Fearne Cotton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think there's much more that can be known about Anne so doubt it's some big revelation. Also she still managed to typo Holocaust.

Reactions: 6
I think Fearne has been looking happier and healthier recently. She’s gained a bit of weight on her face, which suits her (don’t think it’s filler) x

Reactions: 3
I’m just jealous I think, but posting endless outfits from her walk in wardrobe is just annoying.

She is 42 today.

I’m just jealous I think, but posting endless outfits from her walk in wardrobe is just annoying.

She is 42 today.
Don’t you dare criticise her! You’ll be responsible for destroying her mental health! She’s not exactly stylish anyway, god knows who would care for her extremely mediocre fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She is 42 today.
It's just another ad for Nobody's child, I don't think she would actually wear any of those shapeless tent clothes out if she wasn't being paid for it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Fearne has been looking happier and healthier recently. She’s gained a bit of weight on her face, which suits her (don’t think it’s filler) x
She might be back to the bulimia. That makes your face fuller, I hope not...but that addiction is really hard to beat and she's always been so skinny I don't think she's ever not been having ED of some sort sadly.
---

She is 42 today.
Nothing to be jealous of. You can tell she's not very happy really.

Reactions: 4
She might be back to the bulimia. That makes your face fuller, I hope not...but that addiction is really hard to beat and she's always been so skinny I don't think she's ever not been having ED of some sort sadly.
---

Nothing to be jealous of. You can tell she's not very happy really.
Agree that she never seems that happy, she just seemed a bit more genuinely content than normal! I’m not sure who buys all her self help books.

Reactions: 3
Agree that she never seems that happy, she just seemed a bit more genuinely content than normal! I’m not sure who buys all her self help books.
I know, right? Self help books from a girl who got a job because her uncle was head of a TV station and has never had a real job, and has constantly been severely underweight and a massive star fucker. She dated that weirdo welsh guy didn't she? Not great really is it.

Reactions: 10
Fearne is releasing her debut fiction novel next year. I actually think for a YA audience it might be ok. Her non-fiction isn't convincing to me but maybe fiction will suit her better? Or else be 'so bad it's good' sort of thing 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Fearne is releasing her debut fiction novel next year. I actually think for a YA audience it might be ok. Her non-fiction isn't convincing to me but maybe fiction will suit her better? Or else be 'so bad it's good' sort of thing 😅
Crikey that sound utterly nauseating. I bet it is utter dross. Why does she think she can write? I bet she hasn't even an English GCSE to her name.

Reactions: 4
Crikey that sound utterly nauseating. I bet it is utter dross. Why does she think she can write? I bet she hasn't even an English GCSE to her name.
I remember when she was on How to Fail podcast, she said she failed most of her GCSEs. I think she should stick to presenting. There are many great writers not being published who deserve to be while celebs like Fearne get multiple book deals.

• Heart
I remember when she was on How to Fail podcast, she said she failed most of her GCSEs. I think she should stick to presenting. There are many great writers not being published who deserve to be while celebs like Fearne get multiple book deals.
One hundred percent. It's pretty grim when you think about the amount of nepotism and favouritism she's had in her career. The way she grins inanely and really looks like her head is empty makes her not even great at presenting. She should just retire and take her husband's family's money. Haha.

One hundred percent. It's pretty grim when you think about the amount of nepotism and favouritism she's had in her career. The way she grins inanely and really looks like her head is empty makes her not even great at presenting. She should just retire and take her husband's family's money. Haha.
She really looked ridiculous when she was involved with the late Queen s celebration golden jubilee. She was way out of her depth.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh no - will it be about a quirky, shy, but strangely attractive girl who doesn't fit in?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no - will it be about a quirky, shy, but strangely attractive girl who doesn't fit in?
In order to endure the pain of 'not fitting in' she copes by the struggle of her uncle giving her a highly coveted job on telly despite no stage school or even a drama or media studies GCSE.. Then she dates lots of 'cool, rock star' blokes, makes sure she still 'fits in' to childrens' clothing at all times. The guys she dates are famous but one of them turns out to be a very very naughty man. Yeah, not really YA appropriate is it? Cringeworthy. She is no role model and no author.

• Haha
Well she's spent years hiding her childrens faces on social media and ITV have just shown them on Royal carols:together at Christmas 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha