Fearne Cotton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan , she’s dipped her finger in too many pies , can’t take her seriously at all .

She puts her name to something but I doubt she has any serious in-depth knowledge about mental health, cooking or veganism .

I’m surprised there wasn’t a book on being a great mum or weaning babies ,did you know she has kids cos she never mentions it 🙄

Reactions: 14
I watched her on this morning like last week & she said even though she’s vegan she can’t give up eggs. Not really sure she can call herself a vegan 😂
isn’t that the same as saying you’re tee total except for the naggin of vodka you drink every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just jumps from trend to trend slapping her name and taking the commission on other people's work. Doesn't discriminate will take credit for writers or designers work.

Clearly thinks she's an a Lister and the social media infuencer rules don't apply to her.

Thankfully the BBC don't seem to use her much anymore, she was always dire and just got gigs thanks to the sur name.
she recently presented a show called Interior Design Masters on bbc two which I thought was a strange choice of presenter for a show like that! Luckily she's barely in it. It was actually a great show I would recommend it actually!

Reactions: 3
Any thoughts on her recently revealing that she struggled with bulimia for ten years, but doesn’t mention having any issues now unless I’m wrong ?However, for the past few years she’s looked particularly thin aside from pregnancy. There must still be issues with control over food / calorie consumption now .
Ironically she made a documentary about pro-anorexia websites a few years ago but nothing was mentioned about her own struggles at that time.

Reactions: 14
She seems to think she’s some sort of Mental health Guru now , her whole stay calm and be mindful stuff Is so patronising and reminds me of those stupid Margo in Margate prints saying ‘ Be kind’ .

Reactions: 10
Sorry for the daily mail links but seems like it’s time for her annual announcement that her marriage is on the rocks 🙄. Maybe I like a quiet life too much but I couldn’t be arsed to have a marriage like this. My boyfriend and I have been together five years and haven’t rowed once in lockdown!

Reactions: 2
Sorry for the daily mail links but seems like it’s time for her annual announcement that her marriage is on the rocks 🙄. Maybe I like a quiet life too much but I couldn’t be arsed to have a marriage like this. My boyfriend and I have been together five years and haven’t rowed once in lockdown!
Another pathetic attempt at being relevant and not being forgotten, She was banging on about her strained marriage way before the pandemic, I imagine her husband has had to walk on eggshells since March, she comes over as very hard work indeed. She has a big house and garden, she and her family should try swapping with a hard up family in a highrise for a couple of weeks to see what a lockdown strain is actually like in reality. Arrogant, selfish and entitled witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A lot of the time these articles are published to prevent the whole story coming out or a spin on what really happened. Either way it’s odd to publicise about arguing with your husband so often?

Did anyone else see that blatantly staged video of Fearne loading the washing machine like a overworked housewife with 20 kids and being ‘caught on camera’? 🙄😂 what is the point she is trying to make? Look at me, it’s sooooo hard doing the washing! 🤷‍♀️ It’s so odd!

Reactions: 4
A lot of the time these articles are published to prevent the whole story coming out or a spin on what really happened. Either way it’s odd to publicise about arguing with your husband so often?

Did anyone else see that blatantly staged video of Fearne loading the washing machine like a overworked housewife with 20 kids and being ‘caught on camera’? 🙄😂 what is the point she is trying to make? Look at me, it’s sooooo hard doing the washing! 🤷‍♀️ It’s so odd!
She has probably got a cleaner, gardener and help with the kids, we are not totally thick!!!!

Reactions: 5

No I didnt see it was it on her IG?

Reactions: 1
She seems to think she’s some sort of Mental health Guru now , her whole stay calm and be mindful stuff Is so patronising and reminds me of those stupid Margo in Margate prints saying ‘ Be kind’ .
Urgh Margo herself isn't much better either. Stuck up and thinks far too much of herself.

Fearne is an opportunist she will jump on any fad going to make money. No doubt she will find a way to make money from Covid19 by writing a book about the stress of lockdown and will claim to have invented some new vegan recipes during that period hence another cookery book.

Reactions: 1
I like Fearne think she’s honest and herself, couldn’t imagine holly W talking about the stress of sleepless nights with bags under her eyes and bed head hair

Reactions: 3
Realise this thread is quite old but does anyone know why Ferne is constantly complaining that she hasn’t had any sleep? Her kids are quite old now... is she referring to insomnia or her kids?

She was interviewed by Fi and Jane recently for their Fortunately podcast. Available on the BBC Sounds App. She was complaining that she didn’t get TV work anymore.