Felicityrosina #2 Got a new man in a green coat, it's all a show for Diren so she can gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back 6 pages and couldn't find any thread suggestions, so came up with something off the hoof.

Can someone do a recap?

Reactions: 7
Fliss moved into her own flat twice.
Her and Diren split up
She started seeing an old boyfriend

Screenshot_20220103-153641_Outlook.jpg

That's from her email today

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So she walked away?

I wonder if Chris is starting to get annoyed with the excitable puppy routine?
So she claims in her email but the way she was acting in her stories at the time I honestly thought it was other way round.

Reactions: 1
She could have still been heartbroken, i was in a 5 year relationship that was so toxic but i stayed i was so naieve and he manipulated me and had me broken down to feel like i couldnt leave you dont see it when your living it , one day i left and it killed me i was heartbroken but 4 months later without trying i met my now husband 12 years later im still happier than ever . When i watch her now i think shes so excited and is genuine happiness and being with someone who wants to be with her. Watching her reminds me of me so much without the insta life 😅 as in your face as she can be i do think she is finally feeling true relationship happiness and not being hidden or hiding the fact shes in one .
So she claims in her email but the way she was acting in her stories at the time I honestly thought it was other way round.

Reactions: 16
So she walked away?

I wonder if Chris is starting to get annoyed with the excitable puppy routine?
If you call constantly stalking Diren in every gym and BJJ place he stepped foot into, turning up at every fitness event, trying to get invited on his Trips abroad, even calling herself his “girlfriend” when Diren always said publicly and to his friends + Followers he wasn’t in a relationship with her. He even showed off women he had hooked up, and she was present for the conversations. She saw everything, she chose to keep being his shadow. The four years were in pretend land, where only Fliss’s forced fantasy’s exist. I think Diren sort of cared about her career and tried to show her the ropes of fitness program scams. Her whole Instagram exists because of him, her content style, her horrendous out of sync dancing, the Instagram forced pretend sell of the “fitness” life, is just copy + paste Diren Kartel. Also Felicty reminds me of Amy Squirrel from the film “Bad Teacher” totally bat tit crazy and over animated.

But yes she “walked away” whilst Diren changes his postcode every month for 4 years to escape her. Does she not think people saw their duck buddy situation and knew exactly what it was. She is her own worst enemy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
But yes she “walked away” whilst Diren changes his postcode every month for 4 years to escape her. Does she not think people saw their duck buddy situation and knew exactly what it was. She is her own worst enemy.
[/QUOTE]

How did he change his postcode every month for four years? I was under the impression that Diren lived in the same place in Wandsworth borough for quite a while and then moved somewhere else within the same borough more recently.

Don’t think I buy that lol she may have chosen to “live in his shadow” but it’s pretty obvious he encouraged it and led her on. She hung out with his sister and friends regularly, he would go to her weird body building competitions, they went lots of holidays together (NYC for one) and probably other stuff we don’t know. I don’t believe for a minute it was all on her and even if everything you said was true Diren should have had the balls to tell her from the get go. Pretty sure she didn’t force him to go to New York with her lmao

Reactions: 13
Oh please- are we to believe she was his duck Buddy that he didn’t encourage?!!! Please!!!
She brought him away to NYC, numerous times they holidayed together- brought on the infamous private jet trip with James, to Bali with them!! Like he obviously wanted to keep her hidden and didn’t show her on his stories but I think to re-write history and make her out as a stalker is a bit much

Reactions: 13
If you call constantly stalking Diren in every gym and BJJ place he stepped foot into, turning up at every fitness event, trying to get invited on his Trips abroad, even calling herself his “girlfriend” when Diren always said publicly and to his friends + Followers he wasn’t in a relationship with her. He even showed off women he had hooked up, and she was present for the conversations. She saw everything, she chose to keep being his shadow. The four years were in pretend land, where only Fliss’s forced fantasy’s exist. I think Diren sort of cared about her career and tried to show her the ropes of fitness program scams. Her whole Instagram exists because of him, her content style, her horrendous out of sync dancing, the Instagram forced pretend sell of the “fitness” life, is just copy + paste Diren Kartel. Also Felicty reminds me of Amy Squirrel from the film “Bad Teacher” totally bat tit crazy and over animated.

Your first post on tattle. Wow. You made it a good one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Nahhhhh I don’t agree. Even JS called her Dirats girlfriend oh and speaking of JS…. Dirat copies everything he does.

Fliss is in her own lane and it’s so much better than rat boys.

