Fearne Cotton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if they are real quotes or made up! It's exactly what I would expect these two out of touch airheads to talk about.

A meeting of the minds this won't be.
They are actual quotes! A snippet of Fearne's podcast was played on Zoe's IG stories yesterday.

I probably won't listen when it's released but if anyone else wishes to suffer through Zoe's whining and playing up the 'woe is me I'm the victim' card then please let us know. I doubt it will be a riveting episode. I mean it's about Zoe the YT-er who rarely leaves her couch.

Reactions: 2
God that doesn't make you want to listen to it.

Fearne always thinks her brain dead interviews whete she asks the stupidist questions are something profound and groundbreaking. Nepotism.

Reactions: 4
She seems to be less and less on TV and doing her own thing ie her podcast and writing loads of books. Its funny because Russell Brand's TV career seems to have gone down the pan as well and he is writing books and has his own podcast like Fearne. Is it a coincidence that Fearne's "best friend" is also Russell's wife Laura Gallacher?

It seems like she's been around forever lol. I don't mind her, actually, although she can be a bit too annoyingly hipster these days. A while back impressionist Morgana Robinson did a brilliant take on her:D
She looks like a prettier version of 'Fleur de Force' imo, lol

Reactions: 1
I lost all my respect for this person after one episode few years ago in the restaurant where I worked. My friend was serving her and after they left she found a nice ''tip'' in the middle of the table - dirty nappy . How lovely! :)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
New to all this Ad, Affiliated, Gifted lark, but is Fearne Cotton on Insta in breach of regulations?

She never declares so, never answers the numerous queries as to where her clothes are from, but then the business owner is always tagged in the comments by someone else. I've always felt it's really shady behaviour.

Reactions: 5
I watched her on this morning like last week & she said even though she’s vegan she can’t give up eggs. Not really sure she can call herself a vegan 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Even though she hides her kids’ faces, family members don’t. She needs to have a word with them.

Reactions: 3
I really like Fearne Cotton and find her podcast enlightening and interesting (obviously some episodes more than others)

The Poorna Bell episode was heartbreaking, I bought her book after listening and it’s really beautifully written.

Even though she hides her kids’ faces, family members don’t. She needs to have a word with them.
I don’t get the whole photographing the back of their heads thing, you can just google the names and immediately see what they look like 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
I don’t get the whole photographing the back of their heads thing, you can just google the kids names and immediately see what they look like 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've never understood it either. They still upload photographs of the children for engagement, in their campaigns and for financial profit. Hypocritial and smacks of a desire to maintain an element of control over the dastardly press.

I watched her on this morning like last week & she said even though she’s vegan she can’t give up eggs. Not really sure she can call herself a vegan 😂
She just jumps from trend to trend slapping her name and taking the commission on other people's work. Doesn't discriminate will take credit for writers or designers work.

Clearly thinks she's an a Lister and the social media infuencer rules don't apply to her.

Thankfully the BBC don't seem to use her much anymore, she was always dire and just got gigs thanks to the sur name.

• Wow
  • Heart
Thankfully she doesn't get much TV work anymore, she probably got so much work despite being awful due to the cotton name and family connection to a past director general bill cotton.

Now she's "writing" several books a year in different genres. Either she a very tallented writer and amazing at churning out books on different topics or they are ghostwritten. Released a cookbook and a mental health book this year. If she was a real author each book would take time and be something she's got a passion about. But her books are just on whatever is popular and selling at the moment.
I bet she will write about climate change next as that's on trend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Totally agree, although if lots on this site think fearne is the real deal I don't hold out much hope that the general public will see her for the fraud she is!

Oh she's vegan now, yet another popular trend she's jumping on. She's just nothingness.

If you ever watched the "fearne meets .." itv2 it was so terrible it was funny. Especially the peaches geoldof one where they hated each other and were equally stupid.

Just watched it again :D

What a complete waste of airtime!! (Mind ,got to say i loved Charlie
Totally agree, although if lots on this site think fearne is the real deal I don't hold out much hope that the general public will see her for the fraud she is!

Oh she's vegan now, yet another popular trend she's jumping on. She's just nothingness.

If you ever watched the "fearne meets .." itv2 it was so terrible it was funny. Especially the peaches geoldof one where they hated each other and were equally stupid.

Just watched it again :D

Brilliant! haha ,how did they actually make it through an hour?! (Mind ,loved Charlie Bookers` take on it all..worth another watch:):)

She's had so many slipups, like when she was explaining her surname to Morgan Freeman - that it's cotton as in cotton picking 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14