Fearne Cotton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really takes herself far too seriously. She seems desperate to show how 'busy' she is, despite the fact she seems to spend all day posting on Instagram.

She loves the attention, but I think she leans on it far too much to give her self worth. Which means when anyone says anything critical (like on that post a few weeks back) she gets very defensive and it absolutely breaks her.

I feel deep down she's miserable, and these posts are just a way of her trying to get some short term validation.
I'm certain someone did happen to her, but she can't seem to fully get over whatever it was.
I'd love to know what her version of busy is, when there are single Mum/Dad nurses/teachers/anything to pay the bills people working 10/12 hour shifts and then also managing children and a household with limited (or highly costly) support.

Reactions: 11
I'd love to know what her version of busy is, when there are single Mum/Dad nurses/teachers/anything to pay the bills people working 10/12 hour shifts and then also managing children and a household with limited (or highly costly) support.
Something along the lines of:
Recording an episode of Happy 'moaning' place
Doing an on the beach voiceover
Taking 50 poses of her doing yoga and uploading the one where she looks most frail

I reckon she has a live in nanny/ housekeeper, as she never talks about cooking meals/ the school run/ cleaning the house ect. Ya know, stuff real people actually have to do?!

Reactions: 12
Must admit I gasped a little when I saw that mirror selfie. Even if it was a weird angle, no one with 3mil followers would post a photo of themselves looking so noticeably thinner and NOT expect concerned comments.
She's worked in the industry 25 years, the cynical side of me thinks she knows a photo like this WILL get attention (and it has). On the other hand she may be so far into her ED that she can't see how unwell she looks 😢

---

I remember listening to a podcast where she talked about her ED. She said she suffered from bulimia for 10 years, but it disappeared 'overnight' when she found out she was pregnant. Even at the time I found this very hard to believe and like she had never really delt with it.
she is naturally a smaller boned woman and quite angular; I have a very similar build (and face weirdly - although mine is chubbier 😂) and I’m also 25% Jewish exactly the same as Fearne (her dad is half Jewish). But I agree she must have known with that mirror selfie that she looked insanely thin and half the size of her younger (already very slim self). My instinct is something isn’t right. Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here before, apologies if so, I’m fairly new … but she dated that horrific lead singer of The Lost Prophets (for at least a year) who was convicted of heinous crimes against children, that is likely to be a source of anxiety and panic for her and must be extremely hard to live with. I’m sure I also read somewhere in the press she admitted to arguing all the time with her husband in front of the kids; that type of relationship is very draining. I’ve had periods (thankfully not all that time) in my own marriage and it can cause you to lose weight from adrenaline and stress. Sorry for the essay! Sitting on my baby’s floor waiting for him to drift off.
---
she is naturally a smaller boned woman and quite angular; I have a very similar build (and face weirdly - although mine is chubbier 😂) and I’m also 25% Jewish exactly the same as Fearne (her dad is half Jewish). But I agree she must have known with that mirror selfie that she looked insanely thin and half the size of her younger (already very slim self). My instinct is something isn’t right. Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here before, apologies if so, I’m fairly new … but she dated that horrific lead singer of The Lost Prophets (for at least a year) who was convicted of heinous crimes against children, that is likely to be a source of anxiety and panic for her and must be extremely hard to live with. I’m sure I also read somewhere in the press she admitted to arguing all the time with her husband in front of the kids; that type of relationship is very draining. I’ve had periods (thankfully not all that time) in my own marriage and it can cause you to lose weight from adrenaline and stress. Sorry for the essay! Sitting on my baby’s floor waiting for him to drift off.
* the reason I mention the Jewish thing is we have smaller bones than average (wrists, ankles can look tiny) I believed her when she said her ankles are always like that even if she gains weight, as mine are the same, but you can see from her hollow chest and cheeks and upper thighs she is very underweight

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just don’t get how people are looking at her and seeing a great example of ‘happy place’ she looks so unbelievably haggard, far older than her age and not remotely happy 😬

Reactions: 12
---

* the reason I mention the Jewish thing is we have smaller bones than average (wrists, ankles can look tiny) I believed her when she said her ankles are always like that even if she gains weight, as mine are the same, but you can see from her hollow chest and cheeks and upper thighs she is very underweight
As someone who is '100%' jewish what you've just said is absolute bullshit. Literally has nothing to do with anything you've just said.

