Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I actually really like Fearne. She seems like she hasn't changed much and is still genuine. She seems to show a real interest in people and is one of the best interviewers in my opinion. I listened to her podcast and enjoyed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Yel

Chatty Member
She's had so many slipups, like when she was explaining her surname to Morgan Freeman - that it's cotton as in cotton picking 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Greygoose

I feel like she can't admit she's struggling again because then how will she keep selling all the happy place stuff? She is clearly not doing great mentally and attacking all the fans who tried to reach out to her was unnecessary, most of the comments were from people hoping she was OK.

Whether she likes it or not she has a platform and she's choosing to post pictures bragging about being in clothes from 20 years ago. She didn't seem to care then about how her body was being viewed because the comments were full women idolosing her and the fact she could fit into her old clothes.

I remember when everyone was worrying about peaches geldof, who also claimed to be just naturally very thin, and the huge dark rings round her eyes were from being a mum and she had a really healthy life, and look how that turned out! She also attacked people for showing concern.

I've unfollowed Fearne, I hope behind all this she is getting support and help but im not interested in watching her use this for engagement.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Any thoughts on her recently revealing that she struggled with bulimia for ten years, but doesn’t mention having any issues now unless I’m wrong ?However, for the past few years she’s looked particularly thin aside from pregnancy. There must still be issues with control over food / calorie consumption now .
Ironically she made a documentary about pro-anorexia websites a few years ago but nothing was mentioned about her own struggles at that time.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I’m not a fan , she’s dipped her finger in too many pies , can’t take her seriously at all .

She puts her name to something but I doubt she has any serious in-depth knowledge about mental health, cooking or veganism .

I’m surprised there wasn’t a book on being a great mum or weaning babies ,did you know she has kids cos she never mentions it 🙄

NowIsGood

Chatty Member

I also felt this post was worrying from a couple weeks ago, humble bragging about being able to fit into a skirt from 20 years ago (when she was at the height of her ED).
And has she Photoshopped her leg? It just doesn't look real?

Reactions: 13

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
She dated Ian Watkins for a while. Not sure if she left TV around the time all that horrible news came out. So you're probably right!
That’s got to fuck you up surely. Especially after you become a mother yourself and know what your ex did and was in to. You can’t blame her, I hope she’s having therapy to help her deal with that

F

FamHam

Totally agree, although if lots on this site think fearne is the real deal I don't hold out much hope that the general public will see her for the fraud she is!

Oh she's vegan now, yet another popular trend she's jumping on. She's just nothingness.

If you ever watched the "fearne meets .." itv2 it was so terrible it was funny. Especially the peaches geoldof one where they hated each other and were equally stupid.

Just watched it again :D

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I just don’t get how people are looking at her and seeing a great example of ‘happy place’ she looks so unbelievably haggard, far older than her age and not remotely happy 😬
Exactly. She is promoting and selling a lifestyle that she is a terrible advert for. She is consumed by her self image and her own thoughts. She seems to regard every thought she has as fascinating and meaningful, and every commonplace experience as a 'sign' of something higher - 'I just coughed. I consulted some elders and they say the universe is telling me I have been stifling my creativity and inner voice for too long. Coughing is a way of my creativity making itself heard'.
Fair enough but then she has the urge to share it all. I genuinely get the impression she is directionless atm. She would be better off doing some volunteering of some sort. Realising how well off she is and focusing on something other than herself.

• Haha

Bostonx

VIP Member
I watched her on this morning like last week & she said even though she’s vegan she can’t give up eggs. Not really sure she can call herself a vegan 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Eirawen

VIP Member
Sorry for the daily mail links but seems like it’s time for her annual announcement that her marriage is on the rocks 🙄. Maybe I like a quiet life too much but I couldn’t be arsed to have a marriage like this. My boyfriend and I have been together five years and haven’t rowed once in lockdown!
Another pathetic attempt at being relevant and not being forgotten, She was banging on about her strained marriage way before the pandemic, I imagine her husband has had to walk on eggshells since March, she comes over as very hard work indeed. She has a big house and garden, she and her family should try swapping with a hard up family in a highrise for a couple of weeks to see what a lockdown strain is actually like in reality. Arrogant, selfish and entitled bitch.

