyone's taste, one of my cats is looking at me very mystified right now as it is playing LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do you think it's something that is okay to be done frequently.. say monthly? or would that be too much? Don't want to mess anything up, but there are just a few things I'd like to do different next time, though there is no need for me to rush into it.

Re work, it's a combination of different elements making me extremely anxious. The commute being one of them! But also being around people all day again and certain office politics/dynamics. I feel so much happier and at peace at home. I am enjoying my job a lot more and am far more productive. The question of working from home post covid, has already come up. Your idea of 'donating' my time is excellent and one I would have gone for. Unfortunately, the company I work for are rather backwards in that respect; very set in their ways and not open to change. Very odd considering the industry I am in (I work for a large American corporation based in London, maybe this has some impact!?) They've acknowledged that productivity has increased this last year, but they want to go back to having an 'office presence' as soon as this is over :rolleyes:
Maybe it's time to find a new job!! xx
Well I found myself getting a little befuddled over that! If they have acknowledged your productivity has gone up why would they want to make unnecessary waves? It sounds a little short sighted to me. Do you feel able to write to them saying how much you like your job and that you are aware you work better at home (proven) and that whilst you understand they might wish to reunite the team you are in no way averse to remain working from home. Might you be able to say that you firmly believe it is because you do not have the considerable stress of the commute that you have enjoyed your job so much more? Then you might say that you fully understand if they might not have previously considered this and that you thought you should make them aware of the option you are suggesting in order to keep flourishing in the satisfying way you have. Naturally you will be delighted to return at the appointed time if they think this is something they don’t want to consider. You’ll get a definitive answer which might be the one you hoped for whereas if you don’t ask they maybe won‘t intuit it on your behalf. A nice polite notification like that may make them see you in a really good light and quite possibly reconsider. If all of your company felt similarly you would save the company shed loads of money on the rent they pay for their premises (providing they can assign the lease of course!) Just an idea. All you are doing here is letting them know the commute takes it out of you. Maybe focus on how it would feel to get a yes when you expected a no! I think the Ancient Chinese called this conundrum ‘Overcoming Obstacles’. The perfect solution on the other hand is to picture your perfect job right on your doorstep with a massive pay rise and no office politics to boot. So that might be ‘Drawing the Seemingly Impossible’...Did you change you home office round btw? Maybe read up a little on activating your recognition area in your office and your work area too. This is fairly easy to do with object placements and setting intention as you place them.

I’m intrigued to know how this pans out for you! :m

I don’t think there is ever a right or a wrong time to do energy clearing since the best time to do it is when It feels right. So ask yourself when is the next time you would like to do it again and then do it. Its very clear you were very focussed last time or you would not have felt the rush of emotions you did. Hope this helps and dooooo let us know what happens xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I read the feng shui bedroom tips that was linked a couple of pages back.
One point confused me, though...
It stated that you should not have your back to the door when in bed because you should be able to see who enters the room.
I thought it was not advisable to be facing the door in a bedroom due to “the coffin” position.
Our bed is currently on the same wall as the door. I’d like to rearrange it but the only other option would be with our feet towards the door.
Not sure what to make of the conflicting advice. Any thoughts?

Reactions: 2
It stated that you should not have your back to the door when in bed because you should be able to see who enters the room.
I thought it was not advisable to be facing the door in a bedroom due to “the coffin” position.
Our bed is currently on the same wall as the door. I’d like to rearrange it but the only other option would be with our feet towards the door.
From what I understand you are supposed to take the line of least resistance, so I would say the bed with the head to the same wall as the door would trump having it where you are feet first. Sometimes this cannot be avoided if the bedroom is small, or has a lot of windows (you shouldn't have your headboard under a window). If the bed is the same wall as the door then this I understand would be better than the coffin position. You are not supposed to have a toilet on the other side of that wall, if that cannot be avoided then a good solid headboard will address that. If you're sat in bed can you see the door if you glance sideways? If so, then I would think that would be good. It is more about keeping yourself protected as you sleep, you could for instance close the bedroom door at night.

With manifesting, etc. my understanding is that you thank the Universe for what you wish, so in @Gertrude situation, you focus your mind and thank the Universe for arranging things in such a way that you can continue to work from home, and that this arrangement is the best one for you and the company you work for. If you keep visualising yourself continuing to work as you have been it might just work. I'd also do as @Oops... suggests too x

• Heart
YAY! It’s CLEARLY working - you have had the overspill effect already! That’s brilliant news 💛 I need to work harder on my frequency - I know that but the clapping has really highlighted that to me. So maybe when you are conscious of it you can start to do something about it. Great result - sounds like you are steaming ahead what with this and your money toad and of course the ‘little soul‘ who sounds so perfect!! You got him at EXACTLY the right time!:m🐶
I know this might be a silly question but how do you increase frequency? Is it more focus?

when I did my clapping, it felt amazing. I felt at ease for the entire day, which is something I haven't felt in a very long time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Definitely do not sleep with your feet facing the door of a bedroom. They say also you should not have an uncovered mirror in your bedroom at night too. If you can arrange everything in twos on your bedside table it makes for good relationships. There are so many little tips for the bedroom. Lilian Too helped me a lot when I was setting of on my quest years ago since she understands the western outlook. Do let us know when you feel ready to clap wont you? Also, @PixelGirl has put up some really good places for research higher up the thread. :m

I know this might be a silly question but how do you increase frequency? Is it more focus?

when I did my clapping, it felt amazing. I felt at ease for the entire day, which is something I haven't felt in a very long time.
PERFECT!! Sooo good to hear that 💛- I hoped you would. I did too.

So frequency is how others pick your energy up - so its the electrical charges you put out as energy and how that can be received. So when/if your frequency is off kilter others can misunderstand you for instance and you wont understand why they have misunderstood you. So its the vibration you vibrate on. Its really hard to explain but you notice it if a pattern starts to happen when others misunderstand you for instance if that makes sense. Or if someone is unkind to you for no reason and you feel hurt by that. The only way I know how to deal with mine is to ask myself what I’m doing wrong until I get the answer. Then I have to consciously work on that so my frequency makes me approachable or more compassionate or more steadfast and able stand up for myself. I would love for this to be taught in schools because it would be so helpful for children to take responsibility for their actions and learn to trust how they feel and how they come across. Hope that explains it a bit. However, bear in mind this is only my interpretation intuitively. Someone else might have a different meaning for frequency. You can be very drawn to someone’s energy but their frequency is something that makes you really like them (or not).

After I did my clearing on Sunday and changed the energy around me (and therefore my energy too) I became aware of my frequency being a bit off. So I have spent some time this week getting in touch with people I haven’t spoken to for a while and just realigned with them. I knew it needed to be done because maybe they were misunderstanding why I hadn’t been in contact. So yes it is more focus and examination I guess. (Why give a short answer when you can meander for a paragraph like I just have?) :m

There was a man called Royale Rife who invented a machine that cured cancer many years ago. Naturally it was called a Rife Machine. Apparently he was a Tesla based scientist (energy, frequency, vibration) and he found the exact frequency a tumour emitted and then blasted the tumour with that exact same frequency it was operating on and the tumour just disappeared. So this is a good example of frequency. I think the establishment did not like the fact he could heal people with the frequency or the vibration of his electric sound waves so they stopped him practising saying there was no scientific proof. The people he cured may well have disagreed. Or they may have ALL had spontaneous remission...I think he tried his machine out on 38 people only. So not very many.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just started today off by playing/listening to a little of @PixelGirl Reiki Tibetan singing bowl vid. Its a nice calming sound and Teddy Bear has curled up to listen to it with me. 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Definitely do not sleep with your feet facing the door of a bedroom. They say also you should not have an uncovered mirror in your bedroom at night too. If you can arrange everything in twos on your bedside table it makes for good relationships. There are so many little tips for the bedroom. Lilian Too helped me a lot when I was setting of on my quest years ago since she understands the western outlook. Do let us know when you feel ready to clap wont you? Also, @PixelGirl has put up some really good places for research higher up the thread. :m

PERFECT!! Sooo good to hear that 💛- I hoped you would. I did too.

So frequency is how others pick your energy up - so its the electrical charges you put out as energy and how that can be received. So when/if your frequency is off kilter others can misunderstand you for instance and you wont understand why they have misunderstood you. So its the vibration you vibrate on. Its really hard to explain but you notice it if a pattern starts to happen when others misunderstand you for instance if that makes sense. Or if someone is unkind to you for no reason and you feel hurt by that. The only way I know how to deal with mine is to ask myself what I’m doing wrong until I get the answer. Then I have to consciously work on that so my frequency makes me approachable or more compassionate or more steadfast and able stand up for myself. I would love for this to be taught in schools because it would be so helpful for children to take responsibility for their actions and learn to trust how they feel and how they come across. Hope that explains it a bit. However, bear in mind this is only my interpretation intuitively. Someone else might have a different meaning for frequency. You can be very drawn to someone’s energy but their frequency is something that makes you really like them (or not).

