Felicityrosina #2 Got a new man in a green coat, it's all a show for Diren so she can gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had one PT client train with her 3 times in the whole of 2020. She never had any clients or bookings. In 2021 she changed to randomly targeting pre/ post natal personal training. Not sure if she has managed to convince any mothers to train with her considering she has no qualification in it and erm she has never given birth. Also hates women with children and women who have families and happy marriages. Apart from that she might have women subscribing to her online program guide following the fitness scam they are all running. I think that pays for her basic keep on her coffee runs and the annoying “Gooooood morerrnings”. Father pays the rent and she begs everyone to give her free stuff and doesn’t pay for things, often leaves debts behind before she potters off to another gym, as she promises businesses “exposure” to her insta followers. That’s why she potters around from gym to gym anyone who will let her in and she just films her attention seeking videos that have no use or purpose to actually enable anyone to do exercise. You will notice she never stays too long in one gym because she gets kicked out for being a freeloader. She has the personality of a stray hair stuck to a bus seat, of course the only reason anyone even knows who she is because she tagged along with Diren everywhere. She has only had random short term jobs as mentioned in previous posts, she was so irritating the manager only allowed her to work in the ‘Next’ Stockroom and not in the shop floor or be customer facing, this why I think she is comfortable being in the shadows. She doesn’t really have a life direction I wouldn’t be surprised if she announces a new career soon. Unless her dad can get her job I reckon she’ll either work at a Fish’n’chip shop in Wandsworth or return to family home and retire from the My Protein ads. Not sure what “lifestyle” she has exactly apart from sitting at home making TikTok videos. You never see her anywhere interesting or experiencing life that’s because she can’t afford to.
I think I am speechless. Loving the inside information BTW

Reactions: 3
She had one PT client train with her 3 times in the whole of 2020. She never had any clients or bookings. In 2021 she changed to randomly targeting pre/ post natal personal training. Not sure if she has managed to convince any mothers to train with her considering she has no qualification in it and erm she has never given birth. Also hates women with children and women who have families and happy marriages. Apart from that she might have women subscribing to her online program guide following the fitness scam they are all running. I think that pays for her basic keep on her coffee runs and the annoying “Gooooood morerrnings”. Father pays the rent and she begs everyone to give her free stuff and doesn’t pay for things, often leaves debts behind before she potters off to another gym, as she promises businesses “exposure” to her insta followers. That’s why she potters around from gym to gym anyone who will let her in and she just films her attention seeking videos that have no use or purpose to actually enable anyone to do exercise. You will notice she never stays too long in one gym because she gets kicked out for being a freeloader. She has the personality of a stray hair stuck to a bus seat, of course the only reason anyone even knows who she is because she tagged along with Diren everywhere. She has only had random short term jobs as mentioned in previous posts, she was so irritating the manager only allowed her to work in the ‘Next’ Stockroom and not in the shop floor or be customer facing, this why I think she is comfortable being in the shadows. She doesn’t really have a life direction I wouldn’t be surprised if she announces a new career soon. Unless her dad can get her job I reckon she’ll either work at a Fish’n’chip shop in Wandsworth or return to family home and retire from the My Protein ads. Not sure what “lifestyle” she has exactly apart from sitting at home making TikTok videos. You never see her anywhere interesting or experiencing life that’s because she can’t afford to.
Genuinely not being shady but are you Diren? ... or James? The teaaaaa

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Genuinely not being shady but are you Diren? ... or James? The teaaaaa
Lol ... no my husband was friends sort of still knows Diren and James, and when they moved around 2019 locally into the area of Wandsworth would see them out everywhere. Everyone thought they were alright to begin with just young guys having a good time not taking life too seriously and then the cracks appeared. Saw the the drama amass everywhere they went. Also saw how they treated people. It’s almost like they have had a run in with every person they crossed paths with.

Reactions: 9
Lol ... no my husband was friends sort of still knows Diren and James, and when they moved around 2019 locally into the area of Wandsworth would see them out everywhere. Everyone thought they were alright to begin with just young guys having a good time not taking life too seriously and then the cracks appeared. Saw the the drama amass everywhere they went. Also saw how they treated people. It’s almost like they have had a run in with every person they crossed paths with.
Well... now you've found your voice, you're more than welcome on Dirat and James' threads too! Although Felicity's seems to have the most pace recently!

Reactions: 5
No, but why would I believe a random stranger on the internet? Anyone could make up what you've posted and it's got such bile who knows what your motive is, is all.
Have you ironically but unintentionally answered how Tattle works in your own sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm the person that diren sent that video too when he was *trying* to be all gangster back in lockdown when they were clearly breaking the rules. Unfollowed all of them ages ago. She popped up on my insta explore page and I'd forgotten all about them 😂 however I was shocked to find out they've split!

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her recently after the “look how many steps I’ve done today” story for the 100th day in a row 😴😴

Reactions: 1
Yeah - I also had to unfollow, the emptiness of her life was infuriating. What we would all do to just wander around London all day on daddy’s money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He definitely seems more her type. My god diren was a saint to put up with her ! She is full on annoying!

Reactions: 7
I don't get the point in anonymising her boyfriend for her public profile. Just post it to your close friends of you don't want us to know when he is/keep his privacy. I don't care enough to see a heart covered version.

Reactions: 6
I don't get the point in anonymising her boyfriend for her public profile. Just post it to your close friends of you don't want us to know when he is/keep his privacy. I don't care enough to see a heart covered version.
She's shown a pic or video of him a few times where she hasn't put something over him so not sure why she covers his face sometimes

Reactions: 3
If he was good looking guy she would share him publically. He is a solid 2/10 wants to get married and eat steak and kidney pie and watch coronation street, kind of guy. He is still out of her league, her personality that odious face of hers. Her behaviour, the view of the world and her lack of contribution to society. Zero self worth, apart from being a selfish scrounger who is using Instagram to peddle the idea that she is so “busy” with clients. I wonder how it feels for Felicity that everyone just see’s her like a mongreal dog at Battersea dogs home that didn’t get adopted by Diren.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If he was good looking guy she would share him publically. He is a solid 2/10 wants to get married and eat steak and kidney pie and watch coronation street, kind of guy. He is still out of her league, her personality that odious face of hers. Her behaviour, the view of the world and her lack of contribution to society. Zero self worth, apart from being a selfish scrounger who is using Instagram to peddle the idea that she is so “busy” with clients. I wonder how it feels for Felicity that everyone just see’s her like a mongreal dog at Battersea dogs home that didn’t get adopted by Diren.
I’m sorry… this is brutal … but it made me lol

Reactions: 8
You are fast becoming my favourite tattler ever lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.