• Heart

Hefflen

Always thought it weird rhe way she quit tv at the time she did?

Her kids were older by then. I do wonder if there’s some horrible sexual incident or abuse behind her decision to leave and this (serious, denied) eating disorder, plus all the focus on mental health as nauseum

IMO something major happened for her to give it up and need to soothe herself 24/7 with psycho babble
She dated Ian Watkins for a while. Not sure if she left TV around the time all that horrible news came out. So you're probably right!

• Wow
Reactions: 12

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
She looks ill, really poorly and is built like a young girl not a grown woman. I worry for her health and her denials are upsetting because we can see she's not well.

The thing is, if she admitted she was struggling, her fans would be so supportive. I think she worries so much about damaging her 'happy place'/ 'cool mother' brand, and I don't think she can admit it to herself either.
What is sad is vulnerable people will look at her and think that's a healthy attainable weight. Reminds me a bit of Jeanette McCurdy, who insists she recovered from her EDs despite looking very frail.

Plus all the z list celebs blowing smoke up her a** in the comments vying for attention is just 🤮

• Heart

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
I'd love to know what her version of busy is, when there are single Mum/Dad nurses/teachers/anything to pay the bills people working 10/12 hour shifts and then also managing children and a household with limited (or highly costly) support.
Something along the lines of:
Recording an episode of Happy 'moaning' place
Doing an on the beach voiceover
Taking 50 poses of her doing yoga and uploading the one where she looks most frail

I reckon she has a live in nanny/ housekeeper, as she never talks about cooking meals/ the school run/ cleaning the house ect. Ya know, stuff real people actually have to do?!

veryfondoftea

VIP Member
I just don’t get how people are looking at her and seeing a great example of ‘happy place’ she looks so unbelievably haggard, far older than her age and not remotely happy 😬

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Good god, what a fucking, humble braggart naval gazer she is. Was it on here that I read about Fearne taking the piss out of Britney being ‘batshit insane’ on celeb juice?
I know! Most people get the squits and think 'oh I must have eaten something dodgy'.
Not Fearne. It is all about the Universe sending her messages to slow down.
Her whole IG existence now screams of utter boredom and self regard.
Not healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
She really takes herself far too seriously. She seems desperate to show how 'busy' she is, despite the fact she seems to spend all day posting on Instagram.

She loves the attention, but I think she leans on it far too much to give her self worth. Which means when anyone says anything critical (like on that post a few weeks back) she gets very defensive and it absolutely breaks her.

I feel deep down she's miserable, and these posts are just a way of her trying to get some short term validation.
I'm certain someone did happen to her, but she can't seem to fully get over whatever it was.
I'd love to know what her version of busy is, when there are single Mum/Dad nurses/teachers/anything to pay the bills people working 10/12 hour shifts and then also managing children and a household with limited (or highly costly) support.

adviseplz

VIP Member
she is naturally a smaller boned woman and quite angular; I have a very similar build (and face weirdly - although mine is chubbier 😂) and I’m also 25% Jewish exactly the same as Fearne (her dad is half Jewish). But I agree she must have known with that mirror selfie that she looked insanely thin and half the size of her younger (already very slim self). My instinct is something isn’t right. Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here before, apologies if so, I’m fairly new … but she dated that horrific lead singer of The Lost Prophets (for at least a year) who was convicted of heinous crimes against children, that is likely to be a source of anxiety and panic for her and must be extremely hard to live with. I’m sure I also read somewhere in the press she admitted to arguing all the time with her husband in front of the kids; that type of relationship is very draining. I’ve had periods (thankfully not all that time) in my own marriage and it can cause you to lose weight from adrenaline and stress. Sorry for the essay! Sitting on my baby’s floor waiting for him to drift off.
---

* the reason I mention the Jewish thing is we have smaller bones than average (wrists, ankles can look tiny) I believed her when she said her ankles are always like that even if she gains weight, as mine are the same, but you can see from her hollow chest and cheeks and upper thighs she is very underweight
As someone who is '100%' jewish what you've just said is absolute bullshit. Literally has nothing to do with anything you've just said.

• Wow
  • Haha