After I did my clearing on Sunday and changed the energy around me (and therefore my energy too) I became aware of my frequency being a bit off. So I have spent some time this week getting in touch with people I haven’t spoken to for a while and just realigned with them. I knew it needed to be done because maybe they were misunderstanding why I hadn’t been in contact. So yes it is more focus and examination I guess. (Why give a short answer when you can meander for a paragraph like I just have?) :m

There was a man called Royale Rife who invented a machine that cured cancer many years ago. Naturally it was called a Rife Machine. Apparently he was a Tesla based scientist (energy, frequency, vibration) and he found the exact frequency a tumour emitted and then blasted the tumour with that exact same frequency it was operating on and the tumour just disappeared. So this is a good example of frequency. I think the establishment did not like the fact he could heal people with the frequency or the vibration of his electric sound waves so they stopped him practising saying there was no scientific proof. The people he cured may well have disagreed. Or they may have ALL had spontaneous remission...I think he tried his machine out on 38 people only. So not very many.
So incredibly helpful. I will definitely heed your advice. Personally, when I hope something goes away instead of addressing it directly, that’s when the negative energy sets in and I get defensive, probably because I feel guilty. An example is, I have an aunt who lives abroad and only has a landline. She has no whatsapp/facetime and when I call her, she keeps me at least an hour on the phone - and I can’t help but think I’m going to be down 70 to 80 eu each time! Plus, since my mum died in 2016, long phone calls don’t really happen so I have to psyche myself up each time. I’m going to suck it up, though, because I always feel a cloud lift after I talk to her. I am also guilty of not touching base enough with my friends and I aim to improve there as well.

Another thing, and @Gertrude referenced this - is that the pandemic has given us a new, unforeseen, normal, whereby we have our own work/life routine from home. I absolutely agree with her with regard to the anxiety of returning to a more tumultuous reality. It is inevitable but it will be hard.

I would love to do the clap for energy every month. I really enjoyed the run up to it as well - a thorough clear out and spring clean, the feeling of everything clean and bright as prep, and wearing something lovely, all contributed.

My lovely money toads arrived! So happy. Still waiting on the rose quartz, though.

• Heart

can I ask what a clapping is? I need to go back to the start of this thread I think 🤔 you can raise your frequency by thinking positively, listing things you’re grateful for, journaling, affirmations, being kind to yourself and others, mediating or listening to high frequency music. I listen to some playlists on Spotify at night and they include some of the Tibetan bowl sounds and high frequency music 🎶 There’s also loads of videos on YouTube with different frequencies for love, anxiety etc

• Heart
can I ask what a clapping is? I need to go back to the start of this thread I think 🤔 you can raise your frequency by thinking positively, listing things you’re grateful for, journaling, affirmations, being kind to yourself and others, mediating or listening to high frequency music. I listen to some playlists on Spotify at night and they include some of the Tibetan bowl sounds and high frequency music 🎶 There’s also loads of videos on YouTube with different frequencies for love, anxiety etc
Yes you are bang on right! Great advice. Thank you for putting this up. I listen to a lot of that kind of music too or I just leave it to play in a room I’m not even in...There are lots of different Hertz tones to create many different frequencies. I listened to a lovely one last week with dolphins speaking to each other. They are very healing (IMHO). There’s music for love, opening/healing chakras etc etc - the choice is amazing.

