Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot begin to imagine how anxious she must have been all the way through this pregnancy.... I really hope she gets her happy ending. Noone deserves it more

Reactions: 8
i don't think she will share anything about the baby other than it's name and absolute full respect for her doing so, i can't begin to imagine what she has been through and that feeling she's going to get when little one is put into her arms ♥
She has replied to someone on one of her photos saying she has no plans to share the face OR name of the baby, as she wants her page to remain a safe space for bereaved parents. Which I do kind of get, and don’t get me wrong I really like her and have just finished her book, but lots of people very invested in her story and would be overjoyed about her baby news. There will be lots of bump photos... then no baby :(

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has replied to someone on one of her photos saying she has no plans to share the face OR name of the baby, as she wants her page to remain a safe space for bereaved parents. Which I do kind of get, and don’t get me wrong I really like her and have just finished her book, but lots of people very invested in her story and would be overjoyed about her baby news. There will be lots of bump photos... then no baby :(
This woman irritates me, I’m sorry! She’s in this to make money like the rest of them, despite the impression she tries to give off. She also said she wasn’t going to be posting bump photos .. er, I think she’s posted one every single day! There’s something a bit smug about her, and especially her not posting a photo or name of her baby - it’s a tad disrespectful to her followers I think. It’s like she laps up the adornment but gives nothing back To her followers; she just wants to show off her privileged lifestyle and be the posh girl who says duck a lot.I’m not buying it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
This woman irritates me, I’m sorry! She’s in this to make money like the rest of them, despite the impression she tries to give off. She also said she wasn’t going to be posting bump photos .. er, I think she’s posted one every single day! There’s something a bit smug about her, and especially her not posting a photo or name of her baby - it’s a tad disrespectful to her followers I think. It’s like she laps up the adornment but gives nothing back To her followers; she just wants to show off her privileged lifestyle and be the posh girl who says duck a lot.I’m not buying it.
I do think if it was about respect towards bereaved parents, she maybe wouldn’t have posted bump photos. Maybe she will change her mind once bebe’s here about what she shares. She says herself in her book how happy she has always been for her friends who have gone on to have rainbow babies.

Reactions: 6
I honestly believe that by sharing news of the baby it will help to reassure those parents who have suffered similar losses.

Perhaps she will write a blog post as she says she won’t share the baby’s name or photo on “this platform” (IG). At least then it is only accessible if you want to see it and will not automatically pop us as it might on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
I honestly believe that by sharing news of the baby it will help to reassure those parents who have suffered similar losses.

Perhaps she will write a blog post as she says she won’t share the baby’s name or photo on “this platform” (IG). At least then it is only accessible if you want to see it and will not automatically pop us as it might on Instagram.
In her reply she says she will share on IG when baby here safely - but no name or face, and blog will have no baby related content.
It is a bit annoying when people put themselves in the public eye and open up so much to their followers (who are all rooting for them big time) and then keep something so huge SO private..

Reactions: 11
In her reply she says she will share on IG when baby here safely - but no name or face, and blog will have no baby related content.
It is a bit annoying when people put themselves in the public eye and open up so much to their followers (who are all rooting for them big time) and then keep something so huge SO private..
Ah well that’s just a bit tit then. It’s even more annoying that she will share the news/pictures with the likes of carasuthers who probably couldn’t give a hoots but not the very people who are following her and giving her the platform to raise awareness!

Reactions: 12
I actually thought that maybe her last blog post in the mums voice series was going to be an updated one of her own. She said she had two left and described the first one but not the second one. I had a feeling she might use the last one to update everyone on her own journey once the baby is here. Sort of like a miracles do come true for the woman you’ve been following for years type thing. Now if she’s saying she won’t talk about the baby I doubt my prediction is true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I do think if it was about respect towards bereaved parents, she maybe wouldn’t have posted bump photos. Maybe she will change her mind once bebe’s here about what she shares. She says herself in her book how happy she has always been for her friends who have gone on to have rainbow babies.
That’s exactly what she said at the start but then she added them anyway; although often disguised as outfit shares or photos of the dog on her bump- but she definitely got them in at every opportunity. 🙄

She is very very secretive about stuff, yet happy to share things she’s making money on. I find all the “I’m not replying to messages” and “I’m not an expert, don’t message me” posts quite arrogant too. I think she’s a taker, that doesn’t give back, and I think she gets a bit of a kick out of it too. She’s far too smug for my liking. That’s just my opinion of course..

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m starting to feel the same. I’ve loved her page as a bereaved parent, but she has allowed people to invest in her story through all the highs and the lows, even announcing her pregnancy means that it isn’t a safe space anymore (especially in the very raw period.)

