Fearne Cotton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fringe looks awful. Like a helmet. I don't think her hair is thick enough for the look she was going for - she gave Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface to her hairdresser for reference.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she can't admit she's struggling again because then how will she keep selling all the happy place stuff? She is clearly not doing great mentally and attacking all the fans who tried to reach out to her was unnecessary, most of the comments were from people hoping she was OK.

Whether she likes it or not she has a platform and she's choosing to post pictures bragging about being in clothes from 20 years ago. She didn't seem to care then about how her body was being viewed because the comments were full women idolosing her and the fact she could fit into her old clothes.

I remember when everyone was worrying about peaches geldof, who also claimed to be just naturally very thin, and the huge dark rings round her eyes were from being a mum and she had a really healthy life, and look how that turned out! She also attacked people for showing concern.

I've unfollowed Fearne, I hope behind all this she is getting support and help but im not interested in watching her use this for engagement.

Reactions: 14
I've never met her but have heard she is rude to people in real life. I don't like the idea that celebs write books about a variety of things they don't know much about, she's not the only one but people will buy her books because of who she is not what she knows. I get the feeling she is not an easy woman to live with.

Reactions: 8
I agreed with her message that women are scrutinised over their appearance. Then I read this thread and my opinion has changed. Nothing wrong with being slim but she's working hard to be unnaturally so by the looks of it. If an ED is present her message is dangerous, I tend to believe there might be and she's using criticism towards women to deflect. Raising concerns isn't an attack or criticism its responsible especially if she's in recovery. Relapse can happen and unfortunately it tends to occur under the guise of health and fitness.

Reactions: 10
weight aside there’s something in her eyes and smile that says woman on the brink

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Bland, Middle Class nepo kid. Used to be shite on Radio 1.
Still shite on Radio 2, I mean I like 90s music, but even Sophie Ellis Bextor would be a better host. It's all a bit shouty.

I like the 80s show better just because Gary Davies is a better DJ.

Reactions: 6
Her fringe looks awful. Like a helmet. I don't think her hair is thick enough for the look she was going for - she gave Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface to her hairdresser for reference.
You're right, her hair is really thin (possibly due to her EDs) and you can see right through the fringe. It does nothing for her and ages her face.
She'll be growing it out in 6 months mark my words!

Reactions: 3
I can't think of many people who find themselves as fascinating as FC does.
Honestly her recent IG post about having belly ache. Most people have a minor ailment and get on with it or go to bed. But Fearne has analysed it to death. She has consulted 'elders'. Who have all told her (surprise surprise) she is doing TOO MUCH. She needs to digest this information in a spiritual way. As her ailment is about digestion. Geddit?

Honestly what happened to her? She used to be a sparky lively person? Not my cup of tea but that is by the by. Now she is a dreary self absorbed bore droning along about finding happiness and wellness. When she seems far from either. Always looking for bleeping signs that indicate feck knows what.

ETA to add the IG post.

Screenshot_20230217_162221.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Good god, what a bleeping, humble braggart naval gazer she is. Was it on here that I read about Fearne taking the piss out of Britney being ‘batshit insane’ on celeb juice?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Good god, what a bleeping, humble braggart naval gazer she is. Was it on here that I read about Fearne taking the piss out of Britney being ‘batshit insane’ on celeb juice?
I know! Most people get the squits and think 'oh I must have eaten something dodgy'.
Not Fearne. It is all about the Universe sending her messages to slow down.
Her whole IG existence now screams of utter boredom and self regard.
Not healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't think of many people who find themselves as fascinating as FC does.
Honestly her recent IG post about having belly ache. Most people have a minor ailment and get on with it or go to bed. But Fearne has analysed it to death. She has consulted 'elders'. Who have all told her (surprise surprise) she is doing TOO MUCH. She needs to digest this information in a spiritual way. As her ailment is about digestion. Geddit?

Honestly what happened to her? She used to be a sparky lively person? Not my cup of tea but that is by the by. Now she is a dreary self absorbed bore droning along about finding happiness and wellness. When she seems far from either. Always looking for bleeping signs that indicate feck knows what.

ETA to add the IG post.

She really takes herself far too seriously. She seems desperate to show how 'busy' she is, despite the fact she seems to spend all day posting on Instagram.

She loves the attention, but I think she leans on it far too much to give her self worth. Which means when anyone says anything critical (like on that post a few weeks back) she gets very defensive and it absolutely breaks her.

I feel deep down she's miserable, and these posts are just a way of her trying to get some short term validation.
I'm certain someone did happen to her, but she can't seem to fully get over whatever it was.

Reactions: 5
She really takes herself far too seriously. She seems desperate to show how 'busy' she is, despite the fact she seems to spend all day posting on Instagram.

She loves the attention, but I think she leans on it far too much to give her self worth. Which means when anyone says anything critical (like on that post a few weeks back) she gets very defensive and it absolutely breaks her.

I feel deep down she's miserable, and these posts are just a way of her trying to get some short term validation.
I'm certain someone did happen to her, but she can't seem to fully get over whatever it was.
She would be the "friend" that would phone you up at all hours of the day or night with various woes and if you rang her with a problem would be very dismissive or even say something on the lines of "I'm far too busy to listen to you i have my podcast to finish " and slam the phone down.

• Haha
Reactions: 7