Clapping your corners is a good way of moving stagnant energy from a room. A few of us decided to do it together at the same time last Sunday and have reported some very good results in the energy within themselves and in their homes as a result. You can smudge with sage or you can listen to certain music at the same time. Its a great way to make things around you feel better and then you feel better too. Some of us used it as a reason to space clear our homes prior to clapping so this enhanced the experience. I hope you really enjoy reading some of the earlier posts as there is some really helpful info. 💛

• Heart
  • Haha
I wonder if your employer might consider you going back to the office on a part-time basis, maybe three days a week and working at home for two days? That might be a compromise you could manage? If the commute is a pain, could you car share, although you say London, so maybe the commute is via train or bus? I hate commuting of any kind, we had our own business for a long time and I worked from home, it suited me plus being a parent meant school holidays, inset days, before and after school were all catered for.
Well I found myself getting a little befuddled over that! If they have acknowledged your productivity has gone up why would they want to make unnecessary waves? It sounds a little short sighted to me. Do you feel able to write to them saying how much you like your job and that you are aware you work better at home (proven) and that whilst you understand they might wish to reunite the team you are in no way averse to remain working from home. Might you be able to say that you firmly believe it is because you do not have the considerable stress of the commute that you have enjoyed your job so much more? Then you might say that you fully understand if they might not have previously considered this and that you thought you should make them aware of the option you are suggesting in order to keep flourishing in the satisfying way you have. Naturally you will be delighted to return at the appointed time if they think this is something they don’t want to consider. You’ll get a definitive answer which might be the one you hoped for whereas if you don’t ask they maybe won‘t intuit it on your behalf. A nice polite notification like that may make them see you in a really good light and quite possibly reconsider. If all of your company felt similarly you would save the company shed loads of money on the rent they pay for their premises (providing they can assign the lease of course!) Just an idea. All you are doing here is letting them know the commute takes it out of you. Maybe focus on how it would feel to get a yes when you expected a no! I think the Ancient Chinese called this conundrum ‘Overcoming Obstacles’. The perfect solution on the other hand is to picture your perfect job right on your doorstep with a massive pay rise and no office politics to boot. So that might be ‘Drawing the Seemingly Impossible’...Did you change you home office round btw? Maybe read up a little on activating your recognition area in your office and your work area too. This is fairly easy to do with object placements and setting intention as you place them.

I’m intrigued to know how this pans out for you! :m

I don’t think there is ever a right or a wrong time to do energy clearing since the best time to do it is when It feels right. So ask yourself when is the next time you would like to do it again and then do it. Its very clear you were very focussed last time or you would not have felt the rush of emotions you did. Hope this helps and dooooo let us know what happens xx
They are rather archaic in their mindset and way of working.. in all aspects. It is the most frustrating thing about where I work. Not too sure why they are against this idea, they always have been. Maybe they are concerned that if one person does it, then they have to allow everyone to and then they'd end up with a large empty office (I work in a building of approx 300 people) but like you mentioned, then there would be no need for them to have such a large building in a prime (very expensive) location.
I think part time working from home could be an option and it is something I have raised and will hopefully be discussed further before it's time to go back.
My commute in is via train, I don't live in London so this is the only option. I don't mind the commute too much really (as long as I get a seat) as I find it's the only time I completely zone out, not look at any screens and not worry about what needs doing etc. It's kind of therapeutic actually.

I did move my office space around! I have slightly less light now as I am away from the window, but I do like it. I moved my cacti to the kitchen, so still need to find a nice new plant for my desk. I also ordered a really lovely print off of Etsy, which I will hang on the wall by me.

I also moved the layout of the bedroom, so my feet are no longer facing the door. I did this on Saturday during my sort out and cleaning ready for our clapping. I'm not sure what it is, but I have slept very badly since. I'm not the best sleeper, but I've been feeling very restless and strange, I can't really describe it. Could it be the shift in energy? Hoping that it will settle soon. xx

Another thing, and @Gertrude referenced this - is that the pandemic has given us a new, unforeseen, normal, whereby we have our own work/life routine from home. I absolutely agree with her with regard to the anxiety of returning to a more tumultuous reality. It is inevitable but it will be hard.

I would love to do the clap for energy every month. I really enjoyed the run up to it as well - a thorough clear out and spring clean, the feeling of everything clean and bright as prep, and wearing something lovely, all contributed.

My lovely money toads arrived! So happy. Still waiting on the rose quartz, though.
It's an odd feeling isn't it. Kind of like the strange feeling before starting a new job. It will all be fine once the time comes, but we've all had so long to think about and build it all up in our heads.