• Wow
  • Haha
As someone who is '100%' jewish what you've just said is absolute bullshit. Literally has nothing to do with anything you've just said.
Sorry to offend you. Just an observation I’ve made over the years and had backed up by the NHS when I was pregnant (they agreed to let me have a lower BMI in prgenancy than they normally allow due to that heritage (which is actually higher as I have some more in my family tree further back … Indo-European in origin (Israel, Persia and Turks) like Asians and Middle Easterns … many Jews have that bone type originating from the East; smaller in size and lighter in density vs UK average). My mum has the build of her Jewish father and I have the build of my mother. We are noticeably slighter of bone than average, as are many of my Jewish friends. Surely you’ve noticed many Jewish people are small and slight? Not bullshit at all. Have a look at the Jewish influencers mentioned on here, like Life of Mummies - they are very small boned.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I just don’t get how people are looking at her and seeing a great example of ‘happy place’ she looks so unbelievably haggard, far older than her age and not remotely happy 😬
Exactly. She is promoting and selling a lifestyle that she is a terrible advert for. She is consumed by her self image and her own thoughts. She seems to regard every thought she has as fascinating and meaningful, and every commonplace experience as a 'sign' of something higher - 'I just coughed. I consulted some elders and they say the universe is telling me I have been stifling my creativity and inner voice for too long. Coughing is a way of my creativity making itself heard'.
Fair enough but then she has the urge to share it all. I genuinely get the impression she is directionless atm. She would be better off doing some volunteering of some sort. Realising how well off she is and focusing on something other than herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to offend you. Just an observation I’ve made over the years and had backed up by the NHS when I was pregnant (they agreed to let me have a lower BMI in prgenancy than they normally allow due to that heritage (which is actually higher as I have some more in my family tree further back … Indo-European in origin (Israel, Persia and Turks) like Asians and Middle Easterns … many Jews have that bone type originating from the East; smaller in size and lighter in density vs UK average). My mum has the build of her Jewish father and I have the build of my mother. We are noticeably slighter of bone than average, as are many of my Jewish friends. Surely you’ve noticed many Jewish people are small and slight? Not bullshit at all. Have a look at the Jewish influencers mentioned on here, like Life of Mummies - they are very small boned.
You’re just stereotyping. I don’t think the NHS officially state that Jews are small boned??

Stereotyping is a massive issue when it comes to antisemitism (to be clear, I am not saying that you are being anti-Semitic) and therefore need to be broken down. I want to make sure that people know that not all Jews look a certain way, act a certain way or have certain sounding names.

I would imagine that Fearne is murder to live with she comes over as a self obsessed selfish woman.

Reactions: 4
You’re just stereotyping. I don’t think the NHS officially state that Jews are small boned??

Stereotyping is a massive issue when it comes to antisemitism (to be clear, I am not saying that you are being anti-Semitic) and therefore need to be broken down. I want to make sure that people know that not all Jews look a certain way, act a certain way or have certain sounding names.
I really don't wish to argue. I didn't say ALL Jews are small boned or look a certain way. I was merely pointing out my experience as someone who has inherited their body type from their Jewish side, as has Fearne (her half Jewish dad is small boned, like my mum) and relating it to the point SHE made about her knobbly knees and skinny ankles (as I don't think many know her heritage ... I also have a friend in common with her, so the Jewish connection isn't from my own 'research').

In regards to the NHS, yes, they acknowledged that bone density and size is often smaller in the "Indo-European" family - of which many Jewish people genetically fall under alongside Iranians, Turks and some others .. and they therefore allowed me to have a BMI of 20 or below and not have to go consultant led, as is their normal policy for low BMI in pregnancy. Persons with any level of Asian heritage are also allowed to be exempt. One quick google will show you that many Jewish people are susceptible to low bone density and therefore osteoporosis. No stereotyping and certainly nothing more sinister - just science, genetic research and a deep rooted interest in health and how our ancestry can shape that.
---
I would imagine that Fearne is murder to live with she comes over as a self obsessed selfish woman.
My friend that knows her said she is a very loyal friend, but I don't get the sense she's 'easy' at all. They have communicated beautifully for years, so I do think she is genuinely reflective and quite sentimental. I work in the entertainment industry, so it's not cool or the done thing to ask too many questions about a celeb someone else in the industry knows well, represents, has worked with etc. Occasionally someone will want to tell you something, like my old boss at a production company who told me something about Harry Styles when 1D hit the big time, but you sadly can't 'dig'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
does she get on with the mother in law does anybody know?
i like jo and does she still have the organic cosmetic company i would imagine they have similar likes

Reactions: 1
does she get on with the mother in law does anybody know?
i like jo and does she still have the organic cosmetic company i would imagine they have similar likes
Do you mean her ex step mother in law Jo or the current step mother in law who is 4 years older than Fearne 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her nostrils are bleeping MASSIVE 🤯
Did she do a lot of coke in her younger days or was she just born like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here before, apologies if so, I’m fairly new … but she dated that horrific lead singer of The Lost Prophets (for at least a year) who was convicted of heinous crimes against children, that is likely to be a source of anxiety and panic for her and must be extremely hard to live with.
She dated him in 2005, and he's been in prison since 2012. So when Ian Watkins's crimes were first made public, Fearne hadn't been his partner for seven years. I'm sure she was as shocked as everyone else, but it's unlikely that she's anxious and panicky about it so many years later.

Reactions: 3
How crass on a post about Ann Frank to drone on about how speshul you are getting an early edition of a book.

• Sad
Reactions: 8