FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big beach ball face she's defo piled it back on

Her fair looks matted
Agree with you about the hair. I seriously dont know how a person can get their hair so matted. She said when she had it cit it felt so healthy. Its going to be back to it usual state within a month due to all the straightening and overuse of dry shampoo and hairspray. I bet she uses so much hairspray that her hair is flammable

I agree she seemed way over the top the fakery never ends

I caught that vibe too 😌
It was fake as duck and the way she pretended to cringe when he was talking about the way it came out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The red dye on the scalp is still there I don't even think it's been washed since she did it

• Sick
She's one of them that even when she washes she still looks unclean lol.

1667739709860.png
found Faykes OF 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Exercise bike in that hovel of a kitchen? Her honking fanny flaps suckered onto the muff cushion, unwashed secondhand clothing with stainage just hurled onto work surface, food preparation... I cannot
Honking fanny flaps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dame Edna eat your heart out!!! with they bleeping glasses its like what you get in a christmas cracker can't wait for christmas content with her :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
When Mason is talking to her and she says he is knocking the time off her bike.
You disgrace Fake, when your kid talks to you, stop the utter garbage video you are spewing out and listen to your boy. Edit it out the video and just add the time at the end . You bleeping moron. Your boy deserved better than you fobbing him off. "Oh I hear you give him the Fayke "only joking" line the same as your videos. Your get out of jail line. It doesn't work.
Ok tattlers.. don't let the head get you down. You are AMAZZZZZZING! (clap clap)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Shite maw isn't she! Should've had her tubes tied at birth
She always seems inconvenienced by them, like they are an afterthought. I try not to judge other women's parenting as it is a hard job being a Mum but I just feel those boys deserve better :cry:

• Heart
Has this hippo never heard of cleaning cloths! Also take a shot everytime she says scrub. So jealous of her and those salter pans I love cooking for my family and seeing those expensive pans wasted on her really irks me!

• Heart
The things some people will do, and show, for free tit. Absolutely disgusting. She's vile. Salter should see her slog. What a waste. At least some of the pans still have their wrapping on so she can sell them🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Exercise bike in that hovel of a kitchen? Her honking fanny flaps suckered onto the muff cushion, unwashed secondhand clothing with stainage just hurled onto work surface, food preparation... I cannot
I am creased at "suckered" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The things some people will do, and show, for free tit. Absolutely disgusting. She's vile. Salter should see her slog. What a waste. At least some of the pans still have their wrapping on so she can sell them🤢🤢🤢
Id be using they pans by now how long has she had that for get rid of your old ones for the new ffs give them to me did I hear wrong is she given away a wedding dress im sure I joked about that a few pages back hullo 👋

Good news her house has never been so glowing she defo got that trick from tik tok squeeze the water out :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
I refuse to watch tonight's 🤢
I watched a bit.. between the aggressive scrubbing, the noise and the wobbly camera, and my OCD how manky her appliances were. I bailed. She is minging. I actually boked. 🤮. If you clean up as you go along, nothing should be in that state. (Though side and behind of cookers can be justified a bit). When you got 1 lazy scrounger who should be cleaning too 2 kids, 2 large dogs and 4 cats (one has ran away I think) then Fayke should be cleaning more. That kitchen was 🤮🤢🤮. Again forget about the subs they are voyarists who mock her, think about your kids friends and again setting them up to be bullied. She had no morals or ethics.
Stop reading tattle Fayke, if you don't like it, it isn't the place for you. Move along.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.