Would love to see a picture of your toad! I finally ordered a glass one, but I think it may be a while before it arrives. I've still not found a rose quartz that 'speaks' to me. Tempted to maybe just wait until the shops are open (hopefully the crystal shops local to me have survived these lockdowns)

I'd also love to do the clap every month! Will remember to wear makeup and something nice for the next one. x

Last edited:
  • Heart
So incredibly helpful. I will definitely heed your advice. Personally, when I hope something goes away instead of addressing it directly, that’s when the negative energy sets in and I get defensive, probably because I feel guilty. An example is, I have an aunt who lives abroad and only has a landline. She has no whatsapp/facetime and when I call her, she keeps me at least an hour on the phone - and I can’t help but think I’m going to be down 70 to 80 eu each time! Plus, since my mum died in 2016, long phone calls don’t really happen so I have to psyche myself up each time. I’m going to suck it up, though, because I always feel a cloud lift after I talk to her. I am also guilty of not touching base enough with my friends and I aim to improve there as well.

@Milking Keynes are you in the UK or in Southern Ireland, I seem to think it is Ireland for some reason?

We used a service much like this, but not this one to make calls to overseas without it costing us an arm and a leg, we would top up our account, follow the instructions and at the end of the call it would tell us how much credit we had left. It was significantly cheaper, pennies a minute, varied but where we were calling 5p I think. Finding a solution might mean that there is less anguish for you regarding the call to your Aunt, especially as you do seem to benefit from it. http://www.justcall.co.uk/how-it-works

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes you are bang on right! Great advice. Thank you for putting this up. I listen to a lot of that kind of music too or I just leave it to play in a room I’m not even in...There are lots of different Hertz tones to create many different frequencies. I listened to a lovely one last week with dolphins speaking to each other. They are very healing (IMHO). There’s music for love, opening/healing chakras etc etc - the choice is amazing.

Clapping your corners is a good way of moving stagnant energy from a room. A few of us decided to do it together at the same time last Sunday and have reported some very good results in the energy within themselves and in their homes as a result. You can smudge with sage or you can listen to certain music at the same time. Its a great way to make things around you feel better and then you feel better too. Some of us used it as a reason to space clear our homes prior to clapping so this enhanced the experience. I hope you really enjoy reading some of the earlier posts as there is some really helpful info. 💛
It’s easier said than done raising your frequency/vibration. I’ve had a few days where I just want to feel angry/sad or negative especially in lockdown but these things have helped me ✨

Thank you 🙏🏻

Yeah I definitely will read through it all, I love this thread 😍 everyone is so positive 🥰 I swear all my friends would think I’m crazy doing all this stuff 😂

I saged my house on the full moon and left out my crystals but I might try and focus on corners next time and play some healing music too ❤

Definitely will look in to some recommendations mentioned above also like the money toad, I have an obsession with that kind of stuff 🙈

• Heart
I love this thread 😍 everyone is so positive 🥰 I swear all my friends would think I’m crazy doing all this stuff 😂
No-one crazy here - Invite them all they’ll love it 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Two new family members!

@Milking Keynes are you in the UK or in Southern Ireland, I seem to think it is Ireland for some reason?

We used a service much like this, but not this one to make calls to overseas without it costing us an arm and a leg, we would top up our account, follow the instructions and at the end of the call it would tell us how much credit we had left. It was significantly cheaper, pennies a minute, varied but where we were calling 5p I think. Finding a solution might mean that there is less anguish for you regarding the call to your Aunt, especially as you do seem to benefit from it. http://www.justcall.co.uk/how-it-works
Thank you so much, @PixelGirl ❤

Attachments

• Heart
I have the red one, although I had to put a tiny piece of blue tack into the toad's mouth and then push the coin back in because our Tortie cat kept stealing the coin from its mouth.
I love the gold one - I placed it south east of living room - that’s right, I hope. The reddish one is normally on the mahogony desk near the financial papers and looks really nice there.

They are rather archaic in their mindset and way of working.. in all aspects. It is the most frustrating thing about where I work. Not too sure why they are against this idea, they always have been. Maybe they are concerned that if one person does it, then they have to allow everyone to and then they'd end up with a large empty office (I work in a building of approx 300 people) but like you mentioned, then there would be no need for them to have such a large building in a prime (very expensive) location.
I think part time working from home could be an option and it is something I have raised and will hopefully be discussed further before it's time to go back.
My commute in is via train, I don't live in London so this is the only option. I don't mind the commute too much really (as long as I get a seat) as I find it's the only time I completely zone out, not look at any screens and not worry about what needs doing etc. It's kind of therapeutic actually.

