Faye Bate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch her?
She's a med student in the UK, YouTuber and also happened to visit Dubai recently...

yes!! she's so amazing I love her! her Dubai vlog was really good, she made it back when it was allowed :))

Reactions: 2
I watch Faye, I like that she's different to the typical med youtuber although I was disappointed to see she'd gone to Dubai tbh.

Reactions: 1
I adore Faye. She did go to Dubai but it wasn’t during a full lockdown and she went alone... maybe wasn’t the wisest choice but I think her overall character is great

• Heart
I think she is lovely girl. Very nice and refreshing to see a realistic youtuber, showing all the ups and down in her life. As opposed to only showing all of the highlights and goods part of her life.
Very nice girl and I think she’s very inspiring aswell. Also I love her honesty about her boob job, therefore not creating an unrealistic beauty standard.
I really appreciate her honesty.
Also it’s so refreshing watching a young girl on YouTube who’s channel isn’t centre around beauty, fashion and makeup.
I think she’s makes a great role model.
Also with the Dubai trip she was still following the UK rules at the time so I don’t see any harm in that, also she went by herself.

It's a boob job!!!!????

Oh I love her too. Her and the whole UK med students doctors gang. But they're not real? Damn her surgeon did a fiiiiine job!

Reactions: 1
It's a boob job!!!!????

Oh I love her too. Her and the whole UK med students doctors gang. But they're not real? Damn her surgeon did a fiiiiine job!
She did a video on her breast augmentation 😊
I think the surgeon did a lovely job on them as well.

Looks like the thing she may not have wanted to address was that her and her bf may have broken up. She seems to have deleted any pictures with him off her IG.

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure this is the case, as he still has pics of her on his IG and she is still following him. It's probably best to respect her privacy in this instance and not dig into it too much.

Reactions: 3
I do think her and her boyfriend have broken up, plus her vlog was a bit more chaotic this week?

Reactions: 3
I think they've broken up! In the video a few weeks back where she was talking with no audio I thought I had seen "we broke up", I'm fairly good at lip reading (partially deaf) but I agree with the respecting her privacy, I'm sure she'll speak about it when she's ready!

Reactions: 4
She 100% has broken up with her boyfriend, no mention of him for weeks and no rush to go home, now has had her phone stolen and no mention of seeing him

She 100% has broken up with her boyfriend, no mention of him for weeks and no rush to go home, now has had her phone stolen and no mention of seeing him
That's a shame but I suppose everything happens for a reason. They were together for a quite a long time too weren't they?

Faye has confirmed the break up now, she said it happened months ago. Hope she's ok!

I really don't mind the girl but why does she always have that spot cream on when she vlogs? Girl just do your skin care first then vlog after it's simple