FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she trying to prove? Wearing that small top? She looks an idiot, her rounded shoulders, the neckline looking weird and the seams and stitching grasping onto each other for dear life, wondering how the duck they stretch to the point you can right through. Fake, you proving nothing but what an utter moron you are. We don't look stupid, you do. If you trying to prove a point, missed it by two continents.
Weird how she is a big wummin and buys small clothes but her gingerbread man is average and buys him XL.🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she wash the charity shop clothes??? Most of the time she's wearing them the next day. How's she drying them? She was even down the laundry in the summer to dry her clothes. I know some people don't mind but even she's admitted there's some iffy stains on stuff 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why cant she see whats shes betraying herself online and looking like an unwashed woman that doesn't change her knickers till wash day shes given me the bleeping ick!

• Sick
  • Haha
Why does she use her kitchen for working out and trying on clothes?
Does she own a table? Where do they eat their meals? What do they do on Christmas day? Where do the boys do their homework?

So many questions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They don't have a table the boys probably eat in their room ( should be rooms but cropper uses a bedroom for his playstation the dosser that he is )

• Heart
We don't have a table either hoping black Friday will pull through for us :msick of eating in the bedroom or on knees, see Faye I buy stuff not beg and look the fitness bike is back out she must be catching up on tattle and did people see the state of kitchen could've least done a quick 15 mins tidy back to the over-the-top love you to each of her kid again

• Haha
  • Sick
I seen the Deidrie Barlow glasses and switched off. You telling me she got the minging bumsmell cushion out? 🤮🤢🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Exercise bike in that hovel of a kitchen? Her honking fanny flaps suckered onto the muff cushion, unwashed secondhand clothing with stainage just hurled onto work surface, food preparation... I cannot

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Exercise bike in that hovel of a kitchen? Her honking fanny flaps suckered onto the muff cushion, unwashed secondhand clothing with stainage just hurled onto work surface, food preparation... I cannot
Think I'll give this one a miss!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The state of the kitchen,the state of her, why go on camera looking like this, please Fayke when your scrounging from companies please
37E76AB0-4241-414B-85CD-3D2A561E9738.png
see if you can beg some self respect and dignity

• Haha
  • Sick
When her son came into the room she seemed so awkward with him, like it was some stranger she'd met down the chazza o_O

• Haha
The state of the kitchen,the state of her, why go on camera looking like this, please Fayke when your scrounging from companies please View attachment 1708257see if you can beg some self respect and dignity
I reckon she was on something when she did this video, she seemed as though she was taking the piss.
Which companies are dumb enough to work with her? She looked manky, that cushion looked manky and shes definetley put on weight. Her face looks fat and bloated. How long until we see yet another (yawn) weight loss journey video.

Reactions: 10
When her son came into the room she seemed so awkward with him, like it was some stranger she'd met down the chazza o_O
I agree she seemed way over the top the fakery never ends

I reckon she was on something when she did this video, she seemed as though she was taking the piss.
Which companies are dumb enough to work with her? She looked manky, that cushion looked manky and shes definetley put on weight. Her face looks fat and bloated. How long until we see yet another (yawn) weight loss journey video.
I caught that vibe too 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.