I did move my office space around! I have slightly less light now as I am away from the window, but I do like it. I moved my cacti to the kitchen, so still need to find a nice new plant for my desk. I also ordered a really lovely print off of Etsy, which I will hang on the wall by me.

I also moved the layout of the bedroom, so my feet are no longer facing the door. I did this on Saturday during my sort out and cleaning ready for our clapping. I'm not sure what it is, but I have slept very badly since. I'm not the best sleeper, but I've been feeling very restless and strange, I can't really describe it. Could it be the shift in energy? Hoping that it will settle soon. xx

It's an odd feeling isn't it. Kind of like the strange feeling before starting a new job. It will all be fine once the time comes, but we've all had so long to think about and build it all up in our heads.

Would love to see a picture of your toad! I finally ordered a glass one, but I think it may be a while before it arrives. I've still not found a rose quartz that 'speaks' to me. Tempted to maybe just wait until the shops are open (hopefully the crystal shops local to me have survived these lockdowns)

I'd also love to do the clap every month! Will remember to wear makeup and something nice for the next one. x
Post a photo of your glass one on arrival!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Oh so sorry if I gave the wrong impression you don’t need to wear make up (I just did it cos I haven’t for so long and I had the time to do it but its definitely not a pre-requisite (I got dressed in normal clothes (not gym wear) just to make a change).:rolleyes:. I am having a good think about your sleep.I think you might benefit from some sleep focus (I have exactly the same problem). I spoke to a naturopath about it and he said the room should be dark enough so you cannot see your hand if it is held 6 inches away. He told me NOT to have any Tech or TV in the room and he told me to set a bedtime and stick to it. The Tech ban is to do with light since he says the body sees screens as light. Also, there is no electro-magnetic energy bombarding you if you don’t have your phone or iPad in the room. I’m giving this a go at the moment since I am glued to my iPad so I’m finding it hard. However, last night I slept...I got a few hours in before midnight and 5 hours afterwards. UNHEARD of for me...The first night I did it I was awake ALL night though, so its a process I guess. I don’t sense the bed facing a better position is causing it somehow. I will carry on thinking about it and get back to you when I have something that I can find to try to help.💛

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh so sorry if I gave the wrong impression you don’t need to wear make up (I just did it cos I haven’t for so long and I had the time to do it but its definitely not a pre-requisite (I got dressed in normal clothes (not gym wear) just to make a change).:rolleyes:. I am having a good think about your sleep.I think you might benefit from some sleep focus (I have exactly the same problem). I spoke to a naturopath about it and he said the room should be dark enough so you cannot see your hand if it is held 6 inches away. He told me NOT to have any Tech or TV in the room and he told me to set a bedtime and stick to it. The Tech ban is to do with light since he says the body sees screens as light. Also, there is no electro-magnetic energy bombarding you if you don’t have your phone or iPad in the room. I’m giving this a go at the moment since I am glued to my iPad so I’m finding it hard. However, last night I slept...I got a few hours in before midnight and 5 hours afterwards. UNHEARD of for me...The first night I did it I was awake ALL night though, so its a process I guess. I don’t sense the bed facing a better position is causing it somehow. I will carry on thinking about it and get back to you when I have something that I can find to try to help.💛
Oh no, not at all. I just thought it was a lovely idea to get dressed nicely and put a bit of makeup on. I've not had any excuse to do that for a while ☺

Ahh, I am terrible when it comes to looking at my phone and ipad before I (try to) go to sleep. I like to cosy up in bed an hour or so before and just browse and Tattle ;). Totally unnecessary as I can do all that in the living room. I'll try to let go of this habit and instead just read in bed. Like you mentioned though, it is a hard one to give up as we are all glued to our devices now. xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh no, not at all. I just thought it was a lovely idea to get dressed nicely and put a but of makeup on. I've not had any excuse to do that for a while ☺

Ahh, I am terrible when it comes to looking at my phone and ipad before I (try to) go to sleep. I like to cosy up in bed an hour or so before and just browse and Tattle ;). Totally unnecessary as I can do all that in the living room. I'll try to let go of this habit and instead just read in bed. Like you mentioned though, it is a hard one to give up as we are all glued to our devices now. xx
Tell me about it! Best part of the day was snuggling up in bed and scrolling...I am hoping last night wasn’t a one off and I repeat the good sleep tonight. 🤞 I thought the same about dressing nicely and looking more like the old me too💛

Reactions: 1