Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think she might be autistic? She always looks so awkward in videos, especially the recent TikTok of her at the Taylor Swift concert

Reactions: 2
I don't really feel comfortable diagnosing people I've never met on the internet. You definitely can't deduce that she's "definitely not autistic" through Instagram because you work with some autistic people.
The variation in autistic people is massive (just as it is for neurotypical people). I would advise following @mrsspeechiep to learn more. Here's one of her posts

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her showing *gifted items on front camera so the image is mirrored and you can’t see the design properly has annoyed me more than it should have haha

Wasn’t she gifted her attendance to Glastonbury? She hasn’t tagged any recent stories or posts.

Is that all it takes to get a free ticket? One crap insta post of you packing a rucksack? Christ.

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t she gifted her attendance to Glastonbury? She hasn’t tagged any recent stories or posts.

Is that all it takes to get a free ticket? One crap insta post of you packing a rucksack? Christ.
I HIGHLY doubt she was gifted tickets for Glasto. I could be wrong, but I’m sure she bought them a while ago.

from someone who works in this industry, I wouldn’t have thought they would gift tickets to someone like Faye tbh.

Reactions: 8
Whooo does Faye think she is “just to say, don’t buy stuff you don’t need, you know over consumption and all that”. Well Faye you can duck right off with your big bag of asos sample sale and clothes you only wear once. Preach to yourself.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry… but “work” and “amazing people”… aka (from left to right) your brother in laws girlfriend, your sisters friend and your sister… 🥱
IMG_6658.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know this is low-key unhinged but I can’t stand when people edit Monday to Friday outfit posts and it’s so obviously fake and they’re just done a try on with a rail. The bed doesn’t move!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I know this is low-key unhinged but I can’t stand when people edit Monday to Friday outfit posts and it’s so obviously fake and they’re just done a try on with a rail. The bed doesn’t move!
Hahahhah this has me cringing my head off

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it funny the tag along didn’t get the invite to fashion week as hwr BFF/ sis wasn’t there hahah

Reactions: 3
The tik tok of her rating her hair over the years… can’t believe she slated her eyebrows in the one year they actually looked decent 😂 (imo!)
I think they’re bloody awful now, like little far apart slugs

Reactions: 7
What an absolute cow to do something like that. She just radiates malevolence.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What a bleep. The Ellabys have always been twats, right back to when they used to do similar things in Jimmy's thinking they were Manchester answer to the Hilton sisters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7