Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram is not her job, she started it to promote awareness of baby loss and document her experience. She doesn’t owe anyone anything and people expecting replies and sympathy from her need to realise she is grieving herself and isn’t a professional grief counsellor nor held herself out to be . I can hardly imagine how difficult it was being pregnant again after such a tragic loss, the anxiety must have been huge and hundreds of people messaging her their stories of loss must have been overwhelming.

I hope she does come back and introduce her little one to us - I’ve been so invested in her story and so pleased she has a happy outcome . If she doesn’t decide to though totally her prerogative!
Well said - I can’t understand how anyone would think otherwise !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well said - I can’t understand how anyone would think otherwise !
I can’t understand how anyone would be naive enough to think she doesn’t make money from Instagram... therefore, it is a job. This is not a criticism of her by any means, she does a hell of a lot of good and has been through more than most of us can imagine. She owes nobody anything and has a right to her privacy if that’s what she wants. But still, either via sponsorship/ #gifts/ paid partnerships/ publicity for her book, Instagram is a job. Again, not a criticism of her, if anything it’s in her defence. People moaning about her not sharing details of her daughter or being offended that she didn’t reply to them would do well to remember that she and other the vast majority of influencers like her are not your friends, this is their job. I make an effort with customers where I work Monday- Friday 9-5 but if I get an email on a Saturday night, they can get fucked till Monday morning and if I had a baby and was on maternity leave, they can get fucked for the next 6-9 months 😂

Reactions: 23
I hope she doesn’t come back and show a bunch of strangers her baby. She doesn’t owe her followers anything. Zilch. Let her be. Who actually cares what her little treasure is called? I’d find it utterly bizarre if people were hounding me to know my baby’s name and see photos. I guess she’s Uber content as well as filled with anxiety and is trying her best to navigate her way through all of this.

It would be refreshing if she didn’t return. Would show she set out to enable a conversation about baby loss and get people talking about something that wasn’t spoken about so much.

Reactions: 14
I hope she doesn’t come back and show a bunch of strangers her baby. She doesn’t owe her followers anything. Zilch. Let her be. Who actually cares what her little treasure is called? I’d find it utterly bizarre if people were hounding me to know my baby’s name and see photos. I guess she’s Uber content as well as filled with anxiety and is trying her best to navigate her way through all of this.

It would be refreshing if she didn’t return. Would show she set out to enable a conversation about baby loss and get people talking about something that wasn’t spoken about so much.
I think she will come back to promote her latest book. I do wonder if her account will be less about her life now and still more about Teddy. But either way it’s her choice.

Reactions: 3
Her post made my heart melt and I love the name Olivia.

Glad to hear they are doing well.

Reactions: 17
Lovely to see her back and to hear they’ve been so happy with little Olivia. Glad she took the time out to enjoy it too, it must have been so wonderful but so difficult at times with all the thoughts of what they missed out on with Teddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lovely to see her back and to hear they’ve been so happy with little Olivia. Glad she took the time out to enjoy it too, it must have been so wonderful but so difficult at times with all the thoughts of what they missed out on with Teddy.
what I feel so sad is is how much her family have missed out on with the baby during the pandemic!

Reactions: 10
Lovely to see her back. Not posted on here before but I admired her so much when she did the shout out to brands saying she didn’t need anything for the baby. So many influencers are so grabby so it was so refreshing to see!

Reactions: 24
So happy to see her back (however fleetingly) and hear the name, what a lovely picture - very Elle!

Reactions: 5
Ahhh! Can someone post a screenshot, I have deleted insta but so pleased she has posted.
She posted a couple of pics and a cute video of Boris.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She posted a couple of pics and a cute video of Boris.

Thank you so much!! How bloody lovely.

Lovely to see Elle back after taking some time off to enjoy her baby 💖