Felicityrosina #2 Got a new man in a green coat, it's all a show for Diren so she can gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she? I must have missed that, she makes it sound like she doesn’t have any help generally. I thought her mum lived a little further away and they don’t seem very close. She’s always spent Christmas on her own in London before she was with Chris which I thought was strange.
I remember her visiting her Mum a few years ago and I think she lived in the family home in Kent. I'm pretty sure a few years later Felicity also mentioned her Mum was selling the house so perhaps she has moved closer. Her Dad lives in Australia. Not sure where her sister is as I've only seen her once.

Reactions: 2
She has a sister but they don’t seem to be very close.

Her mum does also have Harry 1 or 2 days a week, she mentioned before.

Also, not all families of influencers want to be shared to 1000’s of strangers on the internet.

Agree, not everyone wants to be online - but felicity barely mentions family. Family can be mentioned and not filmed, especially as she’s posting her thoughts, plans and activities on IG stories 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As another poster has said, she always seems to spend holidays away from her family.

Reactions: 7
Hi Fliss 👋🏻

Thank you for letting us know your mum comes round.

Next question.. How's things with you and Chris? Still madly in love?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on Fliss, you and your sister were never close growing up, you're two very different people. Plus, I can't imagine she would want to be shared online so I do get that!

Reactions: 1
Is her body change story today for freaking real. Is she really trying to say her body changed that much and she grew those muscles by only training a couple of times a week and sometimes not at all.

Toxic diet culture and liar of an influencer. You do not change body composition that much that quickly with only working out a couple of times a week and sometines not at all.

She is also definitely lying about how much she eats. Trying to imply she is eating alot when again she wouldn't be changing her body like that in just a few months if she was.

Just be honest. I stripped my calories back, I walked all day every day and I went to the gym and lifted weights.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Poor Chris! I guess now that they’ve got a child together he’s accepted his fate and got bullied into marrying her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.