Reactions: 8
Oh please- are we to believe she was his duck Buddy that he didn’t encourage?!!! Please!!!
She brought him away to NYC, numerous times they holidayed together- brought on the infamous private jet trip with James, to Bali with them!! Like he obviously wanted to keep her hidden and didn’t show her on his stories but I think to re-write history and make her out as a stalker is a bit much
In fairness, if you went back to when they first met she defo did stalk him. She even joked about it commenting on his pics 67 weeks after they were posted. Multiple times.
I think further down she was an obedient puppy who just lapped up any attention she could get. Hence why the peachy pics anytime he left on tour or something.
I wish her happiness and to stop bleeping scrunching her nose and poking her tongue out (which I’m sure Diren was alluding too on his dancing ‘snake hip’ story)

• Heart
Oh for sure it wasn’t a normal relationship but I think it’s a stretch to paint her as a stalker!!! Maybe a little unhinged and lacking in self belief. I’m no fan of hers either btw but would hate to see my daughter or a pal treated like she was.
He’s defo been throwing shade her way and I’m sure after 4 years last thing he expected was his obedient puppy to go off and get loved up and move on. Good for her for that!

Reactions: 11
I think that back when he had a smaller following (2018/19) he was happy to appear on her grid and stories…featured a lot in Bali, he visited her in Ibiza, supported her at her bodybuilding show. I even think him and James helped her with a fundraising event back when she was starting out as a PT.
So I would agree, not so much a stalker.
However after growing his audience he definitely wanted her out of the social media picture.

Reactions: 6
They didn’t pay for the private jet. It was free you can message the travel company and check it was for “PR”. Correction.^* Diren uses women for whatever he can get, free entry into Cochella, free hotel rooms, free 3 month stays in houses in Bali, free holidays to NYC. He doesn’t care it’s just him as a person. He is a malignant narcissist who uses whoever he can to gain whatever he wants in that moment. He has no empathy for how he uses and then discards other human beings. Coming from his background somewhat understandable, he calls it “hustle” in a criminal case it’s called monetary manipulation.

