Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg loving this thread. The amount of laugh reacts I've used on the comments so far is unparalled to other threads I follow šŸ˜‚ @HinchythetwattyGrinchy when you called her a #giftedwanker in the Megan thread, I bleeping howled. SO accurate.

The green dress she was begging for is from a friend of a friendā€™s brand. Iā€™ll make sure I send them a text to make sure they donā€™t send her one šŸ˜‚
Lmfao!! Doing the lords work, thank you šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many times does she wanna say how much she didnā€™t like Conversation with Friends and how oh so CoNtRaVeRsIaL šŸ¤Ŗ it is that she didnā€™t like it? I know many people who preferred Normal People and didnā€™t like Conversation with Friends. Soz Faye but youā€™re not as cool as you think hun. Get a grip.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Itā€™s baffling how sheā€™s not embarrassed by bragging about how many books she gets through. A normal person with a job reading this much would be a good hobby or an achievement. But she does duck all else so bragging about reading loads loses any credibility

If I didnā€™t have to go to work I could probs rattle through books like she does. Sheā€™s very pretentious about it all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
19721DCA-2595-42CD-85A1-A970504687C3.jpeg

ā€œOne to watchā€ really? REALLY? cā€™mon now. Weā€™ve suffered enough. 2020 youā€™re a lil witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ā€œLoves her live musicā€ = loves stanning lame mid-2000s indie bands.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly sounds like an article on my nan, only the live music will be in the bingo hall..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 167217

ā€œOne to watchā€ really? REALLY? cā€™mon now. Weā€™ve suffered enough. 2020 youā€™re a lil witch.
They need to rephrase this a lil bit. How about, "After a stint down in London, she copied her sister and moved back up North and now is firmly rooted on the coattails of Megan Ellaby where she rides along comfortably"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What even is this agency sheā€™s signed to? And what content does she supposedly create? Just mirror selfies and salty comments!

Reactions: 8
This thread šŸ˜‚

As I mentioned on Meganā€™s thread I really like Megan and had no idea they were a pair of witches. Iā€™m sad about Megan but Faye always struck me as a bit aloof and sulky whenever she was in Meganā€˜s You Tube videos (ripšŸ˜¢) I just thought she was really shy. Every dayā€™s a school day eh šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
Anyone know why on earth her dad would get banned from a supermarket? Faye seems v pleased with this. Surely this is absolutely mortifying and certainly not something you would boast about on the internet? (It's from a few years back but never had anywhere to discuss before!!)

Screenshot_20200630-074215_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
If my dad was getting banned from shops Iā€™d be seriously worried about him. Not normal, and definitely not something to boast about!

Reactions: 9
I'm shocked a thread for faye hasn't popped up sooner. She is a vile bully and wont change. Anyone who went to our school, or knows her friends will tell you this. Her insta stories make me cringe, trying to show her followers she cares about charities, racism, homophobes etc. It just isn't her. She's posting these things to look a certain way when infact shes guilty of being all these terrible things.
She is obsessed with herself and ruthlessly criticizes anyone she believes isn't worthy of her presence. She's a real hard witch and i can absolutely back up the comment on megans forum about them being awful to anyone over a size 10. She thinks shes kate moss snorting coke to stay thin. Hasnt changed one bit since she was younger!!!! Dunno who those sisters think they are. They're both just wealthy chavs from prestwich who decided to stick a pair of flares on and develop a larger than life ego.
The thought of someone not being seen with someone who is over a size 10 actually makes me want to throw up, if that's true, how shallow do you have to be? Baffles me they are so popular, do you think they might have changed?
Megan was friends with Sophie the photographer who was over a size 10, maybe that's why they're not friends now? lol

Reactions: 9
Anyone know why on earth her dad would get banned from a supermarket? Faye seems v pleased with this. Surely this is absolutely mortifying and certainly not something you would boast about on the internet? (It's from a few years back but never had anywhere to discuss before!!)

View attachment 167564
I saw on the Megan thread that Faye used to do Ketty behind Tesco. Maybe he did something similar in Morrisons šŸ„“šŸ˜‚

The thought of someone not being seen with someone who is over a size 10 actually makes me want to throw up, if that's true, how shallow do you have to be? Baffles me they are so popular, do you think they might have changed?
Megan was friends with Sophie the photographer who was over a size 10, maybe that's why they're not friends now? lol
Itā€™s gross isnā€™t it. I saw someone posted something about Meganā€™s forehead in Megā€™s thread and someone called them out HOWEVER I think itā€™s pretty gross for Megan to be telling everyone how size inclusive her brand is yet when Iā€™ve ordered items from there theyā€™re absolutely TINY. Sure, donā€™t comment on someoneā€™s appearance on something they canā€™t help however donā€™t damage someoneā€™s confidence by making them feel bigger than they actually are because your clothes donā€™t find properly (she made me feel HUGE because I couldnā€™t even get my arm in her top, I am a size 8-10. It shouldā€™ve fit and wouldā€™ve fit if theyā€™re actually sized right!!!!!). Iā€™ve already been through eating disorders so this, for me, was so damaging and it almost threw me back to square one and viewing myself larger than I actually am. Itā€™s bleeping sick how these people can get away with these things šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Honestly, I'd like to think they've changed. But then i see the clothing they promote or wear and it always seems to be brands that aren't size inclusive. The biggest size will be a 12 or 14...so it probably still grosses them out in some way ha.
In regards to sophie...she benefitted megan in some way that could be it but anytime i saw them, it seemed awkward and sophie seemed...left out?...but i think megan could've grown up abit. Like i said she isn't as awful as she used to be and she seems sensitive now which would mean she actually might've developed some empathy and feeling unlike the sis šŸ˜‚

They're popular online and in the jimmys clique but they all witch about eachother and are constantly trying to outdo eachother. Its a really toxic group of friends and they are all known to be witches. Most people stay clear...but the people who follow her online persona just fall for the tit.