Feathering the empty nest #2 Elle’s nest not so empty, filling that home with freebies a-plenty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That print on the wall ‘Cornwall is always a good idea’. Wasn’t the original Paris or New York is always a good idea? Sorry but no that does not work, I mean Cornwall may be nice and all but just no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That print on the wall ‘Cornwall is always a good idea’. Wasn’t the original Paris or New York is always a good idea? Sorry but no that does not work, I mean Cornwall may be nice and all but just no 😂
Those are originals, done by ‘Real Hackney Dave’. He screenprints onto old maps. Unfortunately, all the IGers went mad for them on their gallery walls and they are now beyond naff. Not to mention, the style has been ripped off by all those crappy poster companies.

I totally agree re her coming back and shilling the living daylights out of her followers.

The garden looks lovely but it looks like they are just ripping everything out of it, rather than carefully cutting back the overgrowth. It’s hard to tell as her stories are so bitty.

Her support of the little roo fund is wonderful and very personal to her, but I wish that she’d encourage her followers to also support their own maternity and NICU units. That local hospital must get an incredible amount of funding with all the collabs and whatnot. I wonder if half of her followers realise that the LRF is a charity that specifically supports one single unit in one single hospital?

Reactions: 16
I looked at social blade the other day and she’s steadily losing followers.
I think everyone is seeing through the facade now all of a sudden there are daily home posts for content and freebies. Sad really.

Reactions: 7
I suppose the one thing we’ve learned in this house move is that her personal interiors style really is that bland, she wasn’t just following trends. She’s exactly replicated the old cottage’s interior in the new house.

I don’t mind neutral interiors btw but they do have to texture to avoid just being flat, characterless and beige.

Reactions: 7
I've just seen that the Land Reg has updated and they sold the old house for £700,000 compared to £425,000 when they bought it. They've done a lot of work to it but Christ that's an increase!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've just seen that the Land Reg has updated and they sold the old house for £700,000 compared to £425,000 when they bought it. They've done a lot of work to it but Christ that's an increase!
How do people know where she lived?

They did extend and the market has risen considerably in their area so I’m not surprised by the price increase.
I think people know the address because she was less private in the earlier days, in terms of outdoor shots, so the house was easier to recognise if you knew the area. Plus some Tattlers live locally to her and will know the house that way. Others will just be good detectives 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 3
That's scary
It really is. I managed to find it without knowing that area at all, just based on things she’s shared. I only looked to see if it was actually possible. Terrifying really, when you think about it, but she’s not the only ‘influencer’ that overshares in this way.

Reactions: 2
I hope she’s been given permission to post someone else’s baby to all on her story’s. Keeps her own baby a secret but shares other people’s

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Woah, did she pay someone to fit that parquet? That's shocking!!!
Such bad work. And, if she’s taking Epsom salt baths then you usually use at least two cups per bath so she appears to be exaggerating.

Reactions: 3
Such bad work. And, if she’s taking Epsom salt baths then you usually use at least two cups per bath so she appears to be exaggerating.
I'd say it depends how many baths you take 😂 I bath once every other month at a push so they would last me until 2025 haha.
Laying parquet is hard, I've done it myself and you do have to take your time and plan it out. Mine is reclaimed and took a lot of work but it isn't and never would be perfect but it looks like it's been down for a hundred years which suits my house. What she's got there looks like the modern engineered sort of stuff, looks nice but it's not for me.