Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a few friends who worked in their bars and the stuff that came out wasn’t a shock.

I agree, you need a blanket policy on this, can’t say brewdog are on and plt is unethical.

I meant that I was shocked she's worked with them for an ad

Reactions: 1
Does anyone actually know what paddy does work-wise? Her begging for interior items when she literally moved in to her sister's house is hilarious and he constantly looks depressed like the joy has left his body on every picture she posts? Still, riding off your sisters coat tails whilst your bf fangirls over your brother in law (who you used to fancy), is a plus in some people's eyes! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone actually know what paddy does work-wise? Her begging for interior items when she literally moved in to her sister's house is hilarious and he constantly looks depressed like the joy has left his body on every picture she posts? Still, riding off your sisters coat tails whilst your bf fangirls over your brother in law (who you used to fancy), is a plus in some people's eyes! 🤮
Tbh if I was in a relationship with Faye any ounce of joy I had would be long gone by now

• Haha
Tbh if I was in a relationship with Faye any ounce of joy I had would be long gone by now
I used to think I was a pessimist until I discovered Faye. I feel so optimistic compared to her! Always complaining, never satisfied... what gets me is the way that she writes about her pup sometimes; it’s your baby ffs, how could you complain about cuddles with your dog or about a PUPPY being excitable etc.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone actually know what paddy does work-wise?
Judging by his Facebook I think he does some kind of management - looks like he’s been involved in a new gym opening called The Aura Hub and I think he is somehow involved in Jimmy’s - he posted a job advert for a General Manager for the Liverpool bar. No idea what he really does though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Volunteers full time as George Craig’s groupie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Works in sales for UKFast. You know, the one where the CEO got arrested for sexual assault. It is very on brand

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Have to say it’s almost embarrassing watching her talk about fashion, she genuinely seems to have no knowledge or understanding, coming from someone with no fashion background or much interest she knows less than I do.

• Haha
Can’t wait to never see those Ecco trainers ever again. It’s embarrassing how Faye and Meg accept so many #ads that aren’t true to their style. Like when Meg did the ad for those awful Radley bags 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to never see those Ecco trainers ever again. It’s embarrassing how Faye and Meg accept so many #ads that aren’t true to their style. Like when Meg did the ad for those awful Radley bags 😭
I'll never forget her advertising SUPERDRY like wtf

Reactions: 11
omg it's a bit ... stark isn't it??? so bright blonde it looks like her hairline has receded past her ears (coming from someone who looks like casper the ghost) and does no favours for the ellaby fod

Reactions: 8
a brand needs to kindly gift her a good moisturiser she could easily pass for over 40

• Haha
Reactions: 10