Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I haven't watched the slog, but just seeing the photo of her speaks volumes. She is a tramp. If her boys saw this photo surely they would be utterly embarrassed? I know I would have been at their age. She's a disgrace. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6

havetowonder

Wonder if she will show some respect tonight by not uploading some shite!

There's fckn no way she didn't return them. All for show!!

Welcome friend ❤
Thanks ladies 🙌
Well she didn’t let us down posting her shein collab shite even tonight what a twat!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
So i guess the recent promoting of her Instagram and now making tiktoks she is going full steam with trying to be an influencer/content creator rather than having a job

• Haha
  • Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I also mentioned about the neighbours. I know you don't even have to like them, but a hello is quite normal. I reckon she's mouthy and people have got her sussed tbh 🤣 we all have.

So from today's little antidote, reading in between the lines if you saw a couple having a full blown barney in Skeggy home bargains it was actually Faye "not seeing the funny side" after her and her bf played hide and seek because they do that all the time. Reminds me of the road rage story. I think she's worrying about being spotted out and about being her real self.

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
I know for a fact that there are threads on tattle about people that I like, I don't ever go on those threads and start being holier than thou and defending the person, and that's simply because everybody is allowed to have different opinions, just because theirs is different to mine doesn't make it wrong, it's a fact of life, everybody is entitled to their own opinion, that person that came in last night obviously has some maturing to do, it's more likely to be somebody like sian or something, blindly defending somebody that when push came to shove, would not return the favour!!

gossgal

VIP Member
Nothing wrong in a tiny house mines is basically like hers 3 bedroom bathroom & 2nd bathroom garden but cleaner and has food in hate my house for not having space can you guys tell me to knock down an old pantry cupboard just for space in the kitchen or shall I keep it as part of an old house ? im confused on what to do :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
With all the spare time she has she could help out in a charity shop and it will give her adult company and a gossip with the other staff ☕
This annoys me with these folk... why can't she volunteer. Can u imagine her raking the donated bags!!

She's way too lazy for that, I'd say any employer would have a huge issue with her personal hygiene too, she never looks put together, ok talking about the clothes and stuff is reminding me of what she wore to her "London event" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry, it always makes me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She was soooooooo awkward too!

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
They bracelets are for girls I don't think my son would have wore them at that age ? my daughter would have tho

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Fayke and Sian are both weirdos, I actually laughed when Sian said she’s a 14/16, she’s said this before, why lie about your size when you are showing yourself on camera, it was obvious those clothes weren’t going to fit 🤪🤷‍♀️ I don’t get it, I’m also sure Sian said once on a vlog that both sides of her neighbours hate her and her hubby and she constantly films herself at the kitchen sink and was exercising in her kitchen, talk about birds of a feather flock together and by birds I mean over fed puffins
No way is Sian a 14/16.

I watched a bit of her Shein video, I can't watch too much because of that babyish voice of hers. Fayke is definitely getting inside Sians brain. For example she said "I've got this and it fits its a bit stretchy", which we know is one of Fayke favourite things to say.
The pair of them need to stop deluding themselves that they can fit into clothes that are too small

Oops I just thought I shouldn't have said anything. Sians husband Matty will be very angry 🤣

• Haha