Feathering the empty nest #2 Elle’s nest not so empty, filling that home with freebies a-plenty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number two for infamous blogger Elle Wright 💁🏻‍♀️ Crops up every now and then to show off her freebies or to tease her latest book… NOT a rave thread!

Reactions: 14
She blocks people for no reason and is a very very rude person. Personally I do not find her or her husband attractive. He's weird and wears pink shorts non stop and her mouth troops to the side

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hm, I can see why she moved. This garden is so lovely, bit jealous 🤣. She is coming in strong with the ads now she's sort of back 🙈

Reactions: 3
It's something I've always wanted too.
I was so envious of my friend when she kitted her kids room out with Cotswold furniture because I had been eyeing it up after seeing it on Five Minute Mum stories. However she had to get it all returned because it absolutely stank...sure it must not be the case for everything of theirs but it's put me off them!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I was so envious of my friend when she kitted her kids room out with Cotswold furniture because I had been eyeing it up after seeing it on Five Minute Mum stories. However she had to get it all returned because it absolutely stank...sure it must not be the case for everything of theirs but it's put me off them!
Oh nooo don't say that ha ha. What did it smell of?

Hm, I can see why she moved. This garden is so lovely, bit jealous 🤣. She is coming in strong with the ads now she's sort of back 🙈
Isn’t she just! Ads and random house and garden content- like here is a reel of my bathroom. It must be for free stuff, brand work and ads. What happened to ‘and now shes here’ and I don’t want to miss a moment or be on my phone missing my child growing up. The baby actually wouldn’t have noticed as a newborn/ baby but sure as hell will now shes over one! I suppose she has seen Insta carry on without her and misses the work and products - its not just about the money it reaps but it really is one big ego trip - ‘oh your bathrooms so amazing’. Just be a mum for heavens sake, its not like an amazing career your missing out on or you need to work, but perhaps the reality is its not enough for her, which is fair enough - plenty of women need more than just being someones mum but Instagram/influencer isn’t exactly a fulfilling

Thing - your basically a sales rep only you have to beg brands to choose you to sell stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t she just! Ads and random house and garden content- like here is a reel of my bathroom. It must be for free stuff, brand work and ads. What happened to ‘and now shes here’ and I don’t want to miss a moment or be on my phone missing my child growing up. The baby actually wouldn’t have noticed as a newborn/ baby but sure as hell will now shes over one! I suppose she has seen Insta carry on without her and misses the work and products - its not just about the money it reaps but it really is one big ego trip - ‘oh your bathrooms so amazing’. Just be a mum for heavens sake, its not like an amazing career your missing out on or you need to work, but perhaps the reality is its not enough for her, which is fair enough - plenty of women need more than just being someones mum but Instagram/influencer isn’t exactly a fulfilling

Thing - your basically a sales rep only you have to beg brands to choose you to sell stuff.
This 💯👌. Spot-on.

Absolutely. Spot on! I see she’s commented on a post of another Insta friend Cara who is also back after few months of absence having purchased a house that will now need filling up. Gosh they are all so predictable.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Absolutely. Spot on! I see she’s commented on a post of another Insta friend Cara who is also back after few months of absence having purchased a house that will now need filling up. Gosh they are all so predictable.
Lol hilarious 😂 you just knew yer woman Cara was not at all happy with that new-build they moved to. Swear these people are so vacuous and just never happy. Materialistic x 100000.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Could you get a more boring, unoriginal, old fashioned house? 🥱

Reactions: 5
The other day she was flogging a discount code for meal box ( think it was Hello Fresh?) anyway discount code was "Empty nest" 20.....that's just so tasteless and offensive and it's also now clearly untrue....how can she think that's ok to tarnish the memories of her son with free meals

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The other day she was flogging a discount code for meal box ( think it was Hello Fresh?) anyway discount code was "Empty nest" 20.....that's just so tasteless and offensive and it's also now clearly untrue....how can she think that's ok to tarnish the memories of her son with free meals
Not unless they are for free meals for people who don’t have any money for food.

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen this the other day and I wondered if anyone will comment on it. Such bad taste.

Some of the Instagramers get ripped apart for all sorts but Elle has clearly acquired a sainthood status so not many people dare.

• Heart
Reactions: 2