Fearne Cotton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was interviewed by Fi and Jane recently for their Fortunately podcast. Available on the BBC Sounds App. She was complaining that she didn’t get TV work anymore.
She co hosted Top of the Pops on Christmas day last year. She chose to leave Celebrity Juice so why is she whingeing?

Realise this thread is quite old but does anyone know why Ferne is constantly complaining that she hasn’t had any sleep? Her kids are quite old now... is she referring to insomnia or her kids?
She is a constant whinger, she must be murder to live with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She co hosted Top of the Pops on Christmas day last year. She chose to leave Celebrity Juice so why is she whingeing?

She is a constant whinger, she must be murder to live with.
She’s always bleeping moaning! If I knew her in real life I’d avoid her like the plague.

Reactions: 6
She’s always bleeping moaning! If I knew her in real life I’d avoid her like the plague.
She is so lucky, she got on TV through Nepotism I doubt if she would have cracked it otherwise and has gone on to marry into a rich rock and roll family. She has a nice house in RIchmond and has made shedloads of money from writing books on subjects she knows very little about. Her cookery and "psychology" books sell because of her name, she is a brand and one big fraud.

Just looked at her IG (out of boredom) and Im not body shaming but she looks really thin her arms are like sticks.

Just looked at her IG (out of boredom) and Im not body shaming but she looks really thin her arms are like sticks.
I'm finding quite a lot of celebs at the moment are looking noticeably thin, like you say no body shaming, I know they work hard to keep themselves fit. I could be so wrong but like lily's last post too, she looked Ill. Maybe that's how they wants to look and as long as she's healthy good for her but I feel a bit worried for them at the moment.

Another negative nelly just like Kate Ferdinand. Never happy, always whinging and loves a mental health band wagon.

Reactions: 6
Another negative nelly just like Kate Ferdinand. Never happy, always whinging and loves a mental health band wagon.
I find it annoying that she makes money out if it. People read her books because of her fame not because she knows her stuff. These z listers write books on all sorts of stuff they know very little about and a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Reactions: 5
I find it annoying that she makes money out if it. People read her books because of her fame not because she knows her stuff. These z listers write books on all sorts of stuff they know very little about and a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.
So true!!

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't say she looks frail as such, but she's looked very skinny for a while, which doesn't help.

Reactions: 1
I really feel as though she is struggling with her eating and has been for a while.

Reactions: 4
Unfollowed her a while ago due to being utterly miserable. Dipped back in today and she looks a lot healthier and glowing.

I thought this too
Omg. She's such a liar about being over her ED. I can see by that pic her bm looks like about 13. Hospital weight. Don't lie to your fans. I've always disliked her as she's talentless and rude to her subjects. But as someone who's been in hospital for ED if she presented at a and e they'd section her based on weight.

Reactions: 5
She’s clearly very unwell. But of course it’s ‘body shaming’ to ask her if she’s okay.

Reactions: 10
She’s clearly very unwell. But of course it’s ‘body shaming’ to ask her if she’s okay.
Yeah. People like her want it both ways. She doesn't realise that she is limiting her life. V selfish with kids.

---

I'm finding quite a lot of celebs at the moment are looking noticeably thin, like you say no body shaming, I know they work hard to keep themselves fit. I could be so wrong but like lily's last post too, she looked Ill. Maybe that's how they wants to look and as long as she's healthy good for her but I feel a bit worried for them at the moment.
Honestly it's not possible to be medically healthy in the eyes of the mental health act when your bm is 13 or less. I can tell as she was the size of me when I was hospitalised.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Must admit I gasped a little when I saw that mirror selfie. Even if it was a weird angle, no one with 3mil followers would post a photo of themselves looking so noticeably thinner and NOT expect concerned comments.
She's worked in the industry 25 years, the cynical side of me thinks she knows a photo like this WILL get attention (and it has). On the other hand she may be so far into her ED that she can't see how unwell she looks 😢

---

Omg. She's such a liar about being over her ED. I can see by that pic her bm looks like about 13. Hospital weight. Don't lie to your fans. I've always disliked her as she's talentless and rude to her subjects. But as someone who's been in hospital for ED if she presented at a and e they'd section her based on weight.
I remember listening to a podcast where she talked about her ED. She said she suffered from bulimia for 10 years, but it disappeared 'overnight' when she found out she was pregnant. Even at the time I found this very hard to believe and like she had never really delt with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9