fayejay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying 🤣🤣🤣 nice bit of editing on the scales, quick foot off and gently placed on!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 BUCKLED 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They cheap steaks are like a old welly boot I hope she had a chain saw to cut it and you need teeth like a lion

• Haha
Can’t believe how quickly this thread has grown for such a small YouTuber.Surely Faye can see her bad witch energy is not working.She’s just coming across as a dick 😆Any suggestion for the next thread title?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They cheap steaks are like a old welly boot I hope she had a chain saw to cut it and you need teeth like a lion
She was that ravenous she would've had no bother!!!!

Can’t believe how quickly this thread has grown for such a small YouTuber.Surely Faye can see her bad witch energy is not working.She’s just coming across as a dick 😆Any suggestion for the next thread title?
Buying subs but thankfully out of the tub but didn't have a scrub cos she's a dirty grub!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I cannot seriously believe she weighed herself, saw that she lost weight then ate a load of crap food to celebrate. X

Feeds the kids on chicken offal, every video is full of waffle. X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here, ages ago she was going on a date night with her hair down and a white flappy sleeve blouse. It kept bugging me for ages who she looked like. It was meatloaf .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Title suggestion. Meatloaf shopping at the booty, Fayejays thinking she's Hot Patootie !

Thread suggestion

#2 Fayejaye is in denial on the scales & spending child benefit at car boot sales!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.