Felicityrosina #2 Got a new man in a green coat, it's all a show for Diren so she can gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he was good looking guy she would share him publically. He is a solid 2/10 wants to get married and eat steak and kidney pie and watch coronation street, kind of guy. He is still out of her league, her personality that odious face of hers. Her behaviour, the view of the world and her lack of contribution to society. Zero self worth, apart from being a selfish scrounger who is using Instagram to peddle the idea that she is so “busy” with clients. I wonder how it feels for Felicity that everyone just see’s her like a mongreal dog at Battersea dogs home that didn’t get adopted by Diren.
This made me DIE hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She went on borrow my doggy and dog sits for people
FelicityRosina Smithers is a dog Walker, now why doesn’t she dedicate her social media to her real profession something she is clearly good at. She can share her dog walking adventures.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She went on borrow my doggy and dog sits for people
Thanks, I just noticed a few "influencers" sugar coating taking their dog for the toilet. Surely they should have been doing this all along 🤣 can't be dealing with the motivational quotes and music for a pretty basic task which should be done multiple times a day. 💀 Khm

Thanks, I just noticed a few "influencers" sugar coating taking their dog for the toilet. Surely they should have been doing this all along 🤣 can't be dealing with the motivational quotes and music for a pretty basic task which should be done multiple times a day. 💀 Khm
Living her best life though ....it’s a shame she can’t be honest about what living her actual best life she has clearly got Instagram vs Reality syndrome, pooch protein poop peddler. I was wondering where she is keeping money coming in from now that she isn’t selling her own merch and doesn’t have any actual fitness clients, she really thought she would be like Diren Kartel neatup247 with her tacky printed fitness bands. I see that venture has now stopped. Well good luck to the poop picking up.... I would love to FelictyRosina’s actual CV.

Living her best life though ....it’s a shame she can’t be honest about what living her actual best life she has clearly got Instagram vs Reality syndrome, pooch protein poop peddler. I was wondering where she is keeping money coming in from now that she isn’t selling her own merch and doesn’t have any actual fitness clients, she really thought she would be like Diren Kartel neatup247 with her tacky printed fitness bands. I see that venture has now stopped. Well good luck to the poop picking up.... I would love to FelictyRosina’s actual CV.
It's about 20 pages long with a list of jobs that she's done for 5 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's about 20 pages long with a list of jobs that she's done for 5 mins.
Can we try to list some of her ridiculous jobs.

I know she worked in the shop “Next” but only in the stockroom not even on the shop floor, the manager knew NOT to put her Customer facing with her bad breath and cheesy mug and inability to converse with other human beings she was isolated away from public view.

1) Dog Walker
2) She was a dancer in Ibiza
3) Did an orange tan fitness competition
4) She was an extra in a dancing parade at Disney Land
5) Diren Kartel’s breathing camera Tripod ( she did always get his best angles) where she learnt the life of smoke and mirrors
6) She did some random low paid sales job that she calls her “9-5 job” that she quit cos she was unhappy.
7) she worked in a deli making sandwiches

• Haha
This is why someone who hasn’t studied the medical anatomy of a pregnant woman, the skeleton and organs, and the fetal development stages and or been pregnant should be allowed to post videos like this. Felicity Rosina filmed the prenatal exercises at gym Local Motion Movement Wandsworth will be having a word with the manager, as none of it contains any prenatal care advice. She doesn’t list which months of pregnancy these movements are supposedly okay for. There is no medical warning that you need to consult a Docter before you should even attempt these, and only should be doing these if you were doing them before pregnancy. Also proceeds to do movements you can not do when you have a bump past 2/3 months. Back row with a barbell and rolling the barbell Good morning rolls, back squats without a chair. Fine she hasn’t been pregnant but if you have a child in your stomach, some common sense and empathy would stretch that she understands you can not physically do these excercises as THERE is a growing fetus and sack of amniotic fluid and placenta in the way. Also with the mothers organs squished you can not gain momentum for excercises, your heart is already doing allot to pump extra blood around the body, which your lungs crushed into the ribs you have reduced capacity to even breath. The fitness industry is so unhinged and unregulated. Someone for the love of god, please check her LACK OF qualifications before she brings a medical law suit into her Daddy’s life, by causing pregnant women damage to their health.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else hear her say she’s having lunch with her manager? Manager of what 🤯 she does nothing!

She probably means herself....

Manager Felicity: 'So Felicity, how do you think things are going?'

Felicity: 'Well Felicity, since our last 121, I have trained my one client lots and posted multiple 'Ask Me' boxes on Instagram and walked somebody else's dog and remembered to stick my tongue out in every video just like you said...'

Manager Felicity: 'Excellent job Felicity! I shall be sure to mention in your end of year appraisal how well you have listened to my/our feedback of you/us! And what targets shall we set for the coming month?'

I could go on... but I actually do have a job so.. better get back to it x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes me too- what a horrific thing to have to go through- my heart goes out to her

Reactions: 6
I don’t even believe her anything for content / views. She is fake as duck. She has in the past made up things and her whole life on Instagram is fiction and the use of smoke and mirrors to portray all the “sponsors” who work with her. I bet she just had a heavy period.
Oh wow! I mean.. in my head I was like "for somebody who had a collaboration with a company for period tracking, she decided she wanted a baby with her new man quite quickly" but your thoughts were a lot darker than mine...

• Wow
obviously something you'd never want to go through but, 24 hours after it happened, already posting about it and re posting other people's support. Can't imagine that is the first thing you'd think to do, other than for engagement and few care packages no doubt.

Reactions: 15
obviously something you'd never want to go through but, 24 hours after it happened, already posting about it and re posting other people's support. Can't imagine that is the first thing you'd think to do, other than for engagement and few care packages no doubt.
THIS!!!!! No words.

Reactions: 4
It’s to become relatable to the mummy crowd so she can pretend to know what she is talking about when it comes to pregnancies for her pre/postnatal clients she so desperately wants. It’s all for engagement. She didn’t even post about her “breakup” with Diren she kept that private yet she is in full blown “let’s talk about my miscarriage” mode because it’s trendy. It makes zero sense. If it did happen why would you jump on Instagram. I would need to see hospital paperwork to believe a thing she says. I have seen her lie about everything from qualifications, relationships, sponsors so don’t believe a word out of cheesy breaths mouth. Also remind you all she made so many posts on her stories in 2020 about everyone getting pregnant in the pandemic. How she would rather enjoy her best life the snarky little witch. She belittled pregnant women. You are telling me 11 months later she is in I want to be a mother mode. Forgive me I find this very fake.

Reactions: 6
I tend to disagree with the above. I think it’s perfectly possible she fell pregnant by accident and then decided to keep it. It happens all the time. Also, better to have a kid with this new bit of fluff than Dirat! 🤣 Yeah she can be annoying but I think she just likes to overshare so this is her way of dealing with it. I believe her, I would hate to think someone would be sick enough to fake this just for engagement! …although it probably happens! I just don’t feel like this is the case this time round

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.