Feathering the empty nest #2 Elle’s nest not so empty, filling that home with freebies a-plenty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she only shows her face on her account now when she’s shilling something. So disingenuous 😡

Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen her latest post on infertility. There’s no mention of her health happy little girl or the fact she is is grateful to have her. Why can’t some people be happy with what they have. Always seeking the next goal can only lead to unhappiness.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen her latest post on infertility. There’s no mention of her health happy little girl or the fact she is is grateful to have her. Why can’t some people be happy with what they have. Always seeking the next goal can only lead to unhappiness.
What is so wrong with her wanting another child? She has obviously always wanted more than one, so after losing Teddy, and struggling to conceive for a long time, after finally having Olivia she should just give up now on wanting more kids, I think your comment is a little unfair!

Reactions: 12
I hate to be cynical but now she’s back on the gram fully she has to have a focal point and her brand is loss i.e use code emptynest for 20%off

So feel like this is the only way she can go forward to keep her followers and the money / brand freebies coming in… pretty sad really isn’t it.

Reactions: 2
What is so wrong with her wanting another child? She has obviously always wanted more than one, so after losing Teddy, and struggling to conceive for a long time, after finally having Olivia she should just give up now on wanting more kids, I think your comment is a little unfair!
My point is there is no mention of her little girl. A lot of people can't even have one child and would give everything for what she has. At least acknowledge that.

The question at the end is just her asking for engagement. Now that's she's doing more ads, the companies will want to see how much engagement her account gets and it must have taken a nose dive lately with how boring her sporadic content is.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure why she wants to keep living in the past? I guess some people deal with grief differently but there’s nothing about her wanting to move forward and appreciate she has a healthy baby. You’d never know she has a child now

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure why she wants to keep living in the past? I guess some people deal with grief differently but there’s nothing about her wanting to move forward and appreciate she has a healthy baby. You’d never know she has a child now
If you look at her grid you wouldn't even know she had a child.

Reactions: 4
I get, and support, keeping your kids off social media. No one would know I have kids from my social media! However, her approach feels disingenuous. Making money from the death of a child is bad enough, continuing to perpetuate the idea that you have an ‘empty nest’, despite being fortunate enough to have a healthy child, is something else...

Reactions: 14
Whilst the people of Ukraine are spending a third night in absolute terror, Elle is sharing what her favourite makeup products are.

Read the room Elle. No one gives a tit what you put on your face!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Look at that frozen forehead!! Why do people think that Botox makes them look younger - it really doesn’t!

Reactions: 6
Ive got no issue with people using Botox, but she does look significantly different, her eyes move and no movement on her forehead. Its not subtle at all.
Also - its just so disingenuous advertising any kind of makeup or skincare when you have clearly has botox and chosen not to disclose it.

Reactions: 6
I always wonder those that haven’t done talking stories for a while, they appear talking a load of random shite ALWAYS followed by an #ad because they’ve now got your attention to get the views for it. Oh and that must of been the first time since Olivia has been born she’s actually said her name

Things I dislike about this twit
Her home before was better
Her husband's hair line
His pink shorts
Her manly look now
Makes money from a dead baby
Still continues to do so
Nasty creature in life
Unfriendly
Unhelpful
Selfish
Mouth looks like she's had a stroke
Greedy
Stupid clothes
Cold old style home
Repetative
bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her husband's hair line
His pink shorts
Her manly look now
Still continues to do so
Nasty creature in life
Unfriendly
Unhelpful
Selfish
Greedy
Stupid clothes
Cold old style home
Repetative
bleep
Brutal!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her husband's hair line
His pink shorts
Her manly look now
Still continues to do so
Nasty creature in life
Unfriendly
Unhelpful
Selfish
Greedy
Stupid clothes
Cold old style home
Repetative
bleep
One thing I can never ever understand is people making comments on someones personal taste when it isn't particularly offensive including their home. Nico does well work wise and they have owned homes that are out of reach for some (definitely out of mine.. between myself and my boyfriend we earn 60k+)
Otherwise a lot of that list is very true. It must be so difficult to get closure and move on from something like losing a child when you've constantly got to keep those emotions close to the surface for financial gain.

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen todays story with the candles she "purchased" funny how 3 other "influencers" have also posted about "purchasing" the same candles today. How do they get away with this lying!!!

Reactions: 10