Reactions: 7
Your first post on tattle. Wow. You made it a good one.
I only read these posts, more so to see how accurate they are; and I am pleasantly surprised and often amused at how people actually have caught on to their real characters. Diren and the crew are very aware of the threads; have opened them up in the pub and they try to deflect and laugh it off as “internet Trolls”, but I assure all of you (Godspeed) the feeling is mutual they hate you! Most of the time posts on Tattle are spot on about JS, Diren and Felicity. I felt the need to make a correction because she is trying to spin the end of something that never even started in the hope to keep the followers she gained from being none other than Diren’s ‘breathing iPhone tripod’. At least in these “4 years” (oh Felicity come on now love) during her Diren Wandsworth community dick internship, Felicity has learnt some transferable skills for her next position as a potential Instagram girlfriend, a position she never quite qualified for with Diren. Can’t imagine how she felt that she was his cameraman and he never gave her credit. Everyone knows in the REAL world they weren’t together in a relationship, the issue Felicty had is that she was never one of the lads, no matter how much she tried to embody the souls of other “man-children” in the squad. She wasn’t smart enough or cool enough to have a voice in their conversations, and often she felt left out with the squad. Didn’t she also try to name her fitnes program the sassy squad. There is nothing sassy about her, just SAD....anyhow I digress It was a platonic casual sex situation whilst he guided her Instagram “career”. She was happy to linger in the background like a decaying rat on a cargo ship; always hovering around somewhere out of sight, unwanted and but repugnant. We have mutual friends so I have had the pleasure of meeting Diren and his follower Felicity seeing how they navigate the world. He has always stipulated openly he is not “with” Felicity and she is just a mate when asked even with her present in the convo. So yes she has played along willingly. It made him uncomfortable when she would allude on the gram they were an item. So much more tea I could spill. Often most of you beat me to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I only read these posts, more so to see how accurate they are; and I am pleasantly surprised and often amused at how people actually have caught on to their real characters. Diren and the crew are very aware of the threads; have opened them up in the pub and they try to deflect and laugh it off as “internet Trolls”, but I assure all of you (Godspeed) the feeling is mutual they hate you! Most of the time posts on Tattle are spot on about JS, Diren and Felicity. I felt the need to make a correction because she is trying to spin the end of something that never even started in the hope to keep the followers she gained from being none other than Diren’s ‘breathing iPhone tripod’. At least in these “4 years” (oh Felicity come on now love) during her Diren Wandsworth community dick internship, Felicity has learnt some transferable skills for her next position as a potential Instagram girlfriend, a position she never quite qualified for with Diren. Can’t imagine how she felt that she was his cameraman and he never gave her credit. Everyone knows in the REAL world they weren’t together in a relationship, the issue Felicty had is that she was never one of the lads, no matter how much she tried to embody the souls of other “man-children” in the squad. She wasn’t smart enough or cool enough to have a voice in their conversations, and often she felt left out with the squad. Didn’t she also try to name her fitnes program the sassy squad. There is nothing sassy about her, just SAD....anyhow I digress It was a platonic casual sex situation whilst he guided her Instagram “career”. She was happy to linger in the background like a decaying rat on a cargo ship; always hovering around somewhere out of sight, unwanted and but repugnant. We have mutual friends so I have had the pleasure of meeting Diren and his follower Felicity seeing how they navigate the world. He has always stipulated openly he is not “with” Felicity and she is just a mate when asked even with her present in the convo. So yes she has played along willingly. It made him uncomfortable when she would allude on the gram they were an item. So much more tea I could spill. Often most of you beat me to it.
....andddddddd mic drop🎤 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She could have still been heartbroken, i was in a 5 year relationship that was so toxic but i stayed i was so naieve and he manipulated me and had me broken down to feel like i couldnt leave you dont see it when your living it , one day i left and it killed me i was heartbroken but 4 months later without trying i met my now husband 12 years later im still happier than ever . When i watch her now i think shes so excited and is genuine happiness and being with someone who wants to be with her. Watching her reminds me of me so much without the insta life 😅 as in your face as she can be i do think she is finally feeling true relationship happiness and not being hidden or hiding the fact shes in one .
It’s all a FRONT .. you all are lapping it up like free hot cross buns....Genuine Happiness ... Felicity ... oh come on now. Bitter chops is trying to mask away the denial, rejection, Guinea pig hair cut, zero paying PT clients and the clear mental health crises and issues she is having and also speaks about openly. Her Insta life is her working very hard to find an identity and convince herself her existence isn’t in vain. She doesn’t have PT clients and isn’t making money from all her Post/prenatal fitness diversification she tried, oh the mummy gang didn’t bite her bait. She looks drained and like when she puts down the camera she will throw a tantrum if the footage isn’t right. She is isolated in her little world. Also she keeps mentioning in her posts “Nike” sponsor her. Checked the Nike sponsorship program and she isn’t listed. I know the agency who select the influencers who they work with. Not sure why she uses daddy’s money to buy Nike and then pretend she is has earnt sponsorship from Nike. Anything for clout on the gram these days. As for the boyfriend, she needs to put the TikTok dances away and focus on an actual future for herself past trying to get sympathy now about “walking away” from Diren’s female followers and fan club that followed Felicty out of courtesy. Let’s be honest.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow, so her online business isn't taking off and her father is funding her lifestyle. If so, I am not that surprised someone in the previous thread mentioned how expensive her program is and its only through Diren I had become aware of her.

Wow, so her online business isn't taking off and her father is funding her lifestyle. If so, I am not that surprised someone in the previous thread mentioned how expensive her program is and its only through Diren I had become aware of her.
She had one PT client train with her 3 times in the whole of 2020. She never had any clients or bookings. In 2021 she changed to randomly targeting pre/ post natal personal training. Not sure if she has managed to convince any mothers to train with her considering she has no qualification in it and erm she has never given birth. Also hates women with children and women who have families and happy marriages. Apart from that she might have women subscribing to her online program guide following the fitness scam they are all running. I think that pays for her basic keep on her coffee runs and the annoying “Gooooood morerrnings”. Father pays the rent and she begs everyone to give her free stuff and doesn’t pay for things, often leaves debts behind before she potters off to another gym, as she promises businesses “exposure” to her insta followers. That’s why she potters around from gym to gym anyone who will let her in and she just films her attention seeking videos that have no use or purpose to actually enable anyone to do exercise. You will notice she never stays too long in one gym because she gets kicked out for being a freeloader. She has the personality of a stray hair stuck to a bus seat, of course the only reason anyone even knows who she is because she tagged along with Diren everywhere. She has only had random short term jobs as mentioned in previous posts, she was so irritating the manager only allowed her to work in the ‘Next’ Stockroom and not in the shop floor or be customer facing, this why I think she is comfortable being in the shadows. She doesn’t really have a life direction I wouldn’t be surprised if she announces a new career soon. Unless her dad can get her job I reckon she’ll either work at a Fish’n’chip shop in Wandsworth or return to family home and retire from the My Protein ads. Not sure what “lifestyle” she has exactly apart from sitting at home making TikTok videos. You never see her anywhere interesting or experiencing life that’s because she can’t afford to.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.