Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle sharing items from small businesses that she’s bought from...I highlight the word bought. Baffled as to why she’s had negativity on this thread. She’s a class act in the world of vacuous, insipid, money grabbing beggars on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Elle sharing items from small businesses that she’s bought from...I highlight the word bought. Baffled as to why she’s had negativity on this thread. She’s a class act in the world of vacuous, insipid, money grabbing beggars on Instagram.
In your opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How has she managed to write a book during the first 6 months of her maternity leave? I don’t have time to read a book let alone write one!

I really like her so I’m not being snide. But it makes me feel like there must be something wrong with me (chronic laziness?!) when other people are so productive in comparison.

How has she managed to write a book during the first 6 months of her maternity leave? I don’t have time to read a book let alone write one!

I really like her so I’m not being snide. But it makes me feel like there must be something wrong with me (chronic laziness?!) when other people are so productive in comparison.
she might have written a lot of it during her pregnancy.

From the blurb, I think it’s largely about pregnancy after loss, I imagine there is some about parenting a baby but probably not much. I know what you mean, I haven’t achieved anything on my mat leave 😂

From the blurb, I think it’s largely about pregnancy after loss, I imagine there is some about parenting a baby but probably not much. I know what you mean, I haven’t achieved anything on my mat leave 😂
ladies your looking after a baby... that’s a huge achievement in itself!! Please don’t look at these people and think you have failed because you certainly haven’t

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I completely agree Spider !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well I assume from the latest story that her baby is called Olivia. Not that she needed to share it with the world. But lovely to see her back

Selfishly I wish she hadn’t shared the little worne store, they are impossible to get one as it is!
I like that she’s buying everything instead of accepting any influencer freebie

Reactions: 2
Do you think Olivia has enough cardigans!? Not a fan of monogrammed everything personally but I don’t blame her for being overexcited and at least she’s buying them herself and supporting a small biz.

Reactions: 5
Selfishly I wish she hadn’t shared the little worne store, they are impossible to get one as it is!
I like that she’s buying everything instead of accepting any influencer freebie
try this lovely lady she is a friend of mine she had just started up

• Heart
Reactions: 4