Faye Bate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being in your last year of med school and debating whether or not to quit and become an influencer… all that hard work for nothing! Seems like such a waste! Fingers crossed she at least finishes her last year so she has it as a back up if she decides to go full time influencer, would be a really stupid decision if she did though 🫣

Reactions: 11
I agree, would be ridiculous not to finish. I don't believe this influencer career will last and while some will have developed skills to go in to marketing, advertising, promoting celebs, etc (or have already made their money) a lot will be left with nothing.

Have the medical qualifications will allow for so many back up plans that don't involve going back to being a Dr...

I really enjoyed the fact Faye didn't come across as your traditional medical student and showed the amount of work she put in balanced alongside have a normal student experience.

Reactions: 4
Ngl the thing with Faye is she mainly got her following bc she was a med student most her vlogs, tiktoks, IG reels etc are about that if she chooses to leave idk how well it will work for her

Reactions: 6
Just had to click off her newest video.

I hate when YouTubers waffle on about cryptic things in their life that are difficult. Just ended up feeling like her therapist 🤦‍♀️

I do genuinely think people should speak up about mental health, especially someone like Faye who is in such an academic and competitive career but bloody hell I hate it when they cry at the camera.

Reactions: 4
Just had to click off her newest video.

I hate when YouTubers waffle on about cryptic things in their life that are difficult. Just ended up feeling like her therapist 🤦‍♀️

I do genuinely think people should speak up about mental health, especially someone like Faye who is in such an academic and competitive career but bloody hell I hate it when they cry at the camera.
I felt a bit sorry for her, she was saying in the vlog that she has let people down and she is embarrassed etc. Just tell us what happened hun, cba with all the cloak and dagger bollocks :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her instagram story tonight where she basically said soon as she’s a qualified doctor she’s going to quit the profession

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Honestly just don't know why you'd bother if you know you won't stay in medicine?! Purely to say you're a Dr?? I 1000% support all NHS staff being given a pay rise and better working conditions overall but let's be real they've been underpaid and overworked since well before Faye started training so it can't be that much of a surprise.

I'm starting to find her unwatchable and my main irritation is her literal lack of respect for timings 😂 she's always running late when someone is waiting for her and it literally makes me rage. In her most recent vlog she said they were already 5 mins late for the film but stopped to get pick and mix. And I know there's trailers, etc but it's just a constant theme of hers I've noticed.

Reactions: 3
I am glad she passed her medical exams, it will be interesting to see if she pursues medicine or becomes a full time time 'influencer'

is it just me or do you feel kind of uncomfortable with how much she's exposing about her patients... ?
if that was one of my family members she's looking after i'd be pretty upset, it's quite disrespectful to blast out all these stories on to the internet for the whole world to see when she's only been working a few months... and we can easily find out the hospital she is working in ...
it's always about how she feels, and how upset she is the patient passed away and how she did this and that , taking away from the fact it's a real human being that has died and she's making it all about her
i've not seen any other influencers post things like that , it makes me feel quite uncomfortable ...