I can understand completely not sharing images of baby or at least not their face because a lot of people don’t want to share their children on a platform where they have so many followers. But no name, a fingers crossed to announce they’re here safely? That doesn’t sit right with me when you’ve allowed people in then you’re going to slam the door on them.

Reactions: 14
I’m starting to feel the same. I’ve loved her page as a bereaved parent, but she has allowed people to invest in her story through all the highs and the lows, even announcing her pregnancy means that it isn’t a safe space anymore (especially in the very raw period.)

I can understand completely not sharing images of baby or at least not their face because a lot of people don’t want to share their children on a platform where they have so many followers. But no name, a fingers crossed to announce they’re here safely? That doesn’t sit right with me when you’ve allowed people in then you’re going to slam the door on them.
I do agree, though she has shared photos of Teddy’s face, so I wouldn’t see why a living baby would be different. As bizarre as I find it I think I will miss her posts if she’s planning on dropping off the face of the earth until the end of the year!!

That’s exactly what she said at the start but then she added them anyway; although often disguised as outfit shares or photos of the dog on her bump- but she definitely got them in at every opportunity. 🙄

She is very very secretive about stuff, yet happy to share things she’s making money on. I find all the “I’m not replying to messages” and “I’m not an expert, don’t message me” posts quite arrogant too. I think she’s a taker, that doesn’t give back, and I think she gets a bit of a kick out of it too. She’s far too smug for my liking. That’s just my opinion of course..
Yes I found that a bit strange too... turn your DM’s off maybe? If that’s a thing?😂

Reactions: 7

I completely agree; it does feel like a door being slammed in people’s faces. It’s actually quite selfish.

Reactions: 3
I actually thought that maybe her last blog post in the mums voice series was going to be an updated one of her own. She said she had two left and described the first one but not the second one. I had a feeling she might use the last one to update everyone on her own journey once the baby is here. Sort of like a miracles do come true for the woman you’ve been following for years type thing. Now if she’s saying she won’t talk about the baby I doubt my prediction is true.
She’s done a blog post on her pregnancy hasn’t she? So I don’t really get the idea behind not discussing the baby at all once it’s here, as if it doesn’t exist. That isn’t going to help bereaved parents in any way is it?! I think discussing her experience of motherhood with baby #2 would make more sense. Im hopeful she will still want to open up with the new baby, but she seems quite set on coming off all social media for several months

Reactions: 5
She’s done a blog post on her pregnancy hasn’t she? So I don’t really get the idea behind not discussing the baby at all once it’s here, as if it doesn’t exist. That isn’t going to help bereaved parents in any way is it?! I think discussing her experience of motherhood with baby #2 would make more sense. Im hopeful she will still want to open up with the new baby, but she seems quite set on coming off all social media for several months
She's done a pregnancy blog but I thought she might do an even more updated one with a photo of the baby. Kind of like a nice way to wrap up the series. If she doesn't turn off her DMs she better get ready for a barrage of messages asking her for details.

it's weird one - totally understand that with all the hell she's gone through, she's maybe petrified to say or do anything that will jinx it all, i mean i listened to a podcast she was on the other day and she's refusing to even tell family when she's due or let them see scan pictures....
personally i think the sheer amount of people invested in her story and bought her book deserve to at least know the name, it's not rubbing in bereaved parents faces like ooh look at my baby, it's just a name. i definitely wouldn't be showing it's face

Reactions: 7
it's weird one - totally understand that with all the hell she's gone through, she's maybe petrified to say or do anything that will jinx it all, i mean i listened to a podcast she was on the other day and she's refusing to even tell family when she's due or let them see scan pictures....
personally i think the sheer amount of people invested in her story and bought her book deserve to at least know the name, it's not rubbing in bereaved parents faces like ooh look at my baby, it's just a name. i definitely wouldn't be showing it's face
Totally. I get she wants to bare their feelings in mind and that’s kind, but to feel she can’t post anything about someone that is about to be the centre of her whole world - a little extreme. If it continues to be house/garden/boris posts as if there is no tiny human being there it will be so odd!!
Blimey, didn’t realise she wasn’t even telling family.

I wonder if she should create an askmehisname page for Teddy’s legacy etc, the safe space for bereaved parents, people who are having fertility struggles, but then maybe also have a personal page for bumpy photos, baby news. It would be a bit messy I guess and the majority of her followers will always be on her personal page.

I can relate given that I’ve never shown my twins full face in photos on insta, (IVF) but I’ve shared their names.

Reactions: 2
Well, isn’t it a bit ironic that her book is named after asking her deceased sons name, but she has said she won’t reveal what her (hopefully) rainbow